Although the transition of this new health program and the establishment of these facilities rate structure has not fully transitioned, the metrics for the planning, implementing, and evaluating this program have been are in process. The first step is to establish regulatory changes. This process entails the discussion of the proposed licensing regulations and coordination of transition ...
... middle of paper ...
...loading” of the new rate in the system.
The last step would be the evaluation and measurement of access levels. Our unit will be responsible for the access monitoring for these providers. The annual access monitoring is accomplished using the A&I audits of the facility cost reports. My unit will continue to conduct an annual access monitoring report, which uses reported and audited cost data from these providers. The report provides the occupancy and vacancy rates to help determine capacity availability. DHCS is directly responsible for ensuring access to health care services for beneficiaries enrolled in the fee-for-service delivery system, where the Medi-Cal program serves as the primary source of coverage. Our access analysis includes an evaluation of service utilization identified as a means of detecting the early signs of health care access disruptions.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Management should focus on building a workplace and culture of employment certainty and employee self worthiness to best felicitate a low stress, highly productive environment. Being a servant manager, others takes precedence over self. A servant manager wishes to create a good working relationship with customers, employees and upper management to create a positive and edifying corporate experience for all involved. It is a managers responsibility to ensure profitability for the company and owners by producing a product quickly and inexpensively.... [tags: Ethics]
3366 words (9.6 pages)
- When I entered my sophomore year speech class, I went in assuming it would be the worst class of my life. The first assignment was an impromptu speech in which I had to sell an item in the room. Much to my shock, it went fantastically. I had so much fun with the speech and fell in love with selling stuff to people. Eventually I started working in retail and realized that marketing was the perfect career for me. After researching and learning about the career of a marketing manager, I knew it was the career I desired.... [tags: Business, Marketing, Management]
823 words (2.4 pages)
- Imagine you’re not feeling well and you decide to head to the doctor’s office for an appointment with your family physician. You arrive early and you’re sitting in the waiting room waiting for your name to be called, as you wait you sit back and look at all the activity surrounding you. The receptionists are answering the phones and greeting the patients, the nurses are taking the patients to their exam rooms, taking their vital signs, weights and concerns, the physicians are going in and out of the patient rooms.... [tags: Critical thinking, Management, Thought]
1086 words (3.1 pages)
- In order to define if something fits or suitable to another thing, the first step which we need to do is putting those two things side by side. Just like finding a shirt that fit us, we could not tell whether it would fit us unless we saw the shirt. In the same way, before I can tell if this shirt, namely “a good project manager” fit me, let us consider how it looks like first. Once overall picture of this shirt has been drawn by defining the responsibilities of project manager, looking thoroughly and trying by analyzing attributes and skills which a good project manager should have and comparing with my personalities and experiences are the final steps to determine if this shirt fits me.... [tags: Management, Leadership, Project management]
1116 words (3.2 pages)
- Acculturation – A term used to refer to the process in which individuals are accepting the cultural traits or social patterns of another culture to fit in, particularly in reference to the integration with the dominant group (e.g., an immigrant adopting the British norms and values). Acculturation also suggests that both cultures remain remotely distinctive, however; both cultures add something to one another. Epistemology – Is the investigation into the method of acquiring knowledge. It aims to answer the question, “How do we know?” It focuses on the nature of concepts, the development of concept, the truthfulness of the sense, reasoning as well as all things mental.... [tags: Sociology, Qualitative research, Social sciences]
1040 words (3 pages)
- Reasearch Report I have decided to write my report on the female manager, identifying three women who are presidents or CEO’s of companies listed on the New York Stock Exchange, providing information on their background and how they made it to the top. The first female I wanted to talk about is Muriel Siebert. She is currently CEO of Siebert Financial Corporation. She has had a chair on the National Women's Business Council and she made history as the first woman to buy a seat on the New York Stock Exchange in 1967.... [tags: essays research papers]
1306 words (3.7 pages)
- The manager interviewed for this assignment was Chief Warrant 3 Linwood Bowers, the Chief of the Personnel Support Directorate of the White House Communications Agency (WHCA). Chief Bowers has held his present position for four years. The focus of the interview was the unique challenges of good communication. One of the unique challenges Chief Bowers has had to face is the different language that permeates throughout the organizational culture of the Agency. WHCA is a joint command with individuals of all DOD services present.... [tags: essays research papers]
584 words (1.7 pages)
- The Global Manager The rapid growth of globalization has created a boundary less organization. To manage such an organization, there is a need for a global manager, one who manages across distances, countries and cultures. Considered by some authors to be a myth, wider research, readings and understanding suggest its existence. There are certain criteria which define a global manager, which are truly essential to successful manage in the international context. These managers are invaluable to the organization as they provide the competitive edge.... [tags: Business Management Studies]
2922 words (8.3 pages)
- Research is done everyday. Research is used in the many different situations managers encounter everyday. Research is part of the problem-solving manager do to make decisions. Research is defined as “the process of finding solutions to problem after thorough study and analysis of the situational factor” (Sekaran, p3, 2003). Managers use research for daily operational problem as well as bigger problems that can require hired research consultants. Managers who use research are able to communicate with the hired consultants because they understand the process of inquiry, investigation, examination, and explanation.... [tags: Research Business management]
1401 words (4 pages)
- Abstract: Title: Choosing a Career as a Project Manager. This research will summarize what a Project Manager is, and the steps explained, to complete a project, if the career that is chosen is to be a successful Project Manager. The research touches on the many qualities, and skills a person needs to learn, and possess to become a Project Manager. This report will not cover the total execution of the project. Putting together a project from start to finish is an enormous amount of work and there are steps to follow to make sure nothing is left unnoticed.... [tags: Jobs Careers]
1837 words (5.2 pages)