When I came to Omsk State University on the first of September, I met interesting new people, faced different situations, and had new opportunities and hobbies. I met interesting people with diverse backgrounds, views on life and hobbies. As soon as I entered the specialty "Philology", in my mind was the share of doubts about whether it that was the right choice or not. However, I had pushed those feelings aside and from the first day I realized that nothing was wrong. The atmosphere on Faculty is so has to imagine that from the first minute you feel like home.
After the training process, I was finally found the right career path for me. I believed lectures at the university were one and a half hours hastily written words. Moreover, I felt that the students did not even ponder over what they were written about. However, these myth teachers quickly dispelled. They told about great things that everyone want to stay there in order to listen and learn the basics of the profession.
I am very glad that I had the opportunity to study on this faculty! Somehow I can not believe tha...
... middle of paper ...
...Omsk State University.
As new week in university is starting, I would like to wish every freshman to be in a good mood. I believe, everything would turn out as the destiny is in out hands. In addition, after the graduation day, everyone would leave in memory their first two days of the course. For me, studying in the Omsk University is a possibility to reach my dreams. I have a feeling as now I am standing on the threshold of a new life that would completely change. I consider that each of us lives a sense of personal life. Depending on individual feeling, the person builds stages throughout the life in order to achieve perfection. For me, the self-development can help me to set new goals and reach my broad potential. The opportunity to study at the University brings innovative knowledge in the area of my interest and allows making one more step in self improvement.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- If I had to describe my year at State University it would be just as describing a rollercoaster ride with a good experience afterwards. At first, you are convinced with the idea that the rollercoaster is going to be all fun full with laughter. All those advertisements and pictures of people having a good time and people saying it was fun afterwards. The real thing though, happens during the rollercoaster ride when you feel like the life you are living is going to end so badly.... [tags: My First Year at State University]
1349 words (3.9 pages)
- Good evening graduates, family and faculty. We made it. This moment is everyone’s and tonight I hope that all of us can feel as victorious as I do, for our success is your success too. Graduates, I want you to think back to your happiest moment in your journey at Montclair State University. Hold that thought close to your heart. For many of us, it will be successfully completing our first semester or securing that internship that you really wanted. For others like myself, my happiest moment happened even before I drove up Valley Road to MSU.... [tags: Health, Public health, Montclair State University]
737 words (2.1 pages)
- One of the most interesting sights to view on the Angelo State University campus is art. Every piece is different in its own way, yet shares similarities with others. These resemblances can be observed depending on how one views the art. They can range from a first impression based on appearance to what is gained from a deeper analysis of the art. Each way helps to establish a connection from one piece of art to another. The way to find unusual and different art projects is to change the perspective in which it is seen.... [tags: Art, Visual arts, Angelo State University]
1024 words (2.9 pages)
- When Akia Williams chooses Nicholls State University as her next stepping stone for a greater life, it was because “it was the only one with a bachelor degree in culinary”. “I just love seeing the satisfied look on people face after the eat my food”, said Akia. Akia is an 18-year-old, striving culinary arts major and her personal life is what helped her on her path to be a chef and her education will help her build a life. Akia is a short 18-year-old African American female, she has short natural hair with light brown hair dye in it.... [tags: Cooking, Culinary art, Nicholls State University]
1059 words (3 pages)
- The importance of a college degree and a good education remains indisputable, yet college carries a secondary purpose in providing an experience full of freedom and opportunities. The nation recognizes Penn State University for not only its academic excellence, but also for the “college experience” that accompanies the education. When older adults look back on their own college experiences, many think back on the “stupid things they did” with endearing feelings and refer to them as “good times” or “golden days”.... [tags: Penn State Essays]
1440 words (4.1 pages)
- As a Justice Studies Major, attending San Jose State University, I’ve been exposed to a number issues that frame around law enforcement and social behavior. The issues vary and have prepared me for a variety of careers in federal, state, and local criminal justice. As a soon to be graduate that will be receiving a Bachelor’s degree, I feel that I am walking away from this chapter of my life with a significant amount of knowledge. Throughout my academic success, I’ve gained great insight into the Criminal Justice field.... [tags: Police, Law, Crime, Criminal law]
891 words (2.5 pages)
- San Diego State University (SDSU) is located on 283-acres in beautiful California. Founded in 1897 and home to more than 28,000 students, the university is one of oldest and the largest institutions of higher learning in San Diego county. Consistently topping the list for most applied to universities in California, acceptance rates are selective for undergraduates and highly selective for transfer students. SDSU is nationally recognized for many outstanding aspects, including academics, athletics, community engagement, and student life.... [tags: University, Student, College, Higher education]
711 words (2 pages)
- The Ball State University’s mission led me to apply for the Assistant Provost for Learning Initiatives position. This position would allow me to share my higher education experiences successfully leading and working collaboratively with the community, institutional leadership, faculty and staff. The position of Assistant Provost for Learning Initiatives would also allow me to contribute in a significant way to advance the institution’s online and distance education initiatives. I believe that my professional experiences and academic background would make me a promising candidate for this position.... [tags: Education, University, College, Higher education]
731 words (2.1 pages)
- Throughout my high school career, my main focus was maintaining a high grade point average in rigorous college level classes. I dedicated several hours each day to every course that I took to ensure that I was comfortable with the material I learned. As Vince Lombardi Jr. once said, every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it, and we all should autograph our work with excellence. I consider that having a positive attitude and working hard is essential to be successful. Although I spent most of my time studying, I was able to get involved in any extracurricular activities such as the Brown Book Club as well as compete in the National Book Club Competition among other high schools al... [tags: High school, University, Study abroad, Education]
709 words (2 pages)
- The University Education: A Religious Experience If I wanted to do an over-view of my thoughts about the university being related to religion for a layman who doesn't understand anything beneath the surface, then my first paper would be a success. Putting myself in an educated person's position of having to read that as a college essay, I would be insulted. Of course this is a post-English 220 thought. I've opened up to find myself more since then. I'm not saying that have found my perfect style.... [tags: University Education]
744 words (2.1 pages)