After I arrived, I noticed that it was mostly empty, and sat down at a table in the main area and ordered a coffee. As I was looking through the menu at food choices, I noticed two blokes arrived and chose a table within five metres of mine.
Shortly after, I decided to change into my sexy, mini black satin robe with a sheer lace back that shows I 'm nude underneath, so I went to the dunny. I felt very excited at the prospect of wearing my robe only in public, and when I looked at myself in the mirror, I felt that people might know that I 'm nude underneath it.
I walked back to my table, and noticed people were watching me. I sat down again and removed my shoes so I was sitting there barefoot in just my robe. I undid the belt of my robe and let it fall open. My boobs were covered, but my cleavage was exposed. My pussy was exposed under the table, but that was my secret.
I noticed that the two blokes were glancing in my direction regularly as I continued reading the menu. I decided to move to the more intimate, darker lounge room. I wrapped my robe around myself, and tied it closed. I put my shoes back on, grabbed my backpack and the menu, and walked slowly past the two blokes.
There were three people sitting at the bar in the lounge, and four people were sitting in the booths. I sat in the booth in front of the plush toy claw vending machine. I removed my shoes and loosened the belt of my robe to expose my cleavage and most of my boobs. My nipples were...
... middle of paper ...
Gabriel is certain I 'm not wearing anything underneath my robe. I spread my legs and raised my knees. My feet were now up on my seat and I felt completely exposed. I covered my pussy with my hand and told them to both discretely look under the table if they wish to find out what I 'm wearing underneath.
Even though my hand still covered my pussy, Mats said, "yes, it 's visually obvious that you 're not wearing underwear." I responded, "you 're right, I 'm not." I lifted my hand for a split second to quickly flash my pussy, before covering myself again. "That 's enough, please both come back up now."
I lowered my knees and put my feet back on the floor. I briefly opened the top of my robe to quickly flash my boobs before covering them again. They were both complimentary, excited, surprised and intrigued by my exhibitionism. I felt wet from teasing them.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Jimi Hendrix Experience’s first album, Are You Experienced, is undeniably one of the most influential albums of all time. For a debut record, it achieved many milestones and influenced many artists, fans, and consumers alike. Are You Experienced changed music in many ways, including the way it was artistically presented and how the band used technology at that time. The record is extremely creative. Most agree that the record is timeless and will never grow old. Are You Experienced is truly the definition of an evergreen album.... [tags: Are You Experienced Album]
3021 words (8.6 pages)
- Ebenezer Denny was a native of the rural suburban area of Pennsylvania called Carlisle. He gives no mention of a family before entrance into the war at the age of twenty. It's assumed he came from a middle class family and achieved enough education, both from serving in the army and schooling prior to his entrance, to be a proficient writer and later a notable political figure. Ebenezer Denny had motivation to fight the war for many reason, but the most significant reason was to fulfill personal ambitions that would develop him and later carry him through life.... [tags: American Literature]
477 words (1.4 pages)
- Many students have the erroneous view that anything; anything at all in the world is better than their school life. They dread the exams, loath the note taking and the bore of a teacher’s lecture. And yet, they have not realized how cradled and protected they are from society. In short, they don’t yet understand that fact that they are among the luckiest of age groups- never to worry about where monetary income is from, never to worry about when to ration their money spending. However, going to an internship changes all that.... [tags: Personal Experience]
1594 words (4.6 pages)
- I am studying at Auckland International College (AIC), whose students come from many countries in the world, such as New Zealand, South Africa, America, Russian, China, Korea, etc. In this aspect, I believe that this life is similar to life at university because I, as well, have to communicate with people who have different nationalities and speak different languages. Nationality and language are factors that usually prevent a student from assimilating into a new environment. However, I think the experience at AIC can help me overcome these obstacles; and I, in turn, will support other international students.... [tags: Personal Experience]
554 words (1.6 pages)
- The Wake Forest Experience Wake Forest University serves an institute for higher learning, eminent for its top-notch academic reputation and its service in the community. With the goal of educating and advancing the entire individual, Wake Forest University stands as the school of choice for a plethora of high school graduates, including myself. With all of these aspects in consideration, my goal is to take advantage of every opportunity that this school presents, whether it be educational, community service, etc.... [tags: Personal Experience]
975 words (2.8 pages)
- Attending the Olympics is a pursuit both aggravating and exhilarating. This paradox characterized my experience of the games. There will always be more exciting events to attend, but that does not diminish the intense allure of the biggest party in the world, whether or not there is anything to enjoy in it. The Vancouver Olympic events both sporting and cultural were characterized by agonizingly long lines, hyper-dense crowds, and expensive, often unobtainable tickets. While the list of free activities offered in the lower mainland warranted its own guidebook, those partaking in these events deserved a gold medal in waiting.... [tags: Personal Experience]
1275 words (3.6 pages)
- Living life to the fullest and achieving my dreams has always been the number one goal in my life, but one day I thought that my whole life was going to come to an end. I never knew that people could be so cruel. Who would want to bring fear to anyone. Considering where I live, one would have thought that this would not have been a shock. I guess I was too young to realize the harsh realities of the outside world. I heard a scream, so I quickly ran to the front, and came to an abrupt halt before I could be seen by the masked man.... [tags: Personal Experience]
458 words (1.3 pages)
- As editor for Potentate Press (2000-2009), I negotiated with and persuaded authors regarding many issues. I persuaded authors to make changes for aesthetic or editorial reasons. I persuaded authors to accept design choices more in keeping with the press’ restricted budget. I persuaded authors to meet deadlines. I negotiated with authors regarding recompense for their work. I sought out authors and negotiated for the right to publish their work. I negotiated with the publisher regarding direction of the press and the sorts of books we should publish.... [tags: Personal Experience]
700 words (2 pages)
- To experience a new religion is to open one's mind to an entirely new world. For my World Religions course, I was asked to visit a place of worship for a religion other than what I was most used to. Upon considering being raised as a Pentacostal Christian, the first idea that came to me after hearing this was for Billy and I to go with our friend Arjun's family to a Hindu temple—since Arjun had moved away recently to go to college however, he was unable to attend. On Sunday, February 21, Billy and I joined Arjun's father in his trip to the Hindu temple in Orlando—we had to wake up earlier than usual for a Sunday but it was for good cause.... [tags: Personal Experience]
714 words (2 pages)
- Nearly seven years ago, when I started working for the local DirecTV installation company, it wasn’t exactly a dream come true. I had the aptitude for it, having worked previously as a home theatre installer back in Kansas City, but this job was much easier by comparison. What made this job less than desirable were the hot attics, damp crawlspaces where I wasn’t always the only thing crawling around and the loose eaves near ideal dish mounting locations that were often home to swarms of hornets.... [tags: Personal Experience, Autobiography]
1222 words (3.5 pages)