Mercedes company was founded in 1926. It’s a german automobile company. Company was founded by Karl benz. Mercedes has established itself as a premium carmaker. It has created a niche market as it target the premium buyers only. Only few percent of people around the world can buy it. The company has many competitors like Bmw, Audi, Jaguar, Land rover, Volvo. But company has established itself as for business or first class only. Company has won many awards like car of the year for many years in a row for its cars like S class and Amg editions of Slk class & sports cars like Slr class which are made with carbon fibre only.
One of the cars they offer are C class saloon which target the people which can afford to buy cars worth rs 30-45 lakhs. It has always been a star for Mercedes as it sold in millions and help gain market share for Mercedes. Recently it has been given a facelift for 2015-2016 and it has taken the industry by storm as it became car of the year 2015 all over the world.
The 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class is already taking the lead in sales and positions the brand to take the lead in luxury car sales.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class: The 2015 World Car of the year in India. The car looks like a mini S-Class
Mercedes has a goal to overtake Audi and BMW to be the number one luxury brand in the world by the end of the decade. The new 2015 C-Class has just been launched here in the U.S. and the luxury sedan is already leading the brand in sales. Mercedes-Benz USA reported its highest sales month of the year with 28,593 vehicles sold and the new C-Class is helping in a big way.
MBUSA reports that October sales were led by the C-Class, which entered a new gener...
... middle of paper ...
... drove the C-Class, not the made-in-India model but the CBU import. However, the difference between both the models is minimal.
Parameters such as the engine, transmission and steering characteristics are adjusted according to the selected mode.
Comfort: It is the standard setting.
Eco: The car keeps fuel consumption as low as possible.
Sport: There is spontaneous throttle response.
Sport+: Sportiness is further enhanced.
Individual: Parameters can be varied as required by you.
When the C-Class CBU model was launched, some quarters criticised it for its relatively high sticker price—even though the car was the most equipped in the segment. The made-in-India C-Class, with a price of Rs 40.9 lakh for the petrol and Rs 37.9 lakh for the diesel, corrects that to an extent. The luxury and the upmarket experience the new C-Class offers you, at the price, is well worth it.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Introduction of the invention The name of the inventor I choose is Karl Benz. He was born on november 25, 1884 in germany. He was one of the most known guys in the engineering world. The invention that Karl Benz created was a car . He is known for building the first practical motor car and the first automobile company in the marketing world. He died april 4, 1929 near mannheim, germany. Middle Karl Benz was born in germany on november 25, 1884 and he died in april 4, 1929. Although he was raised with a single mom after his died when he was two years of age, his mom found a way to pay for his education of engineering in the university of karlsruhe.... [tags: Automobile, Karl Benz, Gottlieb Daimler, Mannheim]
701 words (2 pages)
- Contents Introduction 3 The central issue 3 Mercedes-Benz’s Management Goals 3 Management Constraints 3 Alternatives to dealing with management constraints 4 Implementation plan 5 Conclusion 5 References 6 Introduction (Albright, 2008, pp. 1) carried out a case study on the Mercedes Benz’s All Activity Vehicle (AAV) that the company developed as one of the new vehicle models it introduced into the market to counter the negative performance results it posted in the wake of the early 1990s recession that led to a dip in its sales and consequent losses.... [tags: Mercedes-Benz Case Study]
889 words (2.5 pages)
- Product reliability as far as car brands are concerned is composed of genuine and long lasting products and spares. “Mercedes brand is durable indeed, although when it comes to spare parts the costs of acquisition are expensive.” (Keller et. al., 2012 p9) The parts are not compatible with spares from other car brands making it not easy to service. But, Ford cars are comparatively not long lasting. However, spares are compatible making it possible to replace the spares with that of different models.... [tags: Mercedes-Benz, Karl Benz, Automobile]
2006 words (5.7 pages)
- Introduction The global company Mercedes-Benz is considered one of the most successful and well-known automotive companies worldwide. Since 1886, the company’s founders Gottlieb Daimler and Carl Benz made history with the invention of the automobile, including the Daimler Group, which is one the biggest producers of premium cars and the world’s biggest manufacturer of commercial vehicles globally (Daimler, 2013). Their main focus is innovation, safety, technology, style, brand image, expansion, and superior automobiles by offering the best of the best to consumers worldwide.... [tags: Gottlieb Daimler, Carl Benz, business]
3043 words (8.7 pages)
- The name Mercedes-Benz entails a plethora of thoughts from elegance to performance. Mercedes has a connotation of being the quintessential form of a German-made car. They combine luxury and performance to make the perfect vehicle. 'The best or nothing', the slogan for Mercedes-Benz sums up the past, present, and future for their company. The company’s two founders, (Karl Benz and Gottlieb Daimler) have been making history since the year 1886 ("A Star). The timeless body styling of all Mercedes-Benz models require no annual changes.... [tags: Germany, Luxury Cars, Automobiles]
1793 words (5.1 pages)
- The history of the automobile begins with the technological advances that occurred in the USA with Henry Ford’s Model T. Since then, the automobile market has had its ups and downs, but it has no doubt flourished into an industry that is the cornerstone of many economies. The world economic collapse due to the Great Depression caused consolidation in the manufacturing market. However, after World War II, an expanding highway network fueled by economic growth as well as television advertising spurred sales for car companies in many countries.... [tags: Automotive industry, Japan, Automobile, Renault]
1158 words (3.3 pages)
- This magnificent car came another in the Le Mans 24 Hour offspring in 1930 when piloted by Clement and Watney, and was also conqueror of the ‘Double Twelve’, the convertible British Endurance race. That 's it crossing the impregnate at Le Mans in 1-2 construction below. In 1998, with a entire of 106 of all variants built-up and its work run whole, the McLaren F1 went on to fulfill its greatest nice outside competitive motorsport. McLaren development and race mallet Andy Wallace took XP5, the fifth and extreme exemplar F1 with some 45,000 hard test miles on the timepiece, to the Ehra-Lessien establish feces in Germany and on 31st March 1998 plant a world record for a produce car of 240.1mph.... [tags: Mercedes-Benz, Karl Benz, Daimler-Benz]
2355 words (6.7 pages)
- Mercedes-Benz a German based automotive company and is one of the top three luxury automobile makers in the world, bested only by BMW and Audi. However, Mercedes did not become a great luxury car manufacturer by remaining confined to its German borders. The German car manufacturer expanded beyond its borders to compete in the international arena of automotive manufacturing. In order to succeed in this endeavor, Mercedes had to make calculated decisions regarding costs, location, marketing, organizational structure etc.... [tags: Mercedes-Benz, Automotive industry, Luxury vehicle]
1337 words (3.8 pages)
- COMPANY OVERVIEW Company Overview: Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW) is a German holding company and automobile manufacturer that focuses on the automobile and motorcycle markets worldwide. Franz Josef Popp founded the company in March 1916. BMW is headquartered in Munich, Bavaria, Germany. It also owns and produces Mini cars, and is the parent company of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. BMW produces motorcycles under BMW Motorrad. It divides its activities into the three main segments: Automobiles, Motorcycles and Financial Services.... [tags: german company, automobile manufacturer]
1239 words (3.5 pages)
- ... There was not any other car that could replace the 911 Carrera GT at that time. This car did not come with A\C, no radio and the inside handle did not exist. The designer made a system super cheap like a piece of wire to replace the handle. Also all Porsche's logo was made in a plastic. They change it for Vinyl sticker everything to reduce weight. A lot of people complained about this. This car was excellent; however, they did not produce many of them. If someone wanted one, they have to wait several months and of course it was not cheap.... [tags: automotive engineering]
1253 words (3.6 pages)