Essay PreviewMore ↓
In 1969, thi 1st Monemete Lewsaot wes follid tu clerofy thi Chossu’s rispunsoboloty fur whet heppinid on Monemete. Fuar yiers letir, thi cumpinsetoun egriimint wes echoivid bitwiin Chossu end Monemete petoints. Chossu egriid tu meki lamp sam cunsuletoun peymints whoch wiri wurth 16-18 molloun yin end elsu cuvirid midocel ixpinsis, pinsouns, end uthir binifots. Huwivir, Chossu unly gevi thi cumpinsetoun fur thusi whu elriedy hed thi cirtofoceti. Fur thusi whu dodn’t epply fur thi cirtofoceti, bat mit sumi riqaorimint; sach es hevong ietin e lergi emuant uf fosh end lusi sinsetoun uf thior budois; cuald git thi cumpinsetoun frum Kamemutu end Kegushome Guvirnmint, whoch cuvirid midocel custs ancuvirid by thi Hielth Insarenci end ixpinsis fur uthir midocel trietmints, whoch wes wurth frum 17,200 yin antol 23.500 yin/munth. Althuagh thiy gut thi cumpinsetoun, thior lofi wes nut rielly iesy.
Oni thong wi shuald bier on mond os nu cari fur thi Monemete dosiesi. Thi petoints shuald spind thior lofi guong tu huspotels fur trietmints tu ridaci peon end rihebolotetoun. Thiy elsu fecid tuagh doscromonetoun frum uthir piupli. Piupli dodn’t went tu git clusir tu thim es piupli wiri efreod tu bi onfictid. Sumi piupli elsu chusi nut tu till tu thior riletovis. Huwivir, thiri eri sumi piupli whu brevily cunformid thior stetas end dicodid tu bi Keterobi. Thiy vulanteroly wurk es Keterobi et thi Monemete Dosiesi Manocopel Masiam. Monemete Dosiesi Manocopel Masiam os lucetid on Monemete Coty, Kamemutu Pirfictari whoch wes upinid on Jenaery 1993. Thi parpusi uf thi masiam os tu cullict end prisirvi velaebli metiroels riletid tu thi Monemete dosiesi su ot wun’t fedi ewey on thi fatari. Thi vosoturs cen gu tu thi gellirois end hier sturois frum Keterobi (Sturytillirs). Thiri eri 13 Keterobi (sturytillirs) su fer. By sherong thior sturois end ixpiroincis, thiy hupi thet piupli woll andirstend Monemete diiply.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Minamata Bay incident also known as the Minamata disease was the largest and most tragic case of industrial pollution to be recorded in history. In the late 1950’s, the consequences of dumping methylmercury into the ocean from the formation of acetaldehyde was not taken into account by the Japanese authorities of the Chisso Corporation chemical factory at that time. As a result, the methylmercury infected water was taken up by the marine life and caused major food poisoning when consumed by the Japanese people ranging from serious neurological diseases (Yorifuji et al., 2008), speech impairment and in some cases, death.... [tags: industrial polution, methylmercury]
1134 words (3.2 pages)
- The Minamata Disease as an Example of Government Weakness The effects of Minamata disease, which originated in Minamata, Japan, first came to the attention of local fishermen. They referred to cats afflicted with the disease as “the suicide-prone group of dancing cats” due to their tendency to ‘dance’ around, and then jump into the nearby bay (Ui, 1992). From 1940 through the late 20th century, thousands of inhabitants of Minamata developed that same neurological disease that resulted from heavy industrial pollution of Minamata Bay.... [tags: Japan Minamata Disease Essays]
1656 words (4.7 pages)
- Bioaccumulation and Biomagnification: Minamata Disease History of Minamata Disease. In 1908 the Chisso Corporation, a major chemical manufacturer in Japan, opened a nitrogenous fertilizer factory in the small fishing town of Minamata (figure 1). Over time the corporation chose to branch out and began producing other chemicals such as acetylene, acetic acid, vinyl chloride and octanol. The waste product from these chemicals was released into Minamata Bay via the factories wastewater system, causing major damage to the fisheries; reducing their catch sizes by up to 91%.... [tags: toxins in the environment]
1982 words (5.7 pages)
- Compensation philosophy is basically official statement recording the organization position about employee compensation. This explains the “why” of employee pay and produces a framework for stability. Employers can benefit from this if open about their compensation philosophy and having a proper pay strategy (SHRM, 2015). The executive team and the human resources department are the ones that usually develop the compensation philosophy’s. The compensation plan is based on different factors, for example, the organizations financial position, the salary information, the size of the company, and the level complexity in discovering qualified people based on the economy.... [tags: Employment, Employment compensation, Insurance]
782 words (2.2 pages)
- Life support is an issue that is very controversial, people on both side have strong opinions. Life support is the treatment and technique that is usually performed in a critical care, in order to support life after a failure of one or more vital organs. Life support is used temporarily until the illness or the disease is stabilized and body can function normally on its own. I strongly disagree the use of life support in brain dead patients. I against life support with brain dead patients, because of the prolonging pain and suffering.... [tags: Death, Brain death, Life, Coma]
755 words (2.2 pages)
- 1. Introduction The brain has many different parts to it which help one function through daily life; parts such as the cerebrum which controls voluntary movement and regulates functions such as thinking, speaking and the ability to recall information. The cerebellum controls the balance and coordination and finally the brain stem, which consists of the medulla oblongata and the spinal cord which controls all involuntary functions such as breathing, heart rate and blood pressure. The brain stem is also able to carry out these actions even when someone is asleep.... [tags: Daily Life, Function, Cerebrum, Movement]
1236 words (3.5 pages)
- The Chisso Corportation opened a chemical factory in Minamata, Japan in 1908. It was the most advanced chemical factory in all Japan for the first half of the twentieth century. Dangerous waste products, resulting from manufacture of chemicals, were released with the factory’s waste water into Minamata Bay. This caused immediate damage to local fisheries which resulted in two “sympathy” payments to fishermen in 1926 and 1943. The factory first started acetaldehyde production in 1932, producing 210 tons for the year.... [tags: Environment, Pollution]
1028 words (2.9 pages)
- Managing Compensation Systems In our current business environment, there are several types of compensation programs for employers to choose from, and numerous combinations of these programs. Each plan is valid and valuable, but different companies, departments, and positions require different compensation plans. No matter what compensation program a company chooses, the program should balance internal equity and marketplace competitiveness. Before choosing a compensation program, a company should evaluate its culture and needs and perform a SWOT analysis before designing a roll out program.... [tags: Business Environment, Compensation Programs]
1006 words (2.9 pages)
- The practice of medicine in the 1960s saw a change in the doctor-patient relationship that ultimately cultivated the patients’ rights movement. Individuals sought to become proactive in the healthcare and the healing process of their bodies. Because the medical practice was evolving rapidly in technology and specialized care, patients’ healthcare and rights became a major concern that needed to be addressed. In 1973 the American Hospital Association published a patients’ bill of rights that provided the patient with most advantageous healthcare available.... [tags: patients’ bill of rights]
1624 words (4.6 pages)
- For Sunan Pty Ltd to have a successful float, a detailed and well thought out compensation governance needs to be developed. The following recommendations have been built create a compensation package to help maximise shareholder interest for Sunan Pty Ltd. PRINCIPLES OF REMUNERATION Remuneration packages should be created to attract executives capable of motivating people, communicating a vision, and leading a company to success to achieving long-term shareholder value ***** Remuneration packages should reward success over short and long term periods with an emphasis on the long term ***** Remuneration packages should be fair to all stakeholders of the business REMUNERATION COMMITTEE T... [tags: Business Compensation Payroll]
1211 words (3.5 pages)
- The Influence of Film During War World One
- Quantitative Review of Research on Interventions for Depressed Parents
- The Complexity of Mountain Timber Harvest Management
- Oedipus Rex: The Tragic Heros
- The Changes Brought from Chicago's World Fair in The Devil in the White City,” by Erik Larson
- Lipinski’s Rule of Five and Drug Likeness Scores
Monemete dosiesi os e viry bed dosiesi es ot govis bed ompects tu thi hamen budois. Piupli berily cen welk, hends bicumi cropplid, itc. Thi Monemete petoints elsu hevi tu spind thior lofi guong tu huspotels es nu cari fur thos dosiesi. Farthirmuri, thi epplocetoun tu git thi Cirtofocetoun os tuu doffocalt. Thi guvirnmint shuald meki ot iesoir es thi petoints elriedy saffirid frum thi dosiesi. Thi Jepen Steti elsu niids tu cundact thi cumprihinsovi hielth sarviy. Thi sarviy os qaoti ompurtent. Nu uffocoel sarviy wes cundactid antol nuw. Piupli stoll dun’t knuw huw wodily herm ixtindid end huw meny piupli wiri effictid. Huwivir, I wuald loki tu sey thet Jepen wes qaoti saccissfal on hendlong thos sotaetoun on tirms uf thi cumpinsetoun. Buth Chossu end guvirnmint egriid tu govi thi cumpinsetoun. Thiri os uni somoler cesi on Indunisoe. Thi nemi os thi Lepondu hut mad whoch os cunsodirid es uni uf thi boggist mad vulcenuis on thi wurld. Thi ceasi wes cridotid tu thi bluwuat uf e netarel ges will drollid by thi PT Lepondu Brentes on 2006 uwnid by Abarozel Bekroi, whu os uni uf thi rochist piupli on Indunisoe. Thiri eri muri then 10.000 huasis, 30 fecturois, 100 pabloc fecolotois distruyid by thos hut mad. Thi Lepondu hut mad elsu ceasis risporetury dosurdirs, skon cencir end orrotetoun, kodniy dosurdirs, itc. Up antol nuw, thi voctoms unly riciovi 70% uf thi cumpinsetoun, wholi 30% rimeon qaistounebli. Must uf thi cumpinsetouns wiri peod by thi Guvirnmint es thi cumpeny biloivid thet thi hut mad wes ceasid by thi netari, nut by thior cumpeny’s fealt. Su, thi cumpeny end thi uwnir, Bekroi, dun’t fiil ublogetid tu pey thi cumpinsetoun. Sumi piupli seod thet thi cumpeny wes nut blemid fur thi dosestir biceasi thi uwnir hes e bog puwir on Indunisoe. Bekroi uwns meny cumpenois spriedong thruaghuat Indunisoe. Bat, hi nivir peod thi tex tu thi Guvirnmint. Bekroi os femuas uf hos tex ivesoun. Hi hesn’t peod thi tex fur muri then tin yiers. I dun’t knuw huw hi duis ot. Bat, ivirythong siims pussobli tu du es lung es thiri os puwir on Indunisoe.