With Mac’s Bar and Grill in the location that it is in, it provides a place for options of lunch and a group themed event dinner. Their hours being 11a.m. to 11p.m. Monday through Thursday and 11a.m to 2a.m Friday through Saturday, it allows for every sports fan to enjoy their meal and a game all day long. Mac’s presentation on the inside is well appointed with their open lobby for families by giving you the option to sit wherever you please and a bar in the back strictly for the die-hard, over age fanatics. The place is very clean and organized. The carpet almost looks like you would be able to eat off of it if you were given the chance because that’s how clean it is. With that in mind, the open tables were also spotless and ready for service.
As their menu is filled with easy-to-eat comfort food, it allowed customers to enjoy their appetizer or entrée of choice. Ranging in food anywhere from nachos, to wings, to burgers, to salads, to sandwiches, to wraps, you have the choice to pick any of those options for a reasonable price. The lowest priced food being the chips and salsa appetizer, which is a little over 4 dollars, and the highest priced food being their delicious wings being a little over 12 dolla...
... middle of paper ...
...our food and drinks. The average price per person was about 13 dollars. This may seem a little pricey for some people, but for the extravagant food and excellent service it was well worth every penny. For getting every sauce we asked for and multiple refills on our beverages, we left our waitress a decent tip. Being on a college budget, I may not be able to afford this all the time, but it’s definitely a place I will go back to when I can.
In all, I highly recommend this sports-fan filled, friendly, easy going restaurant. The service is wonderful and the food is even better. If I was to rate this Bar and Grill, I would give it a 5 out of 5. My family and I all agree that we would recommend this to a friend and anyone else who enjoys this kind of atmosphere and type of food. Mac’s stands out with all its wonderful varieties of foods giving it plenty of reasons to go.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- For centuries, jocks and nerds have fought a war trying to declare which of their hobbies was better. Football players will usually go on about their strength and speed, while video gamers show off their skill and intelligence. Neither side even tries to understand each other, and tend to dislike each other. One of the only huge difference between video game players and football players is that one of them is on a field and the other is on a computer or console. For this comparison, I will use League of Legends.... [tags: American football, National Football League]
1121 words (3.2 pages)
- In the 2012-2013 school year, 14,048 U.S. high schools fielded teams to play 11-man per side American tackle football and still growing in the United States, and I was apart of that statistic. I was a freshman going into highschool for the first time, everything was new to me except one thing “Football”. Football is my favorite sport, there was nothing like it. I played almost every sport but eventually quit everything else because I fell in love with the atmosphere of football and played every year since I was six years old.... [tags: American football, High school]
784 words (2.2 pages)
- Football is a sport that has two definitions depending where you are from. For example, in most countries they think soccer but, in the United States they think American football. Despite which one you refer too, they both have loyal fans that cheer for their teams no matter what. These two sports excite people whether it’s the super bowl or the world cup. Although they have the same name in common there are many other similarities as well as differences. Soccer has many similarities with American football such as the way the game begins, ends, and is played.... [tags: American football, Association football, Football]
987 words (2.8 pages)
- Football too many Americans is the sport in which an oval shaped ball is thrown to another person in order to score a touchdown. But if you ask anywhere else in the world what football is, they might responded that it is the world’s best sport, and that there home team or favorite team is the best there is. Both sports share a name but other than that they are both two very different beings. Both sports have some kind of governing body that regulates and upholds rules that are set in place. Football has the FIFA (International Federation of Association Football) and American football has the NFL (National Football League).... [tags: American football, Football]
1032 words (2.9 pages)
- Since its creation in 1869, football has been a major part of American society. Americans love the intensity and display of sportsmanship on and off the field. Every Sunday almost every television in America is tuned to CBS, NBC or FOX anticipating the opening kickoff for their favorite team. The National Football League, popularly known as just the NFL, is the largest professional American football league in the world. It hosts a total of 32 teams, each representing a state in the U.S. Some states are lucky enough to have more than one team representing different cities.... [tags: football, sports,]
572 words (1.6 pages)
- Fantasy football has been on the high rise for the past ten years. It is now a billion dollar industry played by millions each year. In the United States and Canada alone there are 57 million players (Affleck 2015). This trend started back in 1999 when Yahoo started making free fantasy football accounts. According to Dwyer and Kim (2011) the four main reasons as to why people play fantasy are: social interaction, competition, entertainment/escape, and gambling. Nowadays almost everyone is available to the internet making it easily accessible for everyone.... [tags: American football, National Football League]
1690 words (4.8 pages)
- Football is the most popular sport in America and also the ninth most popular sport in the world for a reason. Football has had a severe impact on many people’s lives. Football teaches unique lessons in a hands on manner. The sport helps athletes like myself sustain a much more adventurous life and it teaches them vital life lessons. Football has had an immeasurably positive influence upon my life, but the sport has it dangers. Football changes lives. Football can change your life in either a positive or negative way.... [tags: American football, High school]
1011 words (2.9 pages)
- Sport as a whole has changed in relation to the contemporary American economy by its constant growth and push for revenue. It has become a sort of “you scratch my back, I scratch yours.” type of relationship. I say this because of the amount of time and attention invested into making sport something that appeals to all people of American society rather than just the fans of the action itself. The constant negotiations for television deals, sponsorships, competition with other TV shows, and programs for time slots available within a network all play a large factor.... [tags: American football, National Football League]
1097 words (3.1 pages)
- Football Hardships My senior year of football was one to forget. High school sports are supposed to be the best time of our lives. It is a time where you make friends and create a brotherhood with your teammates. Football in particular, the sport that supposedly builds character and family. Of course everyone goes through hardships and has struggles; but overall, it is about building you up and not tearing you down. It seems that my whole football career was full of upsets and hardships. I can barely count on two hands the good times I shared with my teammates.... [tags: American football, High school, Time, College]
1399 words (4 pages)
- A Team's Purpose Whether it’s in academia, in business, in sports or in family, teams can play a significant role in the success of a purpose. In academia, teams come together to complete learning projects. In sports, teams are formed to win championships. In business, teams may be created to meet a specific objective. Men and women marry, have children and become teams within their community with goals specific to their core values. One common denominator that all these teams require for success is effective communication.... [tags: Team Work Communication Leadership]
1211 words (3.5 pages)