I enjoy making sketches of clothing that one day will hopefully be available in stores all over. Fashion designing in my opinion is a way to express the unique side of your creativity, also fashion designing is a career that I believe I can achieve in so highly if I stay focused and continue to putting forth effort in my creations. I could see interior designing as a possible career in my future because it’s somewhat similar to fashion designing just in the designing area. Both involve having a since of style and an eye for color, texture and pattern coordination.
In order to prepare for this career in my future I would need to attend a college involving designing, fashion designing, and a type of art. The education I would need would be a two year to four year college for fashion designing and a one year to three year college for interior designing. These careers take a bachelors degree in some place of art. In order to want to attend college first of all I would have to maintain an acceptable grade point average of what I would possibly assume of a 2.5 or higher depending on the location of the college as well as the skill learning level of the college.
I’m not taking very many classes to prepare for my future career although I am taking art 2-D Fundamentals. It somewhat involves an area of fashion designing, that area being sketching. I r...
... middle of paper ...
... your certified license for interior designing. As an interior designer I would have to be able to be open to the customer’s expectations and be able to reach their wants for their home. This career involves a salary of around $20,000.00 or so up until $80,000.00 or even more according to the Labor Statistics Bureau for Occupations.
All together the career of becoming an interior designer is a career that I could see myself pursuing because it has many interest that I would like to explore and also it is a career that I see as a great beginning for the future of my adult life into becoming a more better and skilled designer whether it’s an interior designer or fashion designer or graphic designer.
Designing in any way is a career that I could say becomes natural to me because it all involves some experience in art and art is the basic beginning of it all.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The philosophy with which I approach my education are that all institutions of learning are somewhat like a factory assembly line, where students are molded and are expected to meet certain specific standards by the time they graduate. Education is significantly important for a positive future. Education allows people to reach their fullest potential and help others later on reach their fullest potential. In this paper in I will try to provide information on how I came about choosing my career choice in the fashion industry, from academic excellence, life-long learning, collaboration, openness, integrity, and service.... [tags: Careers]
915 words (2.6 pages)
- There is a vast amount of majors one can study in college, and so many careers in those areas that one must only choose one of. It is like going into the ice cream shop and not knowing which flavor to choose since they all look so delicious. Yet, choosing a profession is very different, as one cannot just choose a job like they would a flavor of ice cream. One cannot have the Chunky Monkey today and the Cherry Garcia tomorrow, or else their life will be one Rocky Road. More thought must go into choosing the right career path; as one cannot flip flop back and forth, going from a doctor one minute to a fashion designer the next.... [tags: Career Research ]
1187 words (3.4 pages)
- Fashion Stylists vs. Fashion Designers Fashion stylists and fashion designers have some similarities, but the differences are very evident. Fashion stylists hold the job title of someone who selects the clothing for published editorial features, print or television advertising campaigns, music videos, concert performances, and any public appearances made by celebrities, models or other public figures. Fashion designers simply create garments to be worn and purchased by the general public. Fashion stylists unlike fashion designers will always be in demand.... [tags: Fashion]
605 words (1.7 pages)
- Elsa Schiaparelli, an extremely talented, Italian fashion designer, gave beautiful, curvy women a perfect glow with her shocking pink and ice-cold blue dresses. Schiaparelli’s name remains unknown to the world while a large amount of her overrated competitors receive much credit for little effort. Schiaparelli strived for success through her new inventions, her film wardrobes, her irresistible perfumes, and her unique dresses while still being placed at the bottom of the fashion totem pole. Schiaparelli was born in Rome, Italy and started her career as a script writer in the United States before she moved to Paris to begin her life as a fashion designer.... [tags: Fashion & Style]
1616 words (4.6 pages)
- I want to be a secondary social studies teacher. Two people really had an influence on this decision. The first would be my history teacher Mr. Nicol because he has shown me that you can be a Christian and a teacher if you balance them out right. My friend Amanda was the other influence because we were talking about what I’m passionate about which was history. She then suggested teaching it and I loved the idea because I knew I’d enjoy it. This includes teaching students the required information by giving them the environment and tools they need to acquire it.... [tags: Career Choice]
1168 words (3.3 pages)
- It can be said that wearing clothes is the feature of human societies, the invention of clothing start from protecting human body, it can help human against the changes of climate and environments. Nowadays, there are more meaning for clothing, not only a comfortable wearing, but also have many hidden messages, it can be a style, fashion look or personal statement. Choose clothing means choose an attitudes. We can find a lot of messages from people 's outfits, this information helps us understand the wearer 's background, from their interest, habits to social identity.... [tags: Fashion, Clothing, T-shirt, Margaret Thatcher]
858 words (2.5 pages)
- Billions of working adults hold positions in order to maintain a source of income for themselves and their families. These adults can fit their jobs into certain categories, such as medical, legal, or labor, and yet there are still many professions that fit into a different type of category: Fine Arts. Fine Arts is an unique category in which two special occupations fall into: a fashion designer and an interior designer. Fine Arts is a unique category that some adults’ jobs fit into. Fine Arts employs a majority of people who are artistic and are creative.... [tags: Fashion Industry]
1714 words (4.9 pages)
- Fashion designers create clothes and are granted opportunities to attend fashion shows and travel the world ("What They Do"). To onlookers, being a fashion designer seems to be all about glitz and glamour, but in reality, there is more to it than what they perceive ("What They Do"). Because they craft original garments, accessories, and footwear, being a designer is a challenging and tedious job ("What They Do"). They sketch designs, select fabrics and patterns, and manage the production process ("What They Do").... [tags: clothes, fabric, internship]
1774 words (5.1 pages)
- Salvatore Ferragamo was conceived in 1898 in Bonito, close Naples, Italy... He was a standout amongst the most persuasive footwear fashioners of the twentieth century, giving Hollywood's glitterati extraordinary hand-made outlines and bringing forth an emporium of extravagance customer merchandise for men and ladies, with stores in the absolute most imperative urban communities of the world. In the wake of making his first combine of shoes at age nine, for her sister to wear on her affirmation, adolescent Salvatore concluded that he had discovered his calling.... [tags: Fashion, Icon, Biography, Italy]
1567 words (4.5 pages)
- Having a Career in Fashion Design The fashion design career, has recently emerged as one of the most popular and competitive among young people. Those who actually succeed in design have a very individualistic personal style and don’t follow trends set by others. Having fashion design as your profession sometimes allows you to meet glamorous people. It can also put you in charge of what is in and out when it comes to clothing through ramp shows and fashion write-ups. Most designers have a great social status, and are accepted by everyone.... [tags: Fashion Employment Education Essays]
1244 words (3.6 pages)