A teacher has duties and responsibilities. “They have to maintain a website to communicate with parents about students assignments, upcoming events, and grades.” Here it’s stating that many teachers have websites where they keep all the homeworks and events that the students have. “Supervise children outside of the classroom--- for example. during lunch recess.” Teachers have an enormous responsibility. They have to be t...
... middle of paper ...
...at have been working their for a quite a while, they become mentors to the new teachers that will be coming that following year. Many kindergarten and elementary school teachers generally work the traditional 10-month school year, with 2- month break during the summer. Kindergarten and elementary school teachers generally work during school hours when students are present. Many teachers have activities that can help a child learn. Teachers must have the ability to communicate, inspire trust and confidence, and motivate learners. Teachers get trained to talk to students with any problem they have. They need to be able to talk loud and talk in front of kids. Many students have trouble learning new subjects. There maybe students that have a hard time with math. So a teacher gets that student and sits with him/her alone to help him/her with anything he doesn’t understand.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Education is and always has been a very important aspect of my life. My aspirations to become a teacher started at the age of three. Even my family has a long history in the education field. For that reason, I want to change the world one step at a time by becoming a teacher. I believe that teachers have the most important job. They are shaping the lives of students whether it is passing on values and beliefs, or teaching them about what has happened in the past. Some of my best teachers allowed students to put ourselves in history by relating today’s issues the past issues.... [tags: Education, Teacher, Learning]
846 words (2.4 pages)
- There is a saying that asserts that “anyone can teach” and I suppose in a way that it is true, but not just anyone can be a teacher. It takes a certain kind of individual to be a teacher and only a subset of them will choose to devote their lives to the education system. With its rigorous testing for both students and teachers alike and constant observations, the teaching profession is not for the faint-hearted or every Joe Schmoe you meet. To be a worthwhile teacher, it takes skills that not everyone has and a strong foundation because teaching is not only about what you have, but what you can give.... [tags: Teacher, Education, School, History of education]
1707 words (4.9 pages)
- How important is parent/teacher communication. Parent teacher communication is very important to make sure that everyone is on the same page when it comes to everything educational related. Whether it is behavior or learning, a lot can be learned when parents and teachers communicate about their child and student. I know myself in particular I enjoy going to parent teacher meetings or IEP because I get to learn how my child is doing when they are not with me. It makes it possible for us to discuss what is working and not working with the students.... [tags: Education, School, Homeschooling, Teacher]
709 words (2 pages)
- William Arthur Ward wrote: The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. (Koch, 2012) This powerful statement talks about the goodness of fit. This is the qualities of a person that makes them feel qualified to pursue a career in teaching. As a teacher I will be responsible for the next generation of the world so I must make sure that I possess the qualities that will inspire them. As an educator you must make sure that you are able to be a centered presence.... [tags: Education, Teacher]
789 words (2.3 pages)
- “The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” This quote by William Arthur Ward is perhaps my favorite message in regards to education and the role that teachers play in the lives of their students. Though young in age and with obvious faults, I make up for it with life experiences that sadden, amaze, and inspire those who are eager to listen and to learn. A brief description will show that growing up I was taught to be a “southern gentlemen”, that is to be respectful to everybody, have proper manners, and most importantly to be a hard worker.... [tags: Teacher, Education, Substitute teacher, School]
809 words (2.3 pages)
- Where I see myself in the next five years is lofty goal but I think I can achieve it because I think about this everyday having a job as a math teacher for a school district. In 2020, I will have my Bachelor’s Degree in Education to teach Math. Hopefully, that school district will pay for continuing my education to get my Master’s in Education and also to be a principal of a school. In that year or earlier I plan on moving out of my mom’s house and starting a new chapter of my own getting my first place all by myself.... [tags: High school, School, Teacher, Education]
737 words (2.1 pages)
- The teaching has always been close to my heart. I have wanted to be a teacher since I was in elementary. I feel this profession is the most important profession in the world. What other profession do you prepare people for all kind of different careers. Also, you get to shape the minds of millions of kids and teach them how to be better human beings. Teachers have to be a baker, counselor, mother, nurse, doctor, police officer and meaning other things in the course of a day, but I would not change that for the world.... [tags: Education, Teacher, School, Attention]
708 words (2 pages)
- Job Satisfaction When meeting new people for the first time, typically the first question you are asked is “What do you do”. It makes sense because often our social identity can be tied to our occupation, which should not be a surprise since may people spend more time at work then they do with their friends and family. For someone that loves the work they do this can be a great conversation starter, but like many Americans seventy percent are not engaged with their career. What this means is that only thirty percent of workers are passionate about the work they do and the company they work for (cit 1).... [tags: Employment, Management, Job satisfaction, Wage]
1010 words (2.9 pages)
- Leadership Styles and Job-satisfaction among Teachers of Sardar Patel Kelwani Mandal Jetpur ________________________________________ Dr. Sushil Kumar Dubey, Principal, SPKM Mahila B. Ed. College Jetpur Pin- 360370, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Email: Sushil.email@example.com http://www.spkmbedcollege.org, ________________________________________ Abstract: The aim of the researcher and the paper was to study the relationship between Leadership Styles and Job-satisfaction among Teachers of Sardar Patel Kelwani Mandal Jetpur.... [tags: Leadership, Management, Job satisfaction]
2013 words (5.8 pages)
- A preschool teacher’s job is to start the foundation for a child’s future not only in school but in their everyday lives. The pay is not exactly ideal and at times it is a very stressful job, but no matter how difficult the days, any preschool teacher can still leave their job with a smile on their face. Every job has its downfalls or its issues but in this job field the children they teach are able to prove that the job is well worth it. Despite the many hours of training needed and the countless hours of studying to get a degree, being a preschool teacher is a blessing in disguise.... [tags: Early Childhood Education, Foudnation]
952 words (2.7 pages)