When you feel that rage burning that is when you have it. With any fire it needs to be controlled. For example and a little story. My greatest hate is my birth mother and her failures. I did not take my anger out on her or stuff like that. Changing someone else takes too much work for the pay off most of the time. I took this rage and pointed it at my self. I get pissed at my own actions if I ever mess up. I never blame others anymore, I only look to myself and ask what I could have done better. Putting the blame on others is a waste of time that will never make your life better. You control your life and your own actions is what sparks your future. If you blame society for your failures you will just become a victim to your own mind.
This skill is not limited in what it can be used for. Leading people to making sandwiches it is how you can be your own critic. You can never stop pushing yourself or that will be your own downfall. When you leave the game of self progressing you will have to struggle to get back into it. If you ever wondered why you are doing something in life that just shows you have not found what emotion you feed off of. When I do something out of rage it feels like stuffing my mouth full of the richest sweets. It is a feast of emotions that will drive you and always give you a reason to keep pushing. There is a synthetic lesson we are taught in school. When the a child asks “why are we learning this” most teachers will not give a good reason. Making it something you are just doing to do. This is what can lead to such a worthless issue such as such as why do you even do anything. You need to find something and feed off of it or you are worthless.
Today is a wonderful day to write about this. Today is mother’...
... middle of paper ...
... up and I watched I could avoid the pain of failure. I have always questioned everything and watchful of all events. The people who tried to control me lost because I watched and studied all of their plans and tactics.
Now I stand up for own cause and lead my own path. No one can control me because I know people so well I can watch for nearly everything now. I am going to become someone who is on top or in everything giving me as much power as possible. My only two philosophies are: To not give up, get angry and take down everything that stands in your path. And to never have a philosophy because you are wasting your time when you can be out there winning life. No “Too be continued…” my life just started and I am going to take the fruits from every tree that damn me. Everything I want I will take from life and bathe myself of everything that has been robbed from me.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- We all have a purpose in this world that is often called destiny or fate; we all have our lives planned out, and there is a time and a place for everything. From the moment we are born to the time we die, everything happens for a reason. However, what would happen if we added life extension. In the context of this essay, life extension is the prolonging of life in which one cannot die from natural causes, where one can do things that are considered impossible in reality. However, with every good outcome there is an adverse outcome and moreover, the negative results tend to outweigh the positive outcomes.... [tags: Time, Life, Henry Luce, Logic]
1602 words (4.6 pages)
- Two novels about love, both have many in common and yet differ in a way. This Is How You lose Her and The Lovers Dictionary are both two novels in which the narrator seems to have a love and hate relationship with love. To the reader it would appear that these two narrators in the novel seem to agree and disagree with their perspective in relationships. These two narrators both seem to agree upon the facts that relationships do hit tough times, and that the narrators are the ones who seem to putting in the most effort in the relationship that they would soon regret.... [tags: Novel, Fiction, Interpersonal relationship]
895 words (2.6 pages)
- Video Games: I Hate Loving Them I love video games. I love them, and I have no idea why. I will never forget the first time I played the original Nintendo Entertainment System as a child. I was quite young, and I had accompanied my mother and sisters to visit my mother’s family in Ohio. Their town was quite small, and being used to the constant distraction of the city, I found the whole situation to be rather void of entertainment. This was until I was invited to the neighbor’s house, where lived a young boy about my age.... [tags: Essays Papers]
1754 words (5 pages)
- How Shakespeare Highlights the Tragic Waste of Young Life in Act 5, Scene 3 of Romeo and Juliet The play “Romeo and Juliet” was written in the 1590’s by William Shakespeare. He based his ideas and play from folk stories made popular in Italy and France and also from Arthur Brooks’ poem, “The Tragicall Historye of Romeus and Juliet” which was written in 1562, way before Shakespeare’s version was produced. “Romeo and Juliet” was one of Shakespeare’s earlier tragedies, so it could have possibly been an experiment before he wrote “Macbeth” for example.... [tags: Papers]
1976 words (5.6 pages)
- I've watched too many episodes of Sex in the City that somehow my life right now could pass on for an episode of that famous T.V show that all of us went crazy about in the 90's. I hate to admit this but....of all the femme fatales ,in that show that I have the likings to was the single mid 30's heroine, the infamous Sex Columnist of the New York Times who has this fixation for Mahnolo's and Choo's and the "must have accessory every single woman must have" ...BIG!!. (the persona that never seem to leave Carrie Bradshaw's psyche the moment the story-line was conceived by the talented Candace Bushnell).Honestly, I'm not really that crazy about Sex in the City but unfortunately its the only thi... [tags: Personal Narrative, Personal Experience]
1007 words (2.9 pages)
- Why would people hurt themselves. I mean depression, anorexia, and bulimia, are not the answers to your problem in life they just lead to death. The answer to your problems would be to go get some help from your friends, family, peers, doctors, and your counselors tell them how you feel and they can help you through it. However, the main answer is God pray to him to help you through it God never fails you he is always there for you no matter what. God made people the way they are. That’s the main reason why we shouldn’t hurt or put ourselves in danger.... [tags: depression, family, God]
547 words (1.6 pages)
- Electronic waste, or e-waste, has become a rising environmental issue in the world today. E-waste is an expression used to describe unwanted, dysfunctional, or obsolete electronic products that are nearing the end of their useful life (“What Is E-Waste?”). The products encompassed by the term are a broad spectrum of appliances ranging from household items such as refrigerators, microwaves, and ovens to everyday modern technology like smartphones, computers, TVs, and stereos (“E-Waste Information”).... [tags: Waste, Hazardous waste, Pollution]
1433 words (4.1 pages)
- To learn more about the topic and to get an overview of possible methods to reduce food waste, I headed over to Wikipedia’s article on “Food Waste.” After looking back on how much food is thrown away in my household, I was not surprised to see the estimation of global food loss and waste was between one-third and one-half of all food produced. A study done by 2014’s National Geographic indicated that more than 30% of food in the U.S. aren’t eaten. The University of Arizona conducted a study indicating that 14-15% of edible food are thrown away untouched.... [tags: Waste management, Waste, Biodegradable waste]
781 words (2.2 pages)
- In October of 1998, America finally became aware of how deadly discrimination can be. In Laramie, Wyoming, 21-year old college student Matthew Shepard was brutally beaten by two men and tied to a fence, left for dead. Matthew's murderers set out only to rob him, but ended up beating him so severely that he never regained consciousness before he died. Why did this happen in the first place. Simply because Matthew was gay. Matthew's death became a national symbol of violence against homosexuals, prompting prayer vigils and calls for state and federally supported hate crime laws.... [tags: Gay Hate Crimes]
906 words (2.6 pages)
- Hazardous Waste Hazardous waste and its proper disposal have become a major sociological problem today due to its capability of contaminating the area in which we live and its potential to be lethal to all living things. In order for the United States and the rest of the world to save itself from a potentially life threatening problem they must fix the causes which lead to the improper disposal of hazardous wastes and like materials. Some reasons that hazardous waste has become a problem in the United States today is due to the breakdown in enforcing laws for the proper disposal of such wastes, a lack of initiative on big companies behalf to spend money on proper disposal, and the ease of... [tags: Chemistry Nature Ecology Waste Essays]
1552 words (4.4 pages)