Choosing a restaurant to eat is always a hard choice, due to the fact that they all have different aspects that they excel in. Many take in consideration the kind of food that they are in the mood for which is a major factor in choosing a restaurant. People always have a favorite restaurant, for certain reasons that they take in consideration. Likewise, others may think that it might not be the greatest restaurant to eat at, but that’s because, everyone has their own opinion based on their experience at the restaurant. If one comes to the conclusion of choosing Mexican food, Caliente Mexican Craving in Central is an excellent restaurant to eat at, because they have great customer service, a vast menu, and events throughout the week.
To begin with, customer service is a very important quality for a restaurant to have; it is what makes them stand out from other restaurants. Caliente has great customer service, for example, they are very polite to their customers by showing good manners, and addressing them by always using ma’am and sir. The many times I have...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Viewing Super Bowl at one of the trendy restaurants in Manhattan is one of the most popular ways to celebrate Super Bowl in New York. Tender Restaurant is hosting a Super Bowl Party Live from 5pm of which it offers two admission packages for patrons to select from. The Kickoff for $30 per person includes admission, two complimentary beers or drinks, and access to food and drink specials with no guaranteed seating. The Touchdown Table for $50 per person includes admission, guaranteed seating, one appetizer platter per two guests, and two pitchers of beer per two guests.... [tags: Super Bowl, National Football League]
949 words (2.7 pages)
- “Life is like a restaurant: you walk in, hopefully find good food and good company, and walk back out.” says Taylor Ryan, which couldn’t be more true. Oftentimes, fine dining can turn out to be a positive experience, but sometimes it can be the exact opposite. I’m a student at West Chester University and I don’t usually go out for fine dining, but when I do I still have high expectations. I always hope to have a great time, in a great environment, while enjoying a delicious meal. This would make my outing well worth it.... [tags: Restaurant, Food, Eating, Types of restaurants]
849 words (2.4 pages)
- A Classic Erie Restaurant Dining at popular chain restaurants can get boring after awhile, as they tend to have similar atmospheres and can be predictable. Local restaurants, however have a special charm and family feel to them. Every city has their own few special family owned restaurants that are well known amongst the city’s residents. In Erie, PA one of these restaurants is known as Syd’s Place which is located on West Lake Rd near the peninsula. Established in 1933, Syd’s Place has become a staple for many Erie residents as well as those visiting the city.... [tags: Restaurant, Food, Rooms, Eating]
1153 words (3.3 pages)
- If there is one place in Naples that I never get tired of going to, and where I can have fun just by basking in the ambiance of its atmosphere, it’s the authentic Mexican restaurant, Cilantro Tamales. At first glance the restaurant seems to be in an inconspicuous spot, lying in a strip mall containing a no-name music store and consignment shop. However, despite the location, Cilantro Tamales stands out from all other restaurants or gathering places. Cilantro Tamales isn’t a typical Mexican restaurant.... [tags: Observation Essays, Descriptive Essays]
411 words (1.2 pages)
- Located east of the small town of Monmouth, Illinois is Cerar’s Barnstormer. Cerar’s is very unassuming from the outside. There are no gleaming neon signs, outdoor smoking areas or music played over speakers like you’d find at, say, Texas Roadhouse. It has a simple, lighted sign displaying the restaurant’s name and a tattered orange windsock reflecting the aviation theme for which it’s named and decorated. Looks, however, can be deceiving; as is the case with Cerar’s Barnstormer. Once inside you’ll find a dining experience that is usually only found at upper end restaurants in larger metropolitan areas.... [tags: restaurant, dining, food]
579 words (1.7 pages)
- Important elements for operating a successful restaurant Many people dream of running a successful restaurant, but only a few of them make their dreams come true. There are three elements that play important roles in the process of operating a successful restaurant. One of the essential elements is planning, a detailed plan could help you focus on the goal and clear the way. Besides, passion and managing are two other essential components, which could help you to operate a sustainable beneficial business.... [tags: Management, Entrepreneurship, Restaurant, Failure]
1004 words (2.9 pages)
- It was a special day, a day very much akin to a day in a life of a syndicated series, but with no commercials. You see, it was this day one week prior that Captain Planet and the Planeteers had vanquished all of the Eco-Villains (Hoggish Greedly, Dr. Blight, Duke Nukem, Looten Plunder, Verminous Skumm, Sly Sludge, Captain Pollution, and even the nefarious Zarm himself) in an escapade so daring that they incidentally cured global warming, air pollution, and world hunger simply because their heroics were so epic in scale.... [tags: Restaurant Review]
2531 words (7.2 pages)
- In this article, Gutiérrez addresses the gradual change in the perspective of Mexican Americans as they moved from believing in strict restriction on immigration to a more united, welcoming stance on immigration from Mexico. The author reasons that the Mexican Americans initially called for a tighter restriction on immigration because they viewed immigrants as competition for employment, a factor that would lower wages, and as impeding on their assimilation. Furthermore, the author points to the militant Chicano movement, the media’s negative portrayal of immigrants, and an awakened sense of ethnic identity as aspects that stimulated a strong response from Mexican Americans on an issue they... [tags: United States, Mexican American]
815 words (2.3 pages)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc., familiar to many people as Chipotle, is preparing to launch a new customer awareness campaign aligned with the company’s vision of providing “Food With Integrity”, high-quality ingredient food grown with respect to the environment served fast (Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc., 2015). Currently, the restaurant offers customers a selective line of food items where customers can build up to 65,000 variations of their own burritos, tacos, burrito bowls, and salads using only the best fresh organic ingredients.... [tags: Fast casual restaurant, Fast food restaurant]
1664 words (4.8 pages)
- I. Introduction A. Attention getter- Do you Know that Chipotle uses organic ingredients and naturally raised chicken, pork and beef. B. Credibility statement-"Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc., is one of the leading fast-casual Mexican restaurants in the United States, with more than 1,200 company-owned outlets in 38 states ( International Directory of Company Histories)." C. Thesis Statement- The purpose of this presentation is to demonstrate why Chipotle is an undisputed leader in the growing fast food casual.... [tags: Chipotle Mexican Grill, Mexican cuisine, Fast food]
808 words (2.3 pages)
- Gender Distribution Of The Class
- Using Kohlberg 's Model Of Gender Role Development
- Othello, By William Shakespeare
- Curing Dementia Syndrome ( Alzheimer 's Association, 2015 )
- Is Nursing A Form Of Punishment Is All About Compassionate And Non Judgmental Care?
- Implementing Effective Technology Instruction