The first thing I heard was Virginia Beach vacation, and then in excitement I ran and got my stuff and started to pack. The part I was most excited about was that the hotel is a beachfront hotel room.I was so excited because I love the beach and I really wanted to go back to the beachfront hotel and stay there. I went there when I was in second grade. I have gotten to go there a few times since second grade, but I did not get to stay there overnight.
I do not remember much, but what I remember is that I had a lot of fun, got to see a beautiful sunset, and got to play in the beach for a long time, and then I have to roam Boardwalk and go shopping with my family. I finally get to go back and make fun and memorable memories.
First thing I do is, I start to pack my clothes and all my sand toys. I go into my attic to get my sand toys, and my horrible vacation started there. All the sand toys were crushed and broken, by the Christmas tree that we put in the attic. I know that it was just a couple of sand toys, but I had such good memories with them, since I was a kid. Therefore, I could not bring those toys, and have to buy new ones at the beach.
Then I packed the rest of my stuff, still feeling bad about the toys. After all the packing was done, I loaded all the stuff in the car. I rushed my parents in the car as fast as I could.
Then the car started, the car ride was cool, I saw a lot of the countryside and many farm animals. I also saw some weird shaped houses in a small town, even though they were small and painted in odd colors; they still had their own cool theme and feeling to them that made them seem nice. Then it became lunchtime and we stopped at some sub shop. The shop looked very sketchy; it had a weird feeling ...
... middle of paper ...
... in the car. We took the car and parked it closer to some of the shops that we were going to shop in boardwalk, like some painting stores.
We got down and walked like five blocks because there were no parking spaces near the painting stores available. Then it started to pour down heavily. I quickly ran inside the store. We took the paintings that we needed and put them in the car. I could not go shopping for stuff I needed, like some toys that are sold here. We left the store and we stopped at an Italian restaurant near the beach, so we would not have to stop halfway during the ride.
There was a 30 minutes wait, and we waited and the food came. The food there was oily and little bit soggy. Then we left the restaurant and started to drive home. Overall, it was not a bad vacation, but the food was not good, and I could not do many of the usual fun things that I do.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Throughout someone’s life they will go to many places with their family, friends, another relatives. I have been on a few vacations that have made a lasting impact on my life. But one of the most memorable vacations I have experienced was with my cousins. I went to goa beach. Most of you probably don’t know about that beach but it is a very famous one in south India. I enjoyed myself to the fullest. The beach environment was enlightening. I would not have wanted to take this trip with anyone other than my cousins.... [tags: Water, Ocean, English-language films, Coast]
702 words (2 pages)
- Close your eyes and think of yourself laying in the nice warm sand right aide of the ocean. You hear the waves crashing against the coast as everything on your mind just slowly disappears. It just simply doesn’t get better than that. When you think of the Beach, a lot of people picture different places in their minds. When I picture the beach, it’s a place not too far from home, it’s the shores of Maryland and Delaware. I often find myself daydreaming of Ocean City. I believe it’s just because I was around the beach so much while growing up, that it’s just a second home to me.... [tags: The Reader, English-language films, Beach]
1175 words (3.4 pages)
- Where to go on vacation is a popular conundrum in many households every year. People enjoy going out of town to relieve stress and get away from work for a short time. The beach and the city are both great places to vacation. They are both open anytime of the year. It depends on what you want to accomplish where you should decide to go. I hope the next few paragraphs help you make that tough decision easier. The items you need to bring with you can differ between the beach and the city but it can also be the same.... [tags: compare and contrast]
760 words (2.2 pages)
- Taking a walk at the beach with the sun rising, and the warm climate has to be one of the best settings for vacation. Unfortally, that’s not my vacation. My vacation usually consist of going to Mexico by car during the processes of three days and then having to share two bathrooms with your parents, three brothers, and like seven other people that are forced to stay at your father’s vacation home because they don’t have anywhere to go. Overall, it’s not that bad since my dad’s house is pretty big and every family gets their own room, but it’s a different story when they all refuse to cooperate.... [tags: Sociology, Family, Conflict theory, Shower]
1176 words (3.4 pages)
- Last summer my friends and I packed up and took a trip to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. The excitement of the strip and the relaxation of the beach allured me to this particular vacation spot. If you are looking for an entertaining and relaxing way to spend the hot days of summer, Myrtle Beach has plenty to offer. Myrtle Beach stretches up the coast of South Carolina and North Carolina. The drive takes approximately six hours from East Tennessee State University. Our trip during the summer made for a great vacation, the temperature stayed between the 80’s and 90’s, perfect sun tanning weather.... [tags: Descriptive Essay, Descriptive Writing]
954 words (2.7 pages)
- Vacation Sites Between The Beach and The Mountains When choosing the perfect vacation to go on with the family, keep the beach and the mountains in mind. They are both great places, but they have a lot of differences and similarities within the two. The beach is for more of people that likes the sun and don’t mind being around a lot of people. The mountains are for more of people that like the calmer life and likes heights. In general, people like the beach over the mountains. The beach and the mountains are both great places when it comes to vacation sites , but generally people choose the beach over the mountains because of the places to stay, the beautiful weather, and the many choices... [tags: English-language films, Sun, American films]
709 words (2 pages)
- I used to spend the last part of my summer vacation with my uncle and aunt. As a continuation of a long-ago-established tradition we decided going to York - a small, picturesque tourist town at the seaside, located in the southeastern part of Maine. On the 27th of August, early in the morning we went to my uncle’s car with the entire luggage, prepared to leave and spend a nice, relaxing vacation, far away from the problems of the city. Unfortunately the unpleasant surprises started from the first second of our vacation.... [tags: Summer Vacation Essays]
881 words (2.5 pages)
- Have you ever been on a vacation. To me a vacation is a time to be with friends or family. When I think of vacations, I think of packing, the flight or drive, and relaxation. Not only is it very exciting to go on a vacation, but you get closer to the people that go with you. Linda, my best friend's mom had asked me if I would want to go with their family to Florida. When she asked me I thought she was kidding, but when she said, "I need to know because if you are I need to get you a airplane ticket," I knew she was serious.... [tags: Summer Vacation Essays]
1286 words (3.7 pages)
- My favorite summer vacation was when my Father took me to Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. It was one of the most memorable experiences of my life. What made it even more memorable was the fact that it was my very first time on an airplane. I cannot recall another time in my life when I experienced so much joy. That trip to Universal Studios was the first time my Father and I actually did something together, just the two of us and was something brought me close to my Father. In this essay I will tell you about my plane ride over there, what I did right when I got there, and about my time at Universal Studios.... [tags: Summer Vacation Essays]
900 words (2.6 pages)
- One of my favorite family traditions is summer vacation. Every summer without fail we go on vacation. For the past ten years we have been going to Disney World with our family friends the Battaglia's, so it has turned into a tradition up until last summer when we broke our florida adventure to go to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We have been going on vacation with the Battaglia's for so long for a very good reason. It is because everyone gets along. My mom, Mr. Battaglia and Mrs. Battaglia are very good friends.... [tags: Summer Vacation Essays]
432 words (1.2 pages)