We shall be guided by three marketing objective. The first objective is to keep on maintaining, positive and steady growth of our business activities. The second objective is to positively increase the number of our frequent customers in every quarter of the year and to decrease customer acquisition costs yearly. Our financial objectives are; to get profits by the end of every year. To increase the number of accountants yearly and to decrease operating cost every year while increasing profit.
Our target markets are the following groups; students, professionals and greater percentage of youths. The target market is significantly huge. Reaching such huge market will mean that our company will have to employ a number of strategies. It should be noted that a viable and good marketing strategy should be cost effective and should be able to reach all the targeted segments or customers. However, one of the challenge that our company will face is that the targeted customers comes from across the globe. This means that it may not be easy for our company to conduct target marketing. Nevertheless, the company can carry out what is called segmentation.
As far as market segmentation is concerned, it should be noted that contemporary consumers have change their preferences towards products. As a result, the marketers need to focus on fuller, more lifelike strategies in developing their marketing programs. One way of achieving this is through what is called psychographic segmentation. This...
... middle of paper ...
...lative to other executive placement services. We will try to distribute our services to all our customers. We will rely on an advertising campaign and strategic networking to raise awareness and build brand equity. Try to provide good customer services.
Product is another key element of marketing mix we shall consider. We shall describe our products in terms of attributes such as quality level, taste, size, efficiency in use, brand, and also styling. In researching marketing we will base on interviews and questionnaires like in Minneapolis where Dan interviewed the COO. This will provide our executive team valuable information about our business.
In conclusion, if the entire above marketing plan is implemented, the business will obtain a client base. As results of this there will be high projected cost, revenues will increase and there will be supernormal profits.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- 3.0 Marketing Plan 3.1 Mission statement Young Warm’s mission statement is “leading the word to provide safety. Enduring and warm for customer to enjoy the driving experience”. This statement will guide the company to achieve it objective to provide safety. The company can use safety as a differentiation strategy to gain a competitive advantage. 3.2 Overall strategy adopted The overall strategy adopted by Young Warm is differentiation to increase sales and make profit by offering unique aspects of the product to consumers.... [tags: Strategic management, Marketing]
1821 words (5.2 pages)
- For a unique business concept to come to fruition, the concept needs to start with a plan. The United States Small Business Administration, also known as SBA for short, can help prospective small business owners take their concepts and turn them into reality. “SBA was created in 1953 as an independent agency of the federal government… that helps Americans start, build and grow businesses (Mission Statement 2013).” To do this, the SBA has simplified a six section business plan that can be completed on their website and saved for future use.... [tags: Marketing, Management, Business, Small business]
705 words (2 pages)
- This paper will detail a strategic marketing plan for a new product that is ready to “go to market”. A strategic marketing plan is important when presenting a new product or service because it ensures that the maximum amount of profit can be obtained for the product. A good strategic marketing plan provides focus and helps to pinpoint opportunities. A strategic marketing plan incorporates an executive summary, target marketing, place, product, pricing and promotional strategies, and a distribution plan.... [tags: Marketing, Marketing plan, Hairdressing]
2276 words (6.5 pages)
- University Hospital is located in Augusta-Richmond Country region. They help ensure their patients will have quality medical services. They have a main hospital, Heart and Vascular Institute, treatment centers, and private practice physicians. They also have a secondary smaller site located in McDuffie County. University knows your health care doesn’t end at the door to the hospital. They recognize the need to serve the community closer to home. Marketing has a huge impact for University Hospital.... [tags: Marketing, Marketing plan, Marketing strategy]
877 words (2.5 pages)
- Kiki is a recently established magazine in 2007 targeted to young ladies between the ages of 9 and 14. It’s unique design-based content and philosophy makes it one of the fastest growing magazines in a short period of time. Kiki’s philosophy is “the promotion of self-confidence among young girls [without exposing young girls to commercialism or sexualize them].” The company’s current marketing strategy is brilliant and complies with its philosophy and code of ethics. However, Kiki should consider conducting an extensive research on how to increase their percentage growth when it comes to circulations and new comers as well as how to increase their renewal rate.... [tags: Marketing, Strategic management, Research]
1018 words (2.9 pages)
- This Marketing report comprises of information regarding Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, a renowned coffee retailer founded in the US. This report begins with an introduction of the company that discuss the origin and elements that this report focuses on, then followed by the vision, mission and values of the coffee retailer for the coming years. Then, it discusses the situational audit of the company where in it provides information about the internal analysis using the strengths and weaknesses of the company.... [tags: Marketing, Strategic management, Marketing plan]
916 words (2.6 pages)
- Stages in a Marketing Plan This essay will present the stages of a marketing plan and critically evaluate the differences suggested by the leading authors. However it is vital to understand what marketing planning is. Although marketing planning would appear to be a simple and step-by-step process, in reality it is not. As marketing plans are very complex, cross functional and it touches every aspect of organizational life. However the stages of marketing planning will explain and explore some of these issues by focusing on the process of marketing planning.... [tags: Business Marketing Papers]
2341 words (6.7 pages)
- Strategic Marketing Process The purpose of this paper is to briefly explore the strategic marketing process, specifically the key phases of planning, implementation, and control. In addition, the application of mixed marketing to create a market segments as well as customer loyalty is equally explored. Several relevant scholarly sources were identified to provide research and information about the strategic marketing process and its evolutionary development from the industrial to the information technological age.... [tags: Marketing]
966 words (2.8 pages)
- Marketing Plan for McBride Financial Services McBride Financial services is a mortgage lender that provides loans for home purchasing and refinancing. McBride Financial Services' mission is to be the preeminent provider of low cost mortgage services.... [tags: Business Marketing Strategy]
727 words (2.1 pages)
- AN IDEA FOR AN ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN AND THEIR EXPLANATION In today's very competitive marketplace a strategy that insures a consistent approach to offering a product or service in a way that will outsell the competition is critical. However, in concert with defining the marketing strategy it must also has a well defined methodology for the day to day process of implementing it. It is of little value to have a strategy if you lack either the resources or the expertise to implement it. In the process of creating a marketing strategy it must consider many factors.... [tags: Marketing]
1285 words (3.7 pages)