1.) What do you like the best about being your age?
“What I like the best about being my age is that I have established my life together. What I mean by that is that I have my own family and a job and I know it’s never too late to do what I want at the end.”
2.) What do you like least about being your age?
“One thing I like least about being my age is that I’m getting older and that only means one thing I’m closer to death. But I can not complain about my life it 's good.”
3.) What changes do you foresee in your life in the next five/teen years?
“The changes that I foresee in my life in the next five/teen years is seeing both you and your sister graduate from the university, seeing you guys one step closer to what you guys want to become. Also, seeing your brother graduate from high school. One last thing becoming a grandpa for the first time and living and sharing a good life with your mom.”
4.) What do y...
... middle of paper ...
... family.” This phrase is considered as a Generativity-versus-stagnation because he is a hard worker and wants the family to admire what he does so he can be their role model and to never give up.
Overall, he showed good knowledge to the particular stage he is in. He is in the Middle Adulthood stage. His response seemed typical to the Middle Adulthood stage. Why because in the Middle adulthood stage they already have a family and an establish work they have their own house and already know what they want to keep on achieving, and striving for themselves and for their family. He showed all the qualities a forty year old man should already have done and is doing at the moment. His responses were not a surprised because all what he said is true. Since he was a child, he was already working so he can know as being a man he needs to be a hard worker and a good role model.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The area that I would like to touch on is the different levels of adulthood, young adulthood, early adulthood and middle adulthood. These developmental stages are new to me, especially the Emerging adulthood theory that was discussed in this course. I will be discussing what stood out to me as I learned about these different stages, before this I was under the impression that once you turned 18 years old you were considered an adult. Not that I agreed with that theory, but until I took this course my thought had been confirmed and there are different “levels” of being an adult.... [tags: Adult, Adulthood, Developmental psychology]
1079 words (3.1 pages)
- I'm Pregnant- Original Writing- "Incomplete Esssay" Background Information:- Young girl of sixteen called Cathy has found out that she is pregnant; she has decided to break the news to her long term boyfriend named Conner who is seventeen. Cathy is very nervous about the situation as she does not know how Conner is going to react. Cathy has known she is pregnant for a week but it has taken her this long to build up the courage to say something. To make matters worse her parents come from a strongly religious Catholic background which means if she tells her parents she could face having no moral support as sex before marriage is not approved and abortions are... [tags: Original Writing Personal Narrative]
454 words (1.3 pages)
- For as long as I can remember, I have never enjoyed to write. It wasn’t because I was a bad writer; I actually believe I write well. I just never felt that it was something that was exciting to me. Some people find joy in writing; however, I find myself very bored when I have to sit down and write something. I must admit despite my lack of interest in writing, I have grown as a writer most powerfully in my junior year of high school. I signed up to take a college in high school class through the University of Pittsburgh.... [tags: Writing, High school, Teacher, Middle school]
982 words (2.8 pages)
- Adulthood has often been associated with independence. It serves as a turning point in life where one has to take responsibility for oneself and no longer being dependent on his or her family. Early adulthood, usually begins from late teens or early twenties and will last until the thirties (Santrock, 2013). Early adulthood revolves around changes and exploration while middle and late adulthood are more of stability. The transition from adolescence and adulthood differs among every individual. The onset of the transition is determined by many factors such as culture, family background, and the personality of the individual.... [tags: Adult, Adulthood, Adult development, Parenting]
1015 words (2.9 pages)
- When I first learned to write, it was 2000. I went to a private school for four year olds and while we were anticipating naptime, our teacher had something else in mind. She instructed us to write cursive and we responded with confused looks on our faces. Even at this young age, I could already clearly tell I was different than everyone else; my parents had established that I was going to be getting a higher education. And to get this higher education I would have to excel in reading and writing.... [tags: High school, Writing, Middle school]
1650 words (4.7 pages)
Middle Ages And Adulthood Predictions : Predicting Life During Late Adulthood And Living Middle Adulthood
- Middle/Late Adulthood Predictions Predicting life during late adulthood and living middle adulthood. When predicting how life would be for me within late adulthood, I must consider my ancestors and how well they aged. Not only that, but the average age my family members lived to be on both sides of my family. What are the common causes of death, if any. Was death, sudden or did illness progress with time. With that being said, predicting physical characteristics, I will age well. On both sides of my family, the elderly did not look their age until their time of death.... [tags: Old age, Gerontology, Death, Ageing]
783 words (2.2 pages)
- ... The female decided to have eye surgery so that she would not have to wear glasses. Even with the surgery, ten years later, she now relies on reading glasses. In their early forties, both had physicals and revealed high blood pressure, the female also had high cholesterol and the male was diagnosed with Type II diabetes. Through diet and exercise both are now off of medications for these conditions. However they both noticed that when they abandon their exercise routines they gain weight and have to temporarily go back on medications.... [tags: healthy habits, stagnation]
941 words (2.7 pages)
- Middle adulthood is a complex time period that requires a multidimensional outlook to understand all of the processes and changes that are taking place. The many changes during middle adulthood include physical, cognitive and social differences. Many of these changes create significant stress and it is important to understand ways of coping with the anxiety. Many of these coping mechanisms include mindfulness and cultivating a sense of self-efficacy and mastery (pg. 482). There are many changes during middle adulthood that may require stress management techniques and interventions.... [tags: Biological and Physical Changes]
707 words (2 pages)
- "Middle age is when your classmates are so old and wrinkled and bald, they don’t recognize you". -Bennett Cerf Middle adulthood begins at the age of 40 - 60. This is a time when you can’t believe where the time went. It seems like just yesterday you were graduating from college, got married, and had children. Your children are now approaching young adulthood, pushing you into the next stage of life, middle adulthood. You look in the mirror and all the signs of middle age are starting to set in.... [tags: essays research papers]
847 words (2.4 pages)
- Original Writing I will be writing a story about an American Family, who has a very intelligent twelve year old child. Who has to undergo an Intelligence test, to see how bright he actually is. After a few hours of waiting, the results return and prove to be conclusive, and, as a result the boy is forced to have his brain removed. And replaced because he is seen as a threat to the future. It is either this, or faces Imprisonment. 'So, it's tomorrow then?', groaned the twelve year old boy.... [tags: Papers]
1240 words (3.5 pages)