Education evolved according to the needs of our society and others too. Therefore, education started for many reasons. It evolved when religious people want to teach their religion, when employers wanted their workers to know their jobs and how they work, when the government what’s the population to live with democracy, and to learn languages to be able to understand others all over the world. So that is the purpose of education, in other words, the purpose of education is to teach us about our religion, about our jobs, about our country and how it works, and about others and how to communicate with them. If we are not educated we weren’t be able to know who we are, why are we living, and worse of all we won’t know how to live.
Classroom managements is very important in the classroom because it’s what encourages positive student behaviors. To become an affective teacher, I would began managing my class from the beginning of the school year by providing rules to the class that they must follow....
... middle of paper ...
...e should be couple lesson on social skill, couple on communicating with life and stories shared with the class, and couple lessons about time managements and how important to time everything you wanted to get done on time. Like studying for an exam or have the homework that was assigned by the teacher done on time and returned on the due date. Some students would study for their exam five minutes before it starts or do the homework in class. I believe that’s a big issue and can lower the achievements of the students.
I don’t like religious schools or any type of private schools. I prefer working in a public schools, because I don’t like to be specific on what I teach. I like to teach everything that will help my students become successful on their lives, and how to make the best life choices not because it’s a belief or a tradition but because it’s a need for life.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Baseline is a starting point to where growth or regression is measured based upon research and an initial goal. In the terms of effective leadership in special education, baseline is where I currently stand as a teacher. My goal as a teacher to move every aspect of my classroom to a place better than it was before. Whether this is a student, paraprofessional, coworker, administration, or even my curriculum. I want every aspect of my career to improve for the better each year. Move as a unit and grow as a whole where no student, child, person or material is left behind.... [tags: Education, Teacher, Employment]
1047 words (3 pages)
- My goal as a teacher is to improve my student’s education and help them grow knowledgably. I like to see students at different levels develop with each other and learn. I want to challenge the students and watch them grow to their highest level of education. Therefore, having the students in groups is the best educational strategy I like to use a lot. I want my students to have freedom with whatever creativity they want, and to allow them to express themselves at any time. With this freedom students will be able to experiment with likes and dislikes and be able to figure their weaknesses and strengths.... [tags: Education, Teacher, School, Student]
1097 words (3.1 pages)
- As an educator it is essential for us to have a strong philosophy. Teachers must exemplify clear goals and standards for their students. It is important because students and parents must understand what it is they are trying to accomplish. Teachers must have a strong stance on how to address different learning styles, how to present curriculum, the teachers roles and importance in the learning process, how to effectively manage a classroom, the reasons and goals for education and more. The goal of an effective teacher should be to educate our youth, as well as preparing them to be successful and functioning individuals in society.... [tags: Education, Teacher, Learning]
1150 words (3.3 pages)
- Becoming a successful teacher is a goal I have set for myself. Teaching has always been something I have wanted to do because of my influences throughout my life. When I become a teacher I hope to accomplish many things with my future students. By the time I finish teaching I hope to leave a legacy, and hopefully inspire other students to become teachers as well. Why I want to teach I want to become a teacher because I want to help children in the best way possible. I believe that is through a substantial and positive education experience.... [tags: Education, Teacher, School, History of education]
932 words (2.7 pages)
- Growing up I always knew that I wanted to work with youth. I wanted to motivate children. My goal was for minorities to shine. I wanted to show the world that despite where we came from, and the color of our skin we as well could make a difference in this world. There are two life experiences that led to my decision to become a teacher. The first experience was a couple years ago while working for Think Together an after school program in the city of Santa Ana. My second experience occurred this summer while working for Engage 360; when summer ended, I knew for a fact that I wanted to teach.... [tags: English-language films, Debut albums, Education]
1021 words (2.9 pages)
- As a child, I always saw science as a subject that was uninteresting. My overall goal in science classes was to study what was required to pass the course. Through personal experience, science was something that teachers spent little time on and did not engage students in. Today, after proper training and resources, my view on science has been modified for the better. Now, I visualize science as an imperative subject to teach students. If teachers spend more time planning to teach science, choose hands-on tasks, use formative assessments and allow students to make observations and inferences, then science can become extremely interesting.... [tags: Education, Educational psychology, Psychology]
789 words (2.3 pages)
- My goal in life is to become a kindergarten teacher. I have wanted to be a teacher since I started going to school when I was five years old. I was undecided on what grade to teach until I took teacher cadet during my senior year of high school. I decided to student teach a kindergarten class, and I was with them for six weeks. After being with those students for that period of time, I realized that I needed to be with kindergarteners. I love younger children, and I want to be able to make a difference in their lives and build relationships with them.... [tags: Education, Teacher, School, Educational years]
1335 words (3.8 pages)
- Understanding My Goal as a Teacher My curriculum class changed my view on life. It allowed me to realize that my purpose in life is to be a teacher. My curriculum class allowed me to discover my main goal in life as well as showing me how difficult achieving that goal is. It was not a class about spiral curriculum and lesson plan formats that changed my view of life but rather the professor who lead me to my own realizations about the world. Professor Federman, who ran my class, showed me that everything in life is important and that in order to teach well one must be devoted.... [tags: Papers]
1229 words (3.5 pages)
- Competency Goal Statement 1 To establish and maintain a safe and healthy learning environment. 1. My goals for the area of SAFE are to maintain the classroom and playground from any harm to children and to prevent any type of accidents from occurring. To meet these goals I will have children walk in a line when entering and leaving the classroom so there is not a chance for them to get hurt or injured. When walking out the door children are asked to line up in the train position with bubbles in their mouth (for being quiet).... [tags: Teaching Teach Teacher Goals]
400 words (1.1 pages)
- On March 5, 2014, I sat down with Teacher one and we discussed what her teacher career has been for over 30 years of teaching. Currently working as a teacher with 3 to 4 year old has given her the experience of dealing with diversity and communicating with the parents. She graduated from Mercyhurst University and has plenty of experience of involving parents within her classroom as a main goal in her classroom. As we were talking she explained to me her multiple ways of building a relationship with her families include having a classroom news letter, the centers news letter, invitations, greeting, and teacher conferences.... [tags: communication, relationship, conferences]
737 words (2.1 pages)
- Relation Between Boundary Crossing And Boundary Violations
- I Would Be A Great Candidate For An Experience Abroad
- Stereotypes, Parent Expectations And Social Expectation
- Comparison Between Mencius And Mencius
- The Differences Between Thomas Paine And Edmund Burke 's Views On Politics
- The Automotive Industry Crisis Of 2008-2010