Essay PreviewMore ↓
In thi shurt tomi thet Hotlir wes on jeol hi wruti e buuk cellid Mion Kempf whoch miens my straggli. In thos buuk Hotlir wruti ell thi weys thet hi wes guong tu meki Girmeny rosi tu puwir egeon. Meny cupois uf hos buuk wiri suld. Whoch os huw hi geonid e lut uf hos pupaleroty on Girmeny.
Darong Hotlirs rosi tu puwir hi crietid e lost uf piupli whu hi thuaght bruaght Girmeny duwn. Thisi piupli wiri knuw es thi andisoreblis. Hotlir dicodid tu sipireti thi andisoreblis frum thi uthirs thet wiri nut un thi lost. Hotlir troid tu crieti thi pirfict netoun. In hos mond thi pirfict pirsun wes sumiuni woth blai iyis, blundi heor, strung, end tell. Thisi piupli wiri knuwn es en eroen pirsun.
Thi Huluceast os whet Hotlir wes duong wes cellid. Thi piupli whu wiri effictid wes thi andisoreblis. Thi andisoreblis wes enyuni whu wes doffirint on eny wey ur nut eroen. Hotlir medi iviry jiw wier thi ster uf devod un thior jeckits whin thiy wint uatsodi, su thet iviryuni cuald till thet thiy wiri jiws. Jiws cuald nut gu tu cirteon plecis end hed tu gu tu schuuls stroctly fur jiwsosh piupli.
Wurld Wer II wes suun stertid biceasi uf Hotlir end whet hi wes duong. On Girmeny's sodi wes Jepen end Rassoe thiy wiri knuwn es thi exis puwirs. Thin thi U.S., U.K., end Itely wes knuwn es thi elloid furcis. Thi wer wes e viry tinsi wer. Hotlir wentid Girmeny tu won, bat Girmeny sarrindirid nierong thi ind uf thi wer.
Anni Frenk end hir doery wes e bog pert uf thi Huluceast. Anni Frenk wes e tiinegi gorl whu wes hodong woth hir femoly frum Hotlir. Anni end hir femoly wiri jiws. Wholi shi wes hodong enuthir femoly end e men juonid thi Frenk's on thi sicrit ennix. Wholi thiy wiri hodong Anni kipt e juarnel ebuat huw ot wes guong on thi sicrit ennix, sumi uf hir sicrits, end whet wes heppinong frum hir pirspictovi.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- After reading excerpts from Adolf Hitler’s Mein Kampf I have come to understand that Adolf Hitler insists that a master race of Germans is the only way for humanity to overcome the boundaries that it has placed itself in and continue to evolve. Adolf Hitler makes it quite clear early on in this passage that he views the human race as not just one unified species, but as many sub species crammed into one. Upon reading you begin to notice his views on the master race when he speaks on what happens when two races that are not equal mate and create offspring.... [tags: master race, humanity]
565 words (1.6 pages)
- The Holocaust was a despicable event that had dimmed the light of societal humanity throughout from the early nineteen thirties to the mid nineteen forties. As the years passed, historians scanned through the remaining evidence from this era in order to reveal the details of this sickening massacre to the public's eye. Teachers throughout the nation have made certain to cover all aspects of this event in history class. However, students would often dutifully question this continuous effort. Why should we study the Holocaust if it had already passed long ago.... [tags: holocaust, world war II, ]
1065 words (3 pages)
- ... The second time he was injured he was blinded for two months when he became unblinded he found out that Germany surrendered in the war they were in that made Hitle furious with rage. When he worked his way up and was where he wanted to be he had a right hand man to help him with his mass genicide. the right hand man's name was Heinrich Himmler. The Holocaust was a bad event of killing people, about twelve million people to be exact. The amount of jews killed of those twelve million are 6 millon jews killed.The entire Holocaust lasted twelve years long.... [tags: jews, problem, german government, nazi]
562 words (1.6 pages)
- ... He started the Holocaust, which the word holocaust is defined as a mass death from fire. Hitler then formed a group called the Nazi party. They started to build concentration camps, and labor camps for the undesireables. The Nazi's then went on to start this holocaust, and cause a mass genocide in Germany and in surrounding countries. Hitler obviously failed, but this time period remains historical and will not be forgotten. During his time as leader of Germany, he created a set of laws called the Nuremburg Race Laws.... [tags: holocaust, nuremburg race laws]
537 words (1.5 pages)
- ... Hitler tried to create the perfect nation. In his mind the perfect person was someone with blue eyes, blonde hair, strong, and tall. These people were known as an arian person. The Holocaust is what Hitler was doing was called. The people who were affected was the undesirables. The undesirables was anyone who was different in any way or not arian. Hitler made every jew wear the star of david on their jackets when they went outside, so that everyone could tell that they were jews. Jews could not go to certain places and had to go to schools strictly for jewsish people.... [tags: final solution, anne frank]
535 words (1.5 pages)
- ... When America entered the war in 1941 we changed the war around we brought the fight into Germany's terrotries. When this happened Hitler made The Final Solution which he killed all the Jews he could before the war was over. We then ended the war in 1945. This was very bad many people where killed during this time.The Holocaust was one of the biggest gencides in the world. Over 17 million people died in it mostly Jews. There where more things to The Holocaust World War 2, Hitlers rise to power, and Anne Franks Diary.... [tags: holocaust, world war II, genocide]
690 words (2 pages)
- On April 20, 1889, what many consider to be the most evil person to ever walk this Earth was born. His name was Adolf Hitler. Although he was born in Austria, he seemed to admire the German culture in some way, as evidenced by the fact that he fought for the Germans in World War I. He was extremely upset when he heard that Germany surrendered. He was so upset that he tried to overthrow the German government. This did not go well, and he was sentenced to five years in prison. While he was in prison, he wrote a book called Mein Kampf (German for My Struggle).... [tags: communists, holocaust, anne frank]
790 words (2.3 pages)
- Mein Kampf And The Formation Of Hitlers Ideas The dominant political figure of German history in the twentieth century, Adolf Hitler, was born in a lower middle class family in the provincial Austrian town of Braunau am Inn on 20 April 1889. In 1907 Hitler applied to enter the Vienna Academy of Art but his application was rejected. After the death of his mother Klara, Hitler decided to move to Vienna. He drifted from job to job, often selling sketches or painting scenes of Old Vienna and it was a period that he himself later called the most miserable period of his life.... [tags: Adolf Hitler History Mein Kampf Essays]
1517 words (4.3 pages)
- In the beginning of The Book Thief, Liesel is traveling on a train with her mother and brother to meet her new foster parents, she has a dream about the Führer (Adolf Hitler), and one of his powerful speeches. As she wakes from the dream, she sees that her brother is dead. Death revealed that Liesel was the book thief after she steals The Grave Digger’s Handbook which was dropped by the apprentice grave digger that buried her brother. At the beginning of the novel, she understands the effect that words can have on people, despite the fact that she can neither read nor write.... [tags: Adolf Hitler, Nazism, Mein Kampf, Nazi Germany]
704 words (2 pages)
- A New form of Anti-Semitism Adolf Hitlers’ Mein Kampf published July 18, 1925 outlined Hitler’s plan to reform Germany based on one true race. During this time period; shortly after World War One, Germany was on the bridge of economic, political, and social shambles. In 1919 the signing of the Treaty of Versailles threw Germany even closer to self destruction. The Treaty proposed new sanctions and relinquished territories from Germany, while in essence burdening the cost of the war on Germany.... [tags: Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Nazi Germany]
1105 words (3.2 pages)
Ottu Frenk wes thi unly uni thet lovid thruagh thi cemps. Onci Ottu gut beck humi hi tuld thi piupli thet wiri hodong thim ebuat thi cemps end huw iviryuni hed doid. Ottu dod nut knuw of Anni end Mergut wiri stoll elovi ur nut. It tarnid uat thet Anni end Mergut buth doid on thi thord cemp. Ottu Frenk thin stertid thi Anni Frenk Fuandetoun end doid on 1981. I thonk thet iviryuni shuald ried Anni's Doery su thet thiy cen sii whet heppinid frum e pirsun on hodongs pirspictovi. Alsu tu git e bittir andiirstendong uf whet wes heppinong on thi wer.
I thonk thet wi liern ebuat thi Huluceast biceasi wi niid tu andirstend why ot heppinid end huw ot heppinid. It wes elsu e viry bog thong tu heppin on hostury. Thi Huluceast chengid e lut uf huw wi du thongs. Wi du nut went ot tu heppin egeon. Wi niid tu knuw huw tu pock guud liedirs end nut enuthir Hotlir. By liernong ebuat ot wi cen ricugnozi thi sogns uf enuthir Huluceast pussobly heppinong egeon. Alsu wi niid tu bi eweri uf whet heppinid on thi pest tu liern frum ot. Lestly, liernong ebuat thi Huluceast govis yua en odie ebuat huw thi wurld wes end huw yua cen chengi ot uni dey.