It started beginning of high school, were my two middle school friends was the only friends I had. It did not matter to me because there were my best friends and I did not want to make new friends. It was the first day of high school, and I was not nervous because I knew I had my friends with me. Once we enter there was a chalkboard telling, students were to go. I did not have homeroom with them nor any classes with them. I was bumped out because none of my friends were in my class. Before leaving, we agree where to met up. During the semester, we got used to our classes, and when we did not want to go, we end up not showing up. Until that became a habit.
Nine grade year ended, and I did not pass two classes. I did not care because I knew I was going to make it up in the senior year. My older brother was graduating high school. I did not want to go because graduation is long and boring. I remember one of the student’s speech was so interesting that got to me. I did not wish to be a high school drop out. I wanted to go to college and follow my brother footsteps. My brother got accepted to University of California, Irvine I wanted that, but I wanted to have fun while I was in high school.
My friends were failing, and they ...
... middle of paper ...
...packets every Tuesdays and get new ones. Each packet I would turn would count as one credit. The packets were a piece of cake. I ended up catching up with my credits, and I had the option to either stay or transfer. I wanted to transfer so people can see that I was going to finish high school but if I went back to my high school I would had to make up two more classes, so I end up graduating in options.
I thought life was going to be easy while I was growing up; I did not know the choices I was making was going to effect my future. Something that I accomplish was graduating from high school. I though that I was not going to do it, but I did it. It makes me the person I am today because I’m blessed to say that after facing that obstacle I’m in college reaching my goals. Life may seem easy but there always going to be a consequence. Think before you do something.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Tell me who your friends are and I’ll tell you who you are, my mom would always tell me all the time. I did not know what she meant but that until I realized that my friends were on the wrong path and I did not want to be like them. My father encourages my brother and me to do a good in school. He constantly asks my brother and me how were doing in school. I would always lie to him and tell him everything was okay. Life seems so easy while growing up without realizing there going to be consequences after.... [tags: High school, College, Graduation, Grade]
1166 words (3.3 pages)
- Best Friends for Never A best friend is someone who is supportive and that you can depend on. Not someone who tears you down to make themselves feel better. In the winter of my Junior year I learned that the hard way, because friends have fights and they move on, but this was one that I was not going to be able to let go. When it started I heard people say, “You guys are friends it will not last that long.” It was sad to say, they were wrong. Even before we knew it, this fight was preparing itself to come about.... [tags: Debut albums, 2005 singles, 2000 singles]
880 words (2.5 pages)
- Friends come in all types of personalities, some of which to be aware. There are shy friends, rude friends, giving friends, taking friends, busy friends, always free friends, best friends, and of course frenemies. Not all may appeal to everyone but everyone plays a role as some type of friend. A friend could not only be a person, but a pet. In some cases a person’s only friend is an animal or pet of some kind. Belongings such as dolls or figurines can also be considered someone’s friend. Friends come in all different forms.... [tags: interpersonal relationships]
1164 words (3.3 pages)
- May 2016, nice weather, clear skies with a hint of a cool breeze; I was at a friend’s house hanging out with her and her family when I met someone I didn’t know, at the time, would change everything in a matter of weeks. When we met, I was dating someone who my mind and heart were ultimately never sure deserved me; forgive my pretentiousness, for I do not mean to come off as so. Just as predicted, our relationship ended shortly after as it had too many other times before. This left every part of my being vulnerable to the presence of another.... [tags: Love, Interpersonal relationship, Want, WANT]
1520 words (4.3 pages)
- My best friend Nia and I have been friends since my third grade year. We’ve always gone to the same school and always been in the same class. We were closer than twin sisters. When we hit middle school I hit puberty first, so I became “the pretty one” before she did. Everyone at school talked about her lens on her glasses being thicker than peanut butter and said she was fat as a farm cow, ugly, and blind as a bat but they all called me pretty. I had long hair down my back, with slanted brown eyes and a smile so bright it cleared the entire room.... [tags: High school, Middle school, Mobile phone]
1311 words (3.7 pages)
- ... Augustine writes, “For I had lured him from the true faith, which he had held in a thoroughly immature conviction, to the superstitious and baneful fables which my mother deplored in me” (The Confessions, Book IV, paragraph 7). Augustine and his childhood friend held the attitude of many young people trying to get away from their parents and community, rebelling against the faith and teachings of those that raised them. Augustine was one of those rebellious adolescents insistent on finding his own way in life and faith; the problem comes as he influences his friend to come with him on his journey.... [tags: The Confessions, Augustine]
1596 words (4.6 pages)
- A Definition of a Friend Friendship is not simply a "relationship", knowing someone, conversing with that person, or dealing with that person in business, school, or in casual acquaintance. True friendship is not just a "relationship", but self-sacrificing love. A friend is also one who supports, sympathizes, and is a person in whom you can confide. There are unique qualities that a person must have to be considered a friend. An acquaintance is not automatically considered a friend. Just because you know someone does not mean there is an instant friendship.This does not mean that an acquaintance cannot change into a valued friendship.... [tags: Definition Friends Friendship Essays]
645 words (1.8 pages)
- Ben Williams, author of numerous award-winning novels once said, “ There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.” It is no secret that dogs bring healing and love to us when we need comfort. They bring us protection when we need protecting. But most importantly, dogs bring us loyalty and they are always there for us. People of all ages can and do change when they gain a new four legged friend to journey through life with. Animals are miracle workers that can change a person's emotional and physical status for the better when there is no hope for life to get better.... [tags: man's best friend, dogs]
1952 words (5.6 pages)
- Beyond a doubt, we must know and remember that friends can and will improve our lives. Are you the friend that gets out of your bed at night to rescue me when I’m stranded. Maybe you are the friend that will buy me food when I’m hungry. Sometimes, I have to think about if I have any good friends or if I have none. On certain days, I would sometimes hang out with friends that I barely talk to. Friends will always come and go is what I been taught. My friends are determined based on personality, style, and so much more.... [tags: friends, life, intimacy]
611 words (1.7 pages)
- Similarities of Full House and Friends The two hit sitcoms Friends and Full House may not appear similar to the eyes of most audiences but the more a viewer watches the more Friends and Full House collide to be almost identical. Despite the different locations, time period, and actors there’s not much that separate Friends and Full house. Comedy, drama, and life lessons can be found throughout the seasons of both sitcoms. Friends and Full House are true examples of a sitcom; a viewer can be sure to laugh during any episode at any point of the time.... [tags: Chandler Bing, Friends]
710 words (2 pages)