It feels so exciting when you come to know that you are conceived, especially when it is the first planning of yours. It is a fine feeling and a delicate situation of a woman’s life. There are some health issues, which includes certain planning at the time of pregnancy; like what to do, what to exercise, what to eat and what are the right exercises to follow and other important things. Here is your true steer in your gestation.
“As most mothers will tell you pregnancy is a roller coaster ride full of laughs, cries, aches, pain and love the likes of which you haven’t experienced never before.” These are the lines from Belly Laughs this book will help you throughout your pregnancy as everything in detail is discussed in this book from day 1 of your pregnancy till you deliver. While the other book Eating for Pregnancy will guide you what to eat that will ensure you deliver a healthy baby.
Know the Life that Lives in you
As we have come to know to some extent that, Pregnancy is the stage of gestation from the fertilization of an egg through the development of the fetus and ending till birth. In pregnancy, there are multiple gestations and the childbirth usually happens about 38 weeks to 42 weeks after conception which needs complete care according to growing changes in the body. In fact, pregnancy is a great feeling with all these concerns which makes the mother to enjoy full bliss offered by motherhood.
Body changes in 9th week
So, as of now you have entered successfully into the 9th week of pregnancy, with this you are going to feel new experiences and body changes which gives you a complete feel that you are pregnant. Actually, you know that pregnancy starts with the sperm successfully fertilizing into...
... middle of paper ...
...s care of health in a proper way. Follow medicines prescribed by your doctor as it keeps yours and baby’s health safe and in proper condition with required medication.
Things to Take Care of
You are required to take proper care as it is the most vital factor in this stage of pregnancy. Sleep whenever you feel to sleep and follow things that keep you fresh as taking a nap in the afternoon or any time is not a bad idea to make yourself fresh. The most wonderful thing is to spend time with your partner as it does wonders for your health.
This book is your true friend to know about all the nutritional facts while at your pregnancy period.
Thanks to the books on pregnancy as they help you throughout your pregnancy, these books are quite helpful especially for nuclear families that stay away from elders and have no one to guide every time, what is good and what not.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Are You A Digital Mom. What is a Digital Mom. So, what is a Digital Mom anyway. My idea of a digital Mom (or Dad) is someone who takes care of their kids while working from home on their computer, working in the digital market for an income. The internet allows Moms and Dads to stay at home and be with their kids while making a reasonable income online. It is nice extra cash to pay some bills or car loan, even take a vacation. Life can be stressful when you have to rush out the door to your 9 to 5 job.... [tags: Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Education, Economics]
853 words (2.4 pages)
- What type of mom do you have. Is she the type to embarrass you in front of your friends or tries to fit in with your group of friends. Is she strict or lenient when it comes to wanting to do things you want to do. My mom always says to me “Because I said so” – classic mom line. One time I heard that our class was going to have a bonfire and I obviously wanted to be part of the class and go. Then I ask, “Can I go to my class bonfire?” The response I get is inevitable. Like the sun rising in the morning; it was bound to happen.... [tags: Mother, Want, Need, WANT]
1343 words (3.8 pages)
- Mom, I feel terrible for the way I hated you. My ability to thrash hatred onto another person like I had with you was not at all limited by my age. Twelve years old; it is hard to believe I was capable of disowning my own mother and father at such a young age. I was astonishingly horrible, placing blame on people whose situations I could never have understood. The distance I put between you and dad was never your fault and though the daughter from your past haunts you and says it was, I ask that you try your hardest to ignore her acidic words.... [tags: personal story]
860 words (2.5 pages)
- Image your mom had just signed you up for ballet. You watched all the Barbie movies and practiced the dances, this was your dream. You wanted to dance like the people you see on television the girls in your class talked about dancing at their studios and you could only dream of what it must be like to be a real ballerina. Your mother saves up the money to get you into classes. Imagine your 7 and you go to you first class and meet the girls they don’t look like you at all. You’re too young to pay too much attention to something like that but you make note of it, and you begin to feel out of place.... [tags: Black people, Racism, Race, Human skin color]
1853 words (5.3 pages)
- From a normal view, the famous cartoon character Fat Albert could be seen as an amusing person giving out great social messages with some moral fiber attached. From the point of science, people would question the reason behind the portrayal of Fat Albert as an African American instead of a Caucasian. This is a realization from our daily lives that most African Americans rather than whites constitute the obesity population. We cannot deny the fact that United States has the world's largest obesity population but cannot equally blame every racial group for this problem.... [tags: Genetics]
963 words (2.8 pages)
- Mom Vs Dad Everyone has a mom and a dad, however some people only live with one of the parent. Some parents are single parent or some have remarried to a different person, thus giving the child a step parent. If the step parent is up for the challenge and parents correctly they can easily just become a motherly or fatherly figure instead of the step mom or step dad. Regardless, there are many differences between a mom and dad. They typically have different ideas on parenting styles, different attitudes towards certain experiences or ideas, etc.... [tags: Family, Mother, Father, Parent]
923 words (2.6 pages)
- “Oui, maman?” Marcel said. Speaking French to his mother was fruitless. Monte taught the language to the children at a very young age, but Savannah couldn’t comprehend it. She tried, and a few things she could pick up on, but either than that, she was completely lost. She used to get so furious because the two would speak to each other in an keep secrets from her, like most children do. Eventually it became a rule to not to speak anything but English to their mother. As the two got older, that rule began to fade.... [tags: Mother, Father, All That You Can't Leave Behind]
814 words (2.3 pages)
- As I 've grown up, I 've viewed my mom in very different ways. Talking to my niece this weekend, I asked her about her mom. She said, "My mom is special because..." and then she followed it was some really cute reasons that I have long forgotten. I realized that her viewpoint of her mom was very serious to her, and she had some extremely different opinions of why her mother was special than I did. Her responses made me think that as we grow up, we view our mom in very different ways, but she always remains special to us.... [tags: Mother, Want, Love, Need]
1137 words (3.2 pages)
- Dear Mom, You're probably thinking, What is this. I've been in college for four years, and I've never written you a letter. I've sent you a couple of emails that you never checked. Mostly I call, say hello, and hang up. That way you have to call me back, and my phone bill stays small. I'm writing because I have something I need to tell you, but I feel silly saying it. Also, I can be more organized this way. You know how we engineers like everything in its place. Anyway, I need to tell you this because of something tacked on my wall.... [tags: Personal Narrative Writing]
1657 words (4.7 pages)
- When I was little, I referred to them as Mommy Susie and Mommy Patti. Mommy Susie was the one who gave birth to me, the one who died in a car accident when I was eleven months old. Mommy Patti was the one who married my dad when I was two and a half, who adopted me as her child, and has taken care of me ever since. I have vivid memories of talking to my adoptive mother about my biological mother, a subject matter which now seems oddly inappropriate. I think that, when I was younger, I did not entirely grasp the idea of death.... [tags: essays research papers]
991 words (2.8 pages)