Self-confidence is a very first step to progress, development, achievement and success. It is the confidence of the type: "I can do this". Self-confidence is the one thing that is much more important than many other ability and traits. If you do not have self-confidence, whatever you do will never achieve success at all. The fruits of what you do without self-confidence are lost. Genuine self-confidence is the indication of achievements. Self-confidence integrates the powers of mind and body and focuses them towards the goal.
Even if you have only average abilities and knowledge, if you have an unfailingly true self-confidence, chances are...
... middle of paper ...
...o them. Where there is some substance, take appropriate action. In these cases, negative thinking has given you an early warning of action that you need to take. A determined and dedicated person finds way in all complexities undaunted by the initial problems and failures he keeps on finding solution to every teaser and one day he achieves his cherished goal. Remember life is a battle,one has to fight it fearlessly with confidence and positive thinking. God helps those who help themselves
In conclusion, confidence is a characteristic that everyone struggles with at one point, but can be achieved by trusting one’s abilities and speaking with others that are supportive. Mark Twain once said, “The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself.” Being comfortable in one’s own skin is the key to achievement and enjoyment in life, so start with some confidence.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The last movie I saw was “Paper Town” released in October 20, 2015 staring Nat Wolff and Directed by Jake Schreier. This stories take place in Orlando, FL and migrates up the east costing to the State of New York. This movie is colored film with audio and can be viewed in HD, Standard, Wide Screen Full Screen with Blue Ray capabilities. The length of this movies is 109 mins and include previews and credits at the beginning and the end of this picture. The film is consider a drama/romance about a boy who would do anything for the girl living next door who he is madly in love with.... [tags: Film, Film director, Movie theater, Translation]
709 words (2 pages)
- As I was watching the exploits of the female lead character, I cannot help myself become amused of how she lived her daily life. For many, simply looking at her actions will then give them an idea that she is not mentally sane. But then it is important to bear in mind that a person’s actions are not the sole basis of his mental health. According to Matsumoto and Juang (2008), the statistics of behavior, deviance, reliance on subjective distress reports and the ability of the individual to carry out his duties as a person are the things that must be looked into to determine a person’s well-being.... [tags: Character Analysis ]
1431 words (4.1 pages)
- In the movie, myth #2 is constructed as follows: When Annie’s mother talked Annie about the idea of "magic" that brings she and her husband together, she said “I knew it. It is magic, I knew we would be together forever, and everything would be wonderful”. This is saying that she believed that they would be together and have a happy marriage even though she had just meet the person and had no idea of his personal life, but she fell in love with him in seconds. The idea is harmful and unrealistic, there are chances that people might find someone attractive at first sight, but love is based on similarity in attitudes and beliefs, which usually takes sometime to know.... [tags: Love, Gender role, Marriage, Debut albums]
1060 words (3 pages)
- The life of an 18-year-old Latino male hangs in the balance of 12 male jurors. The jury has to decide if the young Latino killed his father by stabbing him to death. The young man will receive the death sentence if the jurors find him guilty. The jurors go back to their private room to further discuss the case. Juror #8 is the only person that had reasonable doubt and believed that the young man might not guilty. They must come to a unanimous decision. The jurors discuss their points of view and Juror #8 questions the two witnesses that supposedly heard and seen the young man killing his father.... [tags: Jury, Hung jury, Deliberation, Trial]
1535 words (4.4 pages)
- Mr. Jonze’s Her is a captivating masterpiece of modern cinema, while it might be easiest to approach what the film says about mankind’s interaction with technology, I think what it says about relationships in general is much more interesting. The common theme that I pulled from the movie, is that relationships can be used to help us grow as individuals and it left me wondering what of those lessons, we should take with us should the relationship end. As we meet our protagonist, Theodore, he’s recently separated from his wife and appears to not be trying very hard to move on.... [tags: Love, Interpersonal relationship]
1000 words (2.9 pages)
- In The princess Diaries 2, Princess Mia graduates from college, and moves to Genovia to live in a palace with her grandmother in order to take her place as queen. On Mia’s twenty-first birthday, she is obligated to dance with all the eligible bachelors, and at her birthday “ball”, she meets Nicholas. Mia and Nicholas have an encounter where they seem the “fall in love at first sight”. After her birthday, Mia learns about a law that is enforced in Genovia that requires her to get married before she can take her place as queen, and at the same time she finds out that Nicholas is trying to steal the crown from her.... [tags: Marriage, Family, Arranged marriage, Love]
1264 words (3.6 pages)
- Have you ever watched a movie with special effects. The movies that are referred to can be suspenseful or an action packed film with special effects that include explosions, stunts or virtual characters. That is the creation and job of a Multimedia Artist/Animator, they bring fun and excitement to movies and games on a daily basis. Some multimedia artist work on movies,cartoons, and video games. A multimedia artist creates special effects on a computer and places the object in a film or a game.... [tags: multimedia artist, graphics, animation]
1045 words (3 pages)
- Throughout her entire life Amy, the main character in Gone Girl’s movie adaptation, was faced with unobtainable standards that were impossible to reach. This is enough to drive even the strongest of people mad. Due to her parents novel of “Amazing Amy”, she was forced to play the part of the cool girl, and never truly was able to express herself throughout her life. The only part of the novel that truly occurred was that both versions of “Amy” were married. She would go to great lengths to express herself as an individual.... [tags: Love, Marriage, 20th Century Fox, Stop at Nothing]
1323 words (3.8 pages)
- Movie: The Firm Sydney Pollack's film The Firm is a drama based on an desire to escape from the law firm (Berndini, Lambert, and Lock) from which he was hired. The relatively small but wealthy firm wines and dines the ambitious Harvard Law Graduate's (played by Tom Cruise) with money and gifts in order to make him part of their team. Overwhelmed by the gracious treatment and substantial offer Mitch McDeere takes the offer to be part of the Firm. The firm gets them caught up in a affluent lifestyle that they never thought they could live.... [tags: essays research papers]
1495 words (4.3 pages)
- The Important Message in Romero  Can film as a medium make any sense of History. Most of the time that seems not even to be the issue. So-called “historical” movies such as Pocahontas and Glory have been attacked for straying from the recorded facts of the events they portray in an attempt to tell a more attractive story. This practice has its roots in the movie-making process. Hollywood exists to make money, do not be fooled. Movies cost millions of dollars to film, print, release, and promote.... [tags: Movie Film Essays]
3564 words (10.2 pages)
- The Influence of Film During War World One
- Quantitative Review of Research on Interventions for Depressed Parents
- The Complexity of Mountain Timber Harvest Management
- Oedipus Rex: The Tragic Heros
- The Changes Brought from Chicago's World Fair in The Devil in the White City,” by Erik Larson
- Lipinski’s Rule of Five and Drug Likeness Scores