Addison Kim is a graduate of University of Texas at Dallas, Naveen Jindal school of management, and majored in finance and global business. While at college, Addison Kim is the member of the Davidson Management Honors Program, Dean’s Council and Chi Phi Fraternity, and achieved membership to the Beta Gamma Sigma business honor society. In four-year college, he accepted internship and training from Satori Capitol for six months. Valesco industry focuses on growth strategies which help local and regional businesses develop a national and international presence while providing job growth in their region. Addison Kim is responsible for research, data, management, new investment origination, financial analysis, and monitoring portfolio performance. Addison Kim hope to learn more in the Valesco industry and acquire advanced skill for future position. Gaining broader and supervisory experience are the two biggest goal for Addison Kim to apply to management position.
Since I don’t have any job experience, Addison Kim provided advices for my four-year college and steps to take in my future career. He explained main factors to become a financial analyst, pr...
... middle of paper ...
... I realized the financial leadership association has a competition every semester that will improve myself and have better understanding on finance. This competition will become a choice for me to attend next semester.
By interviewing Addison Kim, I realize the differences between Addison Kim and I. Comparing with him, I put too much effort on classes and GPA, and neglect self-improvement. Addison Kim has a rich educational background which help him to become success in financial industry. Addison Kim’s suggestions helped me to realize the value of communication skill, and to persist my thought on enhance my communication ability. Addison Kim’s virtue, time management, is deserve to learn and correct my immature career plan. Addison Kim’s advices and experience is a great gift that I received in the interview and I believe it is worth to learn Addison Kim’s success.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- What is a feminist. What is sexuality. What can or can’t a woman do, that will not destroy her image. Those questions have been asked by many feminists, anti- feminists and scholars. Throughout time women have been criticized for their actions. Kimberly Kardashian, has been criticized since she entered the industry. Society has a different take on her actions, she can be “Read” in various ways, and she also can be seen as the negative aspect of women in today’s society. Kimberly Kardashian entered the entertainment industry, because a sex tape leaked, that she made with her ex-boyfriend.... [tags: Kim Kardashian]
1001 words (2.9 pages)
- Addison's Use of The Spectator to Influence Opinions During the eighteenth century the periodical joined its readership into a union of collective thoughts with the ability to influence the political, social and financial world around them. In the periodical Spectator No. 69, Joseph Addison creates a persona that reveals a new diverse society of merchants who created the Royal Exchange and who rivaled the powers of Parliament and past Monarchies over the British domains.... [tags: Sociology]
312 words (0.9 pages)
- The Two Faces of Kim: An Investigation into Rudyard Kipling's Kim "I would go without shirts or shoes, Friends, tobacco or bread Sooner than for an instant lose Either side of my head." The Two-Sided Man (Kipling 179) To think of "the two-sided man" is to think of the self-searching protagonist of Rudyard Kipling's Kim. "Burned black" and yet white, Irish and yet 'Little Friend of All the World', British and yet native, ruler and yet servant, Kipling's multi-faceted Kim must find his place in the social order of a society that he resides in but is not truly connected to (51).... [tags: Rudyard Kipling Kim Essays]
2460 words (7 pages)
- The difference between Aristotle and Addison are based upon an important similarity: the love of virtue. Nevertheless, there is quite a difference between moral and intellectual virtue. Addison views the virtue of wit as the opposite of buffoonery, and though Aristotle would consider buffoonery a vice, he would not consider wit as an opposite but as a middle-ground. Addison describes wit in terms of truth and falsity which correspond to intellectual virtue. There is good reason to believe it to be an intellectual virtue, but on closer analysis, Aristotle turns out to be right in grouping it with the moral virtues.... [tags: Morality, Philosophy]
1161 words (3.3 pages)
- Introduction Each leader in the international world plays a role in the outcome of events either internationally and/or domestically in their own nation. Kim Jong Un, the leader of North Korea implements his own agendas for his own self-interest. Part of this self-interest leads into the field of political psychology. Political psychology at the most basic level is the understanding of psychology which is then applied to study of politics. Part of the study includes the traits, motives, cognitions and social context; which ultimately leads to the idea of cognitive complexity.... [tags: North Korea, Kim Jong-il, Western culture, Russia]
1182 words (3.4 pages)
- Pharmacists have very important roles in healthcare from all angles. Physicians and licensed practitioners that write a written prescription, the pharmacist reviews patient history, health conditions, and interactions with the new medication prescribed. As a pharmacy technician (for six years) I had a somewhat of an overview on what they accomplished in a shift but did not know everything on what I know now from this research. Pharmacy students that are in the process to obtain their doctor of pharmacy (D.Pharm.) go through a series of training, education and internship to become a well-rounded pharmacist.... [tags: Career Essays]
611 words (1.7 pages)
- Nursing is defined as “as an application of scientific knowledge enhanced by artful practice in a socially responsible manner.” (Gregory 5). Nurses provide leadership as members of interdisciplinary teams, provide client centered care to promote health, prevent disease, and restore and maintain client integrity throughout the life span. (Krannich 71). This makes it one of the most interesting professions, in my opinion. General Qualifications for becoming a nurse, according to Regina Ranburn, include: “Compassion, caring for others, selflessness, love for humanity, and desire to help others” (1).... [tags: A Nursing Career]
1573 words (4.5 pages)
- First of all to examine the qualities of this book we should approach it as an adventure story probably aimed primarily at adolescent boys. In this book the main character Kim is seeking to find his place in the country in which he was born, while at the same time struggling to find, or build, an identity for him. 'Who is Kim?' 'What is Kim?' Kim asks himself at several points in the novel, and although the plot has a loose picaresque structure, being held together by a journey, making it a kind of road novel, the theme of Kim needing to find himself seems to be the backbone of the story.... [tags: Rudyard Kipling Kim Orphans Essays]
2061 words (5.9 pages)
- Rudyard Kipling's Kim Kim gives a vivid picture of the complexities in India under British rule. It shows the life of the bazaar mystics, of the natives, of the British military. There is a great deal of action and movement, for Kipling's vast canvas painted in full detail. The dialogue in the novel makes use of Indian phrases translated by the author, they give the flavor of native speech in India. They are also touches of the native behavior and shrewdness. Setting: The time the novel took place was around the late nineteenth century.... [tags: Rudyard Kipling Kim Book Report Essays]
1632 words (4.7 pages)
- In a democracy, government isn't something that a group of people do TO everybody else, it's not even something they do FOR every body else, it should be something they do WITH everybody else. "Kim Campbell, March 25th, 1993 Avril Phaendra Douglas Campbell was born in Port Albeni, B.C. SHortly after her birth her parents moved to Vancouver where her father was studying law. Her family life didn't turn out to be succesful, so her parents divorced when she was 12. By the age of 13 she changed her name to Kim.... [tags: Biography]
678 words (1.9 pages)