My first option for a career was to be a Nursing Assistant, but I noticed that wasn’t my strongest passion. So I decided to go to Early Childhood Education since ever since I was a little girl I enjoyed taking care of my niece’s. My main focus as a career is to become a daycare teacher so far I got my 12 hour certificate for Children Aid. Right now I am taking classes to get my 18 hour certificate to be a daycare assistant. My Spring semester of 2015 I went to an elementary school for a junior achievement program that they offered for us to go for a whole day and be the teacher of any grade level from kindergarten to second grade. I choose kindergarten since I am mostly focusing on early childhood. I had to teach two classes in the same room, but with different children. If I was doubting if that was what I really wanted to do after that day I decided that, that was what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. My second option is still to be a Nursing Assistant I don’t want to go for the Doctor Field because I feel that they don’t have time for themselves because they get called in when they need help in the hospital. A nurse finishes their working hours an...
... middle of paper ...
... All universities make the student sign up for their financial aid they offer. The higher your GPA is students get more money than the ones that don’t have a really good GPA. Students have to keep in mind that not everyone gets accepted to get the school financial aid program. Students can either get financial aid help or they have to pay out of pocket. Students that pay out of pocket are the ones that take longer to finish their career because they don’t have a lot of money to pay the tuition 's the college makes us pay. They have to work in order for them to get the money they need to pay their college or university tuition, books, and classes.
The college life is not as easy as we thought it would be when we were little once we are in we cannot look back. We can’t look back because starting college or university means we have more responsibilities to take care of
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Nursing had not initially been a career option for me, but nursing had made an impact on my life, even at an early age. There was a picture frame that sat on my mother’s dresser with an image of her in her student nurse uniform. It was very formal, and she wore a blue cape with red satin lining. This image gave me my first impression of nursing. Helping my mother with the laundry, bleaching the white uniforms and starching the stiff white cap banded with a thin black velvet ribbon was another activity I associated with nursing.... [tags: Nursing, Nursing theory, Patient]
2475 words (7.1 pages)
- The importance of the becoming a pharmacist should not be about what the career can give a person in monetary value or the amount of accolades one receives. Instead, the career should be about saving and improving human lives and serving the public. Pharmacists keep people healthy, make them feel better, and try to help the public live longer and happier lives as long as possible. From small infant children to the elderly, everyone needs pharmaceutical care. Sometimes it can be a matter of life and death if medication is not available to the public.... [tags: Career Essays]
1248 words (3.6 pages)
- Every year millions of people die from cancer or cancer related complications. A career in oncology allows one the opportunity to specialize in the care, treatment, and research to help those with this devastating disease. Cancer is a complicated disease that causes severe illness. The complications from the disease process results in death around the world. Oncologists’ works together with other medical team members in helping patients through cancer treatment live with the disease or die with dignity.... [tags: health, career, oncology]
1523 words (4.4 pages)
- Writing Center Appointment October 30, 2015 The sales event industry is such a diverse and dynamic field, that over the past 40 years, it has had a huge growth and change impact over time. The reason behind its growth is due to clients wanting more spectacular events. It is said that the growth rate in careers will be 33 % from 2012 to 2022, which is actually much faster than any other occupation. (Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2015) It is also projected that from 2012 to 2020 there will be approximately 44,200 job openings in this industry alone.... [tags: Management, Event management, Project management]
1729 words (4.9 pages)
- There are many different surgeons in the world, but being a Plastic Surgeon can be a life changing career. It offers you a vast knowledge of beauty and medical field. Plastic Surgeons are medical doctors that deal with defects on people’s body. Many people are proud that Plastic Surgeons exist, because it makes them look better and gives them a lot of confidence. Being a Plastic Surgeon can be a challenging profession because it can help change people’s lives, it can offer a wealthy future, and it also involves a lot of creativity and technology.... [tags: Career Essays]
1033 words (3 pages)
- As I enter my last semester of high school, I have to starting thinking about making a plan for the future. The problem for me was actually making a decision that would be right for me, I could not decide what I wanted to do until a few weeks ago. But I finally made my decision about what I think I will enjoy doing, and making a career out of it. There are many paths I can and could take, but the automotive area is the one that sticks out to me. The two technician schools I have chosen are UTI, Universal Technician Institute, and WyoTech University, both of which are tech schools and will help get started.... [tags: career essays]
1165 words (3.3 pages)
- Career Interest Deciding on a career has been a challenge. My first career interest was to be a physical therapist. As a child I would look at my mother-nursing textbook was intrigued by the muscular and skeletal systems The most intriguing part was how muscles, tendons, and ligaments all work to attach themselves to our skeletal system to create motion. My second career interesteas in mass communications. After only one semester I realized that I had no real desire to pursue a career in this field.... [tags: Career Search]
1857 words (5.3 pages)
- ... It can be maintained that every organization needs public relations activities. Public relations is the practice of managing the flow of information between an organization and the public (What is). Public relations aims to gain an organization or individual positive exposure to their key stakeholders, while downplaying any negative exposures. A public relations professional has to take care of both the internal public which is the people connected to the organization or company and external publics, the consumers as both are important for a company and their interests (What Is).... [tags: professional opportunities, career choices]
1102 words (3.1 pages)
- The Career Exploration choice that appealed to me the most was the job of a Flight Attendant. I think that traveling the world would be very exciting and as a Flight Attendant I would have a chance to travel, meet lots of different people and experience different cultures around the world. Flight Attendants do not make a lot of money at first but I think it would be ok to work up to a higher salary, especially since Zarin said that the airline pays for your expenses. The idea of being a flight attendant is a little impossible for me.... [tags: career, flight attendant, ]
870 words (2.5 pages)
- The decision of which career to pursue is one of the most crucial decisions in one’s lifetime. The choice primarily determines the course of the rest of one’s life. With the gargantuan amount of career options available it can prove to be immensely difficult, but as a person examines their beliefs and interests the choice may end up being immensely simple. Some individuals may find that they are interested in a wide array of subjects. Those people who are interested by many subjects may decide to pursue a career in anthropology because it allows one to study numerous aspects of language, history, and culture.... [tags: anthropology, career discovery]
739 words (2.1 pages)