Given credit to a debtor must meet the requirements of the principle known as 5C, the five principles are:
The character is data on the personality of the prospective customers as personal traits, habits, ways of life, circumstances and family background and also hobbies. Usefulness of the proficiency level assessment to determine the extent to which faith / willingness prospective borrowers to meet their obligation (willingness to pay) in accordance with the promise that has been set.
The extension of credit on the basis of trust, while underlying belief, namely the belief of the banks that borrowers have a moral, character and personal traits are positive and cooperative. Besides, it has a responsibility, both in private life as a human, as a life member of the community, as well as in business. Character is the domin...
... middle of paper ...
... be obliged with the contract stated that the capital provided by ASB will be based on Musharakah project and will be used for developing property as mentioned in contract and not for other purpose.
IV. Due to the company experience in running the project, KBL has responsibility to every aspect of operation until the project is finished. The bank (ASB) can appoint board of representatives to monitor and evaluate the progress of the project and also the financing.
V. The profit from this project will be shared by both parties which is 40% to the bank (ASB) and 60% to KBL as agreed term in the Musharakah contract.
VI. The losses from this project will be bear by both parties based on capital contribution from the beginning. But if any losses are caused by any negligence by one party, the negligent party should responsible to all the losses incurred in the project.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Fig.-:3.1 Basic Ingredients in Project Management In particular, project management in Advertising creation includes an arrangement of goals which might be expert by actualizing a progression of operations subject to asset imperatives. There are potential clashes between the expressed goals as to degree, cost, time and quality, and the limitations forced on human material and money related assets. These contentions ought to be determined at the onset of an undertaking by making the vital tradeoffs or making new choices.... [tags: Project management, Management, Aristotle]
1637 words (4.7 pages)
- Real estate investors scour the market looking for properties with rock-bottom pricing and potential for sky-high returns on investment. Older, distressed buildings have discounted price tags, but converting an aging building into a modern domicile with all the bells and whistles to attract new residents is expensive. Wouldn't it be nice if there was a niche property market that offered excellent prices and robust return on investment. One type of property that deserves a closer look is older buildings with historical significance.... [tags: real estate investments]
575 words (1.6 pages)
- Financial Institution Introduction The main factor that drives a construction project is the finance. Huge finances are required at the beginning of any construction project. Benefits of the investment made for a construction facility occurs only over the long term use of the facility. Therefore, cost are incurred prior to receiving benefits. This require the owner of the facility to have adequate capital resources to finance the project. Thus, proper attention is to be paid to project financing.... [tags: Debt, Bond, Loan, Mortgage loan]
1389 words (4 pages)
- Many Americans today live in conditions of urban blight, stranded in marginalized areas which are not viewed as attractive investments by developers. Yet properties in these neighborhoods can yield immense benefits to the developer’s pocketbook as well as his conscience. All distressed areas have characteristics to recommend them, if one is willing to take risks and reject myopic thinking these appealing aspects can be harnessed to generate profits and revitalize the surrounding community. One city struggling with vast tracts of neglected real estate is Buffalo, NY.... [tags: Real Estate ]
1251 words (3.6 pages)
- Gamuda Berhad is one of Malaysia Construction Company which is leading infrastructure group, with core business activities ranging from infrastructure privatization, construction, property development and manufacturing & quarrying. For more than three decades Gamuda Berhad has played a consequential role in availing to transform infrastructure development in Malaysia. Incorporated on 6 October 1976, Gamuda Berhad was listed on the Main Board of the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange on 10 August 1992. They have inspire and strong vision and mission which is to deliver innovative world-class infrastructure and homes for our customers through our core businesses in infrastructure development and cons... [tags: financial accounting]
1915 words (5.5 pages)
- The Formation and Development of BBC Radio Text Box: The BBC was established as a private corporation in October 1922, funded through a broadcast receiving licence fee plus ten per cent of the revenue generated from the sale of radio receivers. The service was an immediate success, with over a million licences sold by the Post Office before regular daily transmissions began. Within three years around 85 per cent of the population was able to receive the broadcasts, which consisted of a variety of entertainment for all ages as prescribed in the broadcasting licence.... [tags: Papers]
2521 words (7.2 pages)
- When the Heer’s Tower closed down in the 1960's, the downtown area of Springfield, MO. lost a major economic and entertaining element. Since then, Springfield has been planning and working to get back a lot of the status that it once had. The city government had to bring attractions and business in the form of new business’s to spur development to accommodate the 151,580 citizens that reside in the small city. Mayor Tom Carlson and City Manager Tom Finnie have been heading the projects with the help of large developing firms such as the UDA or Urban District Alliance, and hope that projects such as the redevelopment of Heer’s Tower, SMSU’s Innovation center, and College Stati... [tags: essays research papers fc]
2047 words (5.8 pages)
- MARKET RISKS Market risks refer to the instability of market rivalry points of interest lead by internal and external factors including market prospects, product competitiveness, potential contenders, advertising capacities, etc.  1. Market prospects The investment incomes of high-tech projects are nearly related with market prospects. The better the business prospects of items are, the more prominent the degree of profitability will be.  2. Product competitiveness The way to whether any project can bring speculation advantages is to take a look at the competitiveness of the project items in the commercial market.... [tags: Project management, Management, Risk, Economics]
727 words (2.1 pages)
- Ronald Frank2004-05-03T00:58:00 Beyond the Urals Semyonov, Yuri. Siberia: Its Conquest and Development. Baltimore: Helicon Press, 1963. 414. What would motivate men to venture into some of the harshest areas on Earth, often with a small amount of supplies and an overwhelming chance of not returning alive. Plenty, argues Yuri Semyonov, “plenty of freedom, plenty of natural resources, and little authority” (86). Yet, Siberia: Its Conquest and Development if far from a simple retelling of several adventure tales.... [tags: essays research papers]
819 words (2.3 pages)
- Decisions in Paradise The corporation of CIGNA Healthcare has hired an employee Gardline as key person in the implementation of having CIGNA Healthcare have a presence in Kava, South Pacific (University of Phoenix, 2007). The presence of CIGNA Healthcare is needed to assist in the overall development of the Kava Island for its people, lively hood and healthcare epidemic. Using the decision making process, Gardline will use various techniques and principles to implement a change in Kava and bring a needed presence to the KAVA people.... [tags: Project Development]
1069 words (3.1 pages)