Every achievement starts with a dream and if one has goals then one is far ahead of people who have never given a thought about it. At the same time, I believe that one must have the highest standards of morality and integrity while perusing his goals. I started my corporate journey on a challenging note. When started my career as a novice and started working on a time critical project and on a programming language alien to me, I studied the programming language within few weeks and delivered the project within time and with zero defects. My employer appreciated my effort with the Rising Star Award. It was my first corporate award and achievement in itself as I was among the few people who received this award out of 5000 odd, across 60 development centers around the world. It was the time when everybody came to know that I am a motivated self-starter, likes working on productive and fast-paced teams and have desire to build great products.
Soon the next opportunity came, in which my managers choose me over my seniors to work with the client’s development team in London and liaise directly with the client. I was still settling in the industry and understanding the different facets of this industry but I took the challenge. Soon the baton was passed to me for all the major responsibilities. It was the time to show my interpersonal skills and work with other teams, in both supervisory or development staff roles. It was a difficult project due to its design and team complexities but we managed to deliver it within time and cost. Acknowledging my determination ...
... middle of paper ...
...bility to senior managers and the organization and this visibility has interpreted into increased opportunities to be trained or mentored, as well as being recognized by others in the organization. These achievements motivate me to perform better in any environment. These involvements also include more often engagements in senior meetings and have my opinions sought after more frequently.
Also, identifying these feats, the organization demonstrated better engagement and commitment by providing a clear career path that identifies the next steps in terms of my development, experience, and movement. I believe that it’s my honest endeavor, persistent effort to do the best possible under all circumstances which have led to these achievements and I still cherish the afterglow of satisfaction that came after the achievement of these difficult tasks that demanded my best.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Led Zeppelin's Houses of the Holy Led Zeppelin is arguably one of the best rock n’ roll bands of all time. They were collectively some of the best musicians ever to play rock n’ roll music, and were also great lyricists. Robert Plant (the lead vocalist) was quoted as saying that for some of the songs that he wrote, he felt that someone pushed the pen for him. Whether some mysterious force was moving his hand or not, one things for sure, Led Zeppelin wrote some timeless masterpieces of music. They were formed from the ashes of British blues-rockers the Yardbirds.... [tags: Led Zeppelin Rock N' Roll Bands Essays]
5007 words (14.3 pages)
- Achievement. What does one think when they hear that word. Maybe they think of a person that has achieved something really big, like Bill Gates. He is one of the most riches people in the world. The reason of why one may have read this may be unknown, but when they finish this, they will know what the definition of achievement really is. The purpose of this paper is to teach one about the word achievement and what makes it important. What is achievement. Achievement is something that is accomplished successfully (Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary).... [tags: Achievement, ]
931 words (2.7 pages)
- Many people do not know what Harriet Tubman’s greatest achievement was. Harriet Tubman was born in Dorchester County, Maryland around 1822. When she was born she was first named Araminta Ross and was like every other African-American, born into slavery. In 1844 Araminta married a free black man named John Tubman and later changed her name to Harriet Tubman, her first name from her mother and her last name from her husband. Five years later Harriet’s master died which gave Harriet a decision, she could be free or dead.... [tags: Slavery, Freedom, Nurse]
627 words (1.8 pages)
- Led Zeppelin was an English rock band formed in 1968. The band was made up of Robert Plant on vocals, Jimmy Page playing guitar, John Paul Jones playing bass, and John Bonham on drums. Although they are credited for being a hard rock band and influencing other hard rock and heavy metal bands, they also incorporated genres such as blues, folk, country, soul, funk, reggae, and rockabilly into their music. They were extremely successful not only in England, but also the United States. They have sold over 200 million albums worldwide including 111.5 million in the U.S.... [tags: Musicians]
568 words (1.6 pages)
- The agriculture and geographic location contributed to the achievement of Ancient Egypt Economy. The Nile River was conveniently located right next to Egypt, making the soil fertile and allowed the Egyptians to create an abundance of food. The economic surplus in Egypt was strictly controlled and protected, by its leaders and citizens. Although, when mother nature would take over the economic surplus went away, which lead to the civilization coming to an end. The success of Egypt’s economy came from the abundance of agriculture, the strict rules on surplus and from the citizens all working together to create the surplus.... [tags: Ancient Egypt, Egypt, Egyptian language]
1383 words (4 pages)
- Cultural Achievements and Political failures In western ancient world, there were kings who tried to bring the world come together ideologically, culturally and politically. This caused lot of cultural exchange between people and help them understand and respect each other’s ways of life. On another hand, politically, it created a lot of major wars. It took a large amount of resources and decades to end these wars. As a result of these wars, most kingdoms suffered from both economical and political problems.... [tags: Sparta, Ancient Greece, Peloponnesian War]
1058 words (3 pages)
- In spite of their hardship, the women were able to organize themselves in groups aimed at championing the cause of women. They did so by establishing secret schools and health clinics. Some noted organization that evolved as a result is listed below. Women Led organizations in Afghanistan AWC Afghan Women’s Council REFWID Feminist Majority Foundation of Refugee women in Development Inc CCA Cooperation Center for Afghans AWN Educators and Human Rights Commission in Pakistan, Afghan Women Network WAPHA Women’s Alliance for Peace and Human Rights in Afghanistan RAWA Revolutionary Association of the Women of Afghanistan Of those listed above Revolutionary Association of the Women of Afghanistan... [tags: Politics, The Fall of the Taliban, Gender Roles]
1520 words (4.3 pages)
- Leonardo da Vinci was born on April 15, 1452, about 25 miles west of Florence, Italy. He was most famously know for art and science. Da Vinci studied the laws of science and incorporated what he knew into his work. Leonardo Da Vinci was born in the era of Renaissance which contributed to his views on life and artistic background. He was a successful scientist in the fields of Anatomy, Physics, and Aerodynamics. Also he was an exceptional painter that created several masterpieces in his era. He was an inventor and with his abilities of an artistic eye combined with his large amount of knowledge in science, he created extraordinary inventions that would one day change the world.... [tags: Leonardo da Vinci, Florence, Mona Lisa, Art]
1031 words (2.9 pages)
- Achievements of Islam Literature The islamic culture has been using three main languages throughout history. “Arabic, Persian, and Turkish.” This is significant to the achievements of Islam because most of the Islamic culture knew how to read and write. Another achievement in the Islamic culture is poetry. Poetry was a very big part of Islam. According to (World Cultures a Global Mosaic) poetry has been around even before islam was formed. These poems were not only for entertainment, they could also be used to insult their enemies, show their love, and talk about topics like war.... [tags: Music, Literature, Math]
634 words (1.8 pages)
- The Achievements of The Islamic Civilization Islam, one of the most successful religions was started by Muhammad in Arabia and had a massive impact on the world. If it weren't for Islam the world would have been a very different place to live in. Muslims didn't always invent things; sometimes they improved on other people's inventions e.g. the number system, the astrolabe and much more. The first Muslims were Arabs and they went on to conquer many countries. They wrote down what they learned from these places and so this knowledge spread to all other Muslims.... [tags: Islam Muslim]
2318 words (6.6 pages)
- Citizenship is a Bond Between Individuals and the Country
- A Time for Men to Fight for Their Country in A Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemmingway
- Left-Brain vs. Right-Brain: Debunked but not Dead
- Description of a Great Leader
- Saviour in Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Interpersonal Skills Help Relationships