I remember when I was in my grandparents ranch of they had always fruit trees. They had big trees of Apples, Peaches, and grapes it feel so good eating those flavorful fruits. To eat them freshly from the tree the smell was amazing from all those fresh juicy fruits. My parents learn how to write perfect Spanish and to read with that little education that they had. My parents got married at the small town of San Jose Iturbide, Mexico in the year of 1986. One year later my older brother Rolando was born in that same small town of San Jose Iturbide, Mexico. In the in the year 1994 I was born in the same hospital that my older brother had born. I never got a chance of meeting my grandparents from my mom’s side. They passed away as well as my grandma from my father’s side I would love to meet them but unfortunately, I dint had that chance. I just had the chance to meet my grandfather, my dad’s father he was an...
... middle of paper ...
...igh school with my friends. I was a good student I will get A’s and B’s in my classes because I loved to learn new things.
I finished high school in the year of 2013 my family were so proud of me in my graduation ceremony. I was the first person to finish high school in my family the feeling was amazing to have the support of my family. In that same year I started to register for St. Philips College the process was difficult. Because I have to do all the process of registering all by self I didn’t know anything about college. I struggled for two weeks on getting registered in college but at the end I got registered in college. My first semester in St. Philips College was in spring of 2014 it went really good for my first semester in college. Today I’m here my second semester at St. Phillip’s college going for my associate degree in computer maintenance technology.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Four years ago if you asked me how I picture my family, I would say that they are the best and I would never ask for anything else but now my mindset is completely changed. Approximately two years ago I found out that my mom had been cheating on my dad. Maybe it could have been forgiven if it was with a stranger and not with my uncle or it was only once not six years but nevertheless, my heart felt like it broke. As devastating as the day we found out was, it was the battle afterwards that was the hardest.... [tags: Family, Parent, Mother, Sibling]
863 words (2.5 pages)
- I remember it so vividly; I was at home with my little brother and older sister while my mom went on one of her three hour grocery trips where she’d come home with no groceries. But this time it was different, she came home and came into the house crying, she told my sister, Beena, and I that she needed to talk to us outside. My mom proceeded to tell us that she had been somewhere that she was not supposed to be and my dad saw her. My dad had known that something was going on, he just needed the evidence.... [tags: Family, Sibling, Mother, Parent]
1729 words (4.9 pages)
- One morning I was woken by my mom who was in a panic. I was told to wake up and go to her room. I was so scared and worried and I could not figure out what was going on. Soon after I sat on her bed my little sister had joined me. Then soon after that my brother is walking in with my mom right behind. We were all still half asleep and confused by what was happening. I remember looking at my sister and her saying to me “Its daddy…” I did not know what to think. Maybe he got hurt, maybe he was sick.... [tags: Family, Sibling, Parent, Mother]
1627 words (4.6 pages)
- My Family Earlier in the afternoon I had dropped the twins, Diana and Damian at school so they could practice for their award ceremony. I had spent the time just relaxing and playing games with Amy. Now Colin, Amy and I were back at the school. We entered through the St. George’s grand hall doors to a sea of green and black uniforms, there were hundreds of students. I could not find Diana or Damian in the crowd and we were welcomed by prefects who ushered us to our ticketed seats. I started to worry if Amy would cope with all these people around.... [tags: Family, Mother, Father, Full-time]
3022 words (8.6 pages)
- Have you ever had the feeling that you don’t belong to a place. I have. Growing up I felt that I was not a part of my family. Please, do not get me wrong I love my family. However, our ideas were so different, the way we think and act. From time to time, my family used to joke that maybe they changed me at the hospital because I looked like an outsider. Those jokes only reminded me that I did not feet there. I remember that often when I got home from school, I would find my mother sitting on the kitchen table in the dark and crying.... [tags: Family, Love, Marriage, Illegal immigration]
1741 words (5 pages)
- I grew up in a home many would view as non-traditional. We weren’t the type of family who hugged or were verbal about our feelings. Of course my family wasn’t always this way. It began after my mom became ill with both bone and breast cancer. After she passed on my family was never the same. My siblings and I no longer began to receive the kind of nurturing most families seemed to supply. Without our mom in our lives our worlds fell apart. At the age of five I couldn’t seem to comprehend how someone so loved could leave the earth so soon.... [tags: Family, Debut albums, Father, Mother]
1167 words (3.3 pages)
- I grew up in a small home of six, including my mom, dad, three little brothers, and I. My three little brothers weren 't my only siblings, I had seven other siblings on my dad’s side; consisting of five sisters and two brothers. Although my other siblings never lived in the same home as me we went spent every summer together and also lots of time on the weekends. With me being the youngest sister I spent most of time trying to copy off of my older sisters. They would always find me playing in their makeup and clothes.... [tags: Sibling, Family, Parent, High school]
864 words (2.5 pages)
- As soon as I walked into the living room, I sensed that something was different. I then started at our entertainment system and noticed that all of my dad’s DVDs and CDs were gone. Immediately, I rushed into my parent’s bedroom, and opened their closet. Just as I thought, my dad’s side of the closet was empty. I made my way into the kitchen and there my mom was, laughing and talking with my aunt and grandma. She had no idea that my dad finally decided to leave us. We had spent majority of our day out running errands with my aunt and grandma.... [tags: Family, Mother, Father, Full-time]
1452 words (4.1 pages)
- I was born in Guanajuato, Mexico in Oct, 1994 to a young couple named Jovita and Miguel. I was raised in the country side, in a small town in the big state of Guanajuato, Mexico. I am one on the three children in my family to be exact I’m the middle one in my family. I have my brother Rolando he is the older one and I have a little sister Karen. My parents don’t have so much education they barely finished middle school in Mexico. My mother drop out of middle school because at that time she had to work to help my grandparents at home.... [tags: Family, High school, United States, College]
1397 words (4 pages)
- Family Tradition Eyes glowing in excitement, body squirming in thrill for the weekend that is about to happen. My mom asks me “Are you all packed and ready to go to the cabin?” I reply anxiously “YES,YES, yes!” Every year on July third, fourth and fifth of July my family gathers at my family’s lake cabins. It is like a huge party only for the Scott’s. My family has property on Mokins Bay on Hayden Lake there is a total of four lake cabins all right next to each other. My dad and his two brother’s each have one for them and their families and then his parents have the biggest one in the middle of all of them.... [tags: Family, Grandparent, English-language films]
1109 words (3.2 pages)