In our effort to address the barriers to healthcare access, our mission is to improve our clients well-being and health outcomes by providing medical, mental, and preventive services for individuals with a history of chronic homelessness. With a collaborative effort aided by the case management and outreach currently offered by the Watts Labor Community Action Committee (WLCAC), the mobile clinic will provide additional supporting services that will focus on bringing mental health services, healthcare and social services directly to our clients. As we strive to integrate our services by collocating a mobile clinic, we will focus on disease prevention and healthcare promotion through primary care, while employing a biopsychosocial approached with the goal of optimizing wellness within the population we serve. The objectives outline for the medical outreach program will focus on improved quality of care by using every advantage that is presented with a collocated model and the cross discipline solving techniques that will be available with coordinated care. This holistic approach will include a care team that will bring additional resources and will also focus on being the link to additional comprehensive services while monitoring treatment and outcomes. The integration of services can also prove to be cost effective by the flexibility it offers and by consolidating the resources currently available at WLCAC. The program will also be sustainable by using the working relationships it will have with other community health providers and by using the educational services provided by the University of Southern California. Providing medical services that touch upon primary care practice guidelines,...
... middle of paper ...
...arts. This will allow the staff to keep track of immunization records, and lab work while helping to monitor medication intake.
The program will aim to measure its performance and will assess for service capacity, flexibility and delivery of services. The clinic will provide client questionnaire cards after every consultation in order to better assess for client satisfaction. The client questionnaire will focus on quality of service, recommendations, and treatment satisfaction. The questionnaires will be reviewed weekly and be look upon as an important tool for client input and overall program improvement. Internally the team along with the supporting staff will conduct a self assessment by using the Behavioral Health Integration Capacity Assessment (BHICA) that is aim at measuring service delivery and will help evaluate the program’s ability to implement integrated
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... From March 2013, T-Mobile has positioned its products as the best choice by consumer by providing flexible policies and cheaper rates with more innovative products. This strategy has helped the company very quickly as from the second quarter itself it has started to show huge growth which has surpassed AT&T’s growth rate by a huge margin (Porter, 2008). By the end of third quarter T-Mobile had approximately 444,000 new connections added while in comparison to it AT&T had only 363,000 new connections.... [tags: company profile, vision, mission statement]
1688 words (4.8 pages)
- Introduction Vodafone one of the world's largest mobile communication service providers, business is expanded to 30 countries and in collaboration with local companies in over 40 more. Over the world, Vodafone have almost 360 million customers in other countries and around 19 million in the United Kingdom. Vodafone have over 8000 employees, Vodafone made its first call on 1 January 1985. (Vodafone, 2014) Vodafone provides communication services, including calls, SMS text messaging, video messaging, MMS picture, internet access and other data services.... [tags: data. customer, employees]
2015 words (5.8 pages)
- Literature Review To understand the impact a new leader has on an organization we must identify what changes are necessary and what type of leader will institute these types of changes. The credit union industry, like many financial service businesses are being faced with significant industry environment changes (Sherwood, Wolfe, & Staley, 2005). These changes include a constant change in rules and regulations, shifting product offerings, changes in the office environments, and many other things that require the financial services world to adapt (Richards, 2016).... [tags: Financial services, Bank, Credit union]
1245 words (3.6 pages)
- The world has transitioned into the technological era where the use of mobile phone has become remarkably important to connect people globally. Referring to Aijaz and Heikki (2014), mobile banking is often defined as an enabler allowing banks and customers to interact, while mobile money involves peer-to-peer business. To give an example of what these services offer, it would allow for financial transactions such as balance inquiries, funds transfers, bill payments, and inquiries concerning account history.... [tags: Bank, Financial services, Mobile banking]
1031 words (2.9 pages)
- Marketing Plan Today’s world is non-existence if there is no Internet and mobile. Colors Network was established in view to give best network throughout the globe. Over the last two years, Colors has sky rocketed in giving the best service in mobile networks and internet. Colors have invested several million dollars in research to provide network access to millions of users at the same time without congestion. Current Products • Wired Network. • Wireless Network. • Mobile on Contract. • Internet via Dongle.... [tags: Mobile, Growth, Budget]
789 words (2.3 pages)
- XYZ Internet Company is part of a burgeoning market of Internet access companies. We provide Internet access solution for homes and small businesses. Our product is an affordable and easy-to-install way to access the Internet and connect networks to it. This high-speed "always on" service lets the customer access the Internet over ordinary phone lines at speeds up to 8 Mbps for downloads and 1 Mbps for uploads (Internet Access Types. n.d.). We work with our clients to find the best and most affordable type of Internet access for their needs as well as maintenance and customer support.... [tags: Mission Statement]
766 words (2.2 pages)
- Program Theory WIBO’s Mission, Goals and Objectives WIBO is a private non-profit organization whose mission is to empower minority small business owners and entrepreneurs located in underserved communities to be able to start, operate and build successful businesses (WIBO, n.da). Moreover, by creating successful businesses these small business owners and entrepreneurs will develop economic power and provide jobs in their underserved communities (WIBO, n.da). WIBO’s goal is to increase the financial success of small businesses in underserved communities WIBO annually serves 1,500 entrepreneurs per year and is managed by four staff member who manage workshops, volunteers and support function... [tags: Small business, Entrepreneurship, Business]
1062 words (3 pages)
- Balanced Scorecard The mission of Father and Son Lawn Services is to provide quality lawn service to its customers at a reasonable cost and harvesting a personal relationship by considering economical factors which of each of our customers. Father and Son Lawn Service promises their customers to charge each of their customers the lowest possible price for lawn care without compromising the quality of work. This will be done by matching other similar company’s prices for lawn care. A thorough and complete SWOTT analysis has been completed and reviewed by the owner and also an independent contractor to ensure the accuracy of the report.... [tags: Strategic management, Balanced scorecard]
1063 words (3 pages)
- Financial Analysis A mission statement is a written statement that tells others what the company does. The mission statement in a very short form explains to readers how they operate in a general sense. Mission statements are not super specific or detailed just general. “A mission statement is a concise statement of a company 's reason for being, what it actually does, and for whom. It should contain what products and services the company produces for which target market, as well as how it considers itself different or unique.... [tags: Strategic planning, Statements, Mission statement]
895 words (2.6 pages)
- South West Airlines Southwest Airlines mission is a loyalty Customer Service brought across with expression of warmth, friendliness, amazing surprising or single pride and Company Spirit. Their vision is to become the best airline, and the best money-making airline company. Aflac Joining forceful core showing off to people with quality items and groups of managers at aggressive costs to give the best protection respect to shoppers. Similarities, differences and influence on the organization An organization vision describes shows the unavoidable future of the association, what the team tries to complete in the close or far off future.... [tags: Southwest Airlines, Airline, Mission statement]
981 words (2.8 pages)