Most of you might have heard of the renowned software that’s been alive for decades and is at its peaks as it’s been producing and developing the software year after year.
Microsoft Office is an office suite of applications, servers, and services developed by Microsoft. It was first announced by Bill Gates on 1 August 1988, at COMDEX in Las Vegas (Anon., n.d.). Originally a marketing term for a bundled set of applications, the first version of Office contained Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
It’s highly unthinkable of working in an office without THE OFFICE. It has made our life much easier and efficient. Microsoft Office consists of major software’s which are Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint. All these software have their own features and benefits.
Microsoft is a dominant tool used in the business world, because of its vast range of computing solutions. Microsoft allows us to run businesses around the world, create solutions, and make discoveries. It is the most famous and user friendly work program. Microsoft Office affects businesses in many positive ways and it can be used in business environment. Word is used for typing; excel for calculating, and power point to creatively display a business’ work. Microsoft is the universal software; in order for a business to stay current, they must use Microsoft Office. Any type of business will find Microsoft Office as a suitable tool. For instance, businesses can use Microsoft Word for memos and publications; a pet grooming business could use Microsoft Publisher to create advertisements. Microsoft Office is also very user friendly; each program sorts important tips to help the user in achieving their goal.
Excel is a spreadshe...
... middle of paper ...
...changing the background colour of the slide, then the changes are spread throughout the other slides.
PowerPoint presentations can be created easily; one does not need to be some designing expert to prepare an amusing presentation. Furthermore, PowerPoint Presentations always had a higher hand over others because there is always an excitement about what the slides will unveil. This keeps the spectators more absorbed & involved in the whole performance. The content may as well be presented in the form of bullet points, which serves as a cue for the performer. Even the readers want to read small simple lines, rather than paragraphs. This is always at test, but with a PowerPoint Presentation, the confidence is enhanced. You do not have to be a great debater or prepare a speech; as you prepare for the presentation, you educate yourself on the topic simultaneously.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In the Beginning Microsoft is a multinational corporation founded in Albuquerque, New Mexico and was headquartered in Redmond, Washington in the year of 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen. Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential. The most famous products from Microsoft are the windows line of operating systems: Microsoft office and Internet Explorer browser. Microsoft is considered the world’s largest software maker also one of the most valuable companies.... [tags: Microsoft, Operating system, Microsoft Windows]
1669 words (4.8 pages)
- Office 123 Executive Summary Office-1-2-3 Premium is an affordable office suite for small businesses and home office users that are looking for all that an office suite has to offer, for a fraction of the price. Office-1-2-3 Premium's direct competitor is Microsoft Office. It has all that Microsoft has, plus more. It is a stand alone office suite. You do not need any other programs in order to run it successfully. But it can also run alongside many other programs without any problems. It is easy to install and very user friendly.... [tags: Business Analysis Office Software]
1279 words (3.7 pages)
- At some point in your life you’re going to have to use Word, Excel and PowerPoint whether it’s in your personal life or your professional one. I must say though my favorite and most productive of the three would have to be Excel. Excel is a spreadsheet design by Microsoft that can be ran on numerous operating systems. From Windows servers 2008 to windows 8.1 with a memory of 1or 2 gm rams. Although if you want to access the graphic features on excel it is best to use a 2 GB ram which is (64- bit).... [tags: Spreadsheet, Microsoft Office, Microsoft]
853 words (2.4 pages)
- The Ethics of Microsoft’s Product Pricing Structure Introduction Microsoft, currently one of the world’s biggest and most influential software companies, was found in 1975 by William Gates and Paul Allen. It quickly positioned itself as a leader in the software community and due to the strength growth of its user base for the Windows operating system and numerous other products, it became both widely popular and widely hated. Many consumers love the suite of products that Microsoft offers because they are easy to use, are widely supported, and have many applications written specifically to for them.... [tags: Microsoft Business Economics Essays]
3400 words (9.7 pages)
- History of Microsoft My research paper is going to be on whether or not Microsoft should be broken up by the Justice Department. In order to understand what is going on in the trial, you need to know the history of Microsoft. Without knowing the history of Microsoft, there would be no way of forming an accurate opinion of whether Microsoft should be broken up or not. Microsoft first came into existence in 1975 and was founded by William H. Gates III(Bill Gates) and Paul Allen. The first product that they produced was the first version of the BASIC programming language for the Altair, which was the first personal computer.... [tags: essays research papers]
737 words (2.1 pages)
- Many people think that there are only two operating system options in the world of personal computing: Windows and Macintosh. Unfortunately, most users are totally unaware of an equally valid third option: Ubuntu. Ubuntu is a Linux based operating system that is available at no cost to any user. Because Macintosh seems to be in a world all to its own, Ubuntu is often compared directly to Microsoft Windows. For the purposes of this paper, we will compare Ubuntu 16.04 to Microsoft Windows 8 & 10. Many users are intimidated when they first log onto Ubuntu.... [tags: Microsoft, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer]
1060 words (3 pages)
- Technology is now central to successful businesses. It has enabled systematic storage of operational & managerial data. However, businesses face challenges with this. Each Employee working in different location has to manage individual data. Also, managing complex IT infrastructure takes away the IT staff from the important projects. Companies keep a much closer eye on costs today, so changing to new Technology – Microsoft Office 365 is the smartest move to take. This Microsoft product has LOTS of features to help businesses change how they approach data to day tasks in a new way.... [tags: Microsoft, Microsoft Office, Windows XP]
733 words (2.1 pages)
- 1. What is (SaaS) Software as a Service. These are electronic programming used to have the product on the web and you get to and utilize the product over the Internet (Evans, Martin and Poatsy, 2014). This is more proficient because you don 't need to introduce and run this product on the PC (Evans, Martin and Poatsy, 2014). Programming as a Service is another term for cloud sharing or distributed computing (n.d.). Regular cases of SaaS are Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram and that 's only the tip of the iceberg (n.d.).... [tags: Microsoft Office, Microsoft, Word processor]
883 words (2.5 pages)
- History of Microsoft Microsoft Corporation, leading American computer software company. Microsoft develops and sells a wide variety of computer software products in more than fifty countries. Microsoft's Windows operating systems for personal computers are the most widely use operating systems in the world. Microsoft had revenues of $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ending June 1998, and employs more than 27,000 people in 60 countries. Microsoft has it's headquaters in Redmond Washington.... [tags: Papers]
1500 words (4.3 pages)
- Office Automation SI International (SII) is a company that provides numerous services to military organizations. While "SII" is primarily an Information Technology company, they have numerous contracts which extend beyond Information Technology. One of these contracts is the full service center at the Personnel Service Branch section for the United States Army. The center completes numerous tasks and other co-workers must interact with other co-workers in order for our section to operate smoothly.... [tags: Software Computer Technology]
952 words (2.7 pages)