The first governmental area is the customer’s satisfaction with the Federal government’s overall services. According to the ACSI Federal Government Report 2013, the customer satisfaction over the past two years has made strong gains however, during 2013 the customer satisfaction has fallen 3.4% to an ASCI benchmark of 66.1. This has reversed the last two years gains. The main reason for this decline in customer satisfaction is the increasing dissatisfaction with the government’s websites. This is extremely important due to the increasing use of the public accessing the Internet for governmental benefits, information and services. According to the report, as of 2013 35% of all users of federal government...
... middle of paper ...
...tisfaction however the government agencies are striving to improve and have made improvements. The government like private companies is learning that customer satisfaction is vital to success and wants to satisfy the customer.
Shoop, T. (2006). Keep the Customer Satisfied. Government Executive, 38(3), 82.
ACSI Federal Government Report 2013. (2014, January 28). The American Customer Satisfaction Index Federal Government Report 2013. Retrieved May 25, 2014, from http://www.theacsi.org/news-and-resources/customer-satisfaction-reports/customer-satisfaction-reports-2013/acsi-federal-government-report-2013
Mulrine, A. (2014, May 15). Secretary Shinseki 'mad as hell' over VA deaths, not ready to resign. . Retrieved May 26, 2014, from http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Military/2014/0515/Secretary-Shinseki-mad-as-hell-over-VA-deaths-not-ready-to-resign-video
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
Service Quality and Client Satisfaction: Cases of Multiple Providers of Agricultural Extension Service in Bangladesh
- ... Pluralization, decentralization, accountability and incentives and coordination with research and education are some important initiatives suggested for improving agricultural extension service quality. Key words: service quality, SERVQUAL model, extension service, Bangladesh 1.1 Introduction Refurbishment of Agricultural Extension is realized once again after the food crisis at the end of first decades of 21st century. Agriculture sector remains the mainstay of Bangladesh economy, providing food for people, raw materials for industries and market for various commodities and products.... [tags: model, service, quality, servqual, extension]
706 words (2 pages)
- ... Projects that helped NASA figure out how to land on the moon were named project Gemini and Mercury. They continued to work on scientific research and developing applications for space technology. It helped produce the first weather and communications satellites. On July 20th 1969 Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong became the first men to set foot on the moon. After the Apollo space missions NASA began focusing on creating a reusable spaceship so that people would have regular access into space without having to create another space shuttle.... [tags: safey, contry, spaceship, agencies]
2797 words (8 pages)
- The most basic distinction between public and private organizations is that the political community own public agencies whereas ownership of private organizations belongs to entrepreneurs or shareholders. However, there are many other differences between public and private organizations. The funding for public agencies derives mostly from taxation, which contrasts with private agencies receiving funds predominately from consumers in the form of fees. In the public sector, organizations are largely controlled by political forces, which also results in the imposition of constraints by the political system.... [tags: Government]
989 words (2.8 pages)
- 2. Literature review The literature review is to present the already known – researched information of the areas that are related and meaningful to this research study (Saunders et al. 2012). Thus, the literature review will not only contribute in getting a much greater understanding in the research topic but also will enable to identify the gaps that need to be researched or questions that are not clearly answered. By classifying and examining previous studies the appropriate information and clear understanding will be achieved that will allow and also ensure that the current study is not repeating the same research or answering same questions.... [tags: Service, Service provider, Customer satisfaction]
1228 words (3.5 pages)
- Problem Statement Employees of social service agencies are subject to a highly stressful work environment with demanding expectations. Due to recent changes to healthcare reform in the United States, there are more people in Los Angeles with health care coverage now seeking treatment for physical, emotional and mental wellbeing, leading to rising caseloads for local social service agencies. This means that community demands are increasing and workers take on more client’s, deadlines, and increased accountability.... [tags: Employment, Job satisfaction, Health care]
1464 words (4.2 pages)
- Introduction Job satisfaction has been gaining attention from both researchers and managers, especially due to the contemporary proliferation of the idea recognising the significance of people in terms of achieving competitive advantage and sustainability in organisations. The purpose of the essay is to review factors influencing job satisfaction and consequences attributing to job satisfaction after reviewing some understanding of the meaning of the term and the reasons why job satisfaction is widely studied.... [tags: Job Satisfaction Essays]
2628 words (7.5 pages)
- When people hear the word relationship, they think about a person and their relationship between their family and their significant other. Not the type of relationship that they have with something else other than a person, some other people can have relationships can be between a guy and his car, a girl and her hair, a “nerd” and their video games, a person and their dog, relationships between different parts of the government or just a relationship that doesn’t involve a person at all and so on.... [tags: justice, crime, violence]
836 words (2.4 pages)
- JOB SATISFACTION Work satisfaction or delegate satisfaction has been portrayed in an extensive variety of ways. Some trust it is basically how content an individual is with his or her occupation, by the day 's end, paying little respect to whether they like the livelihood or individual perspectives or parts of occupations, for instance, nature of work or supervision. Others trust it is not too silly as this definition prescribes and rather that multidimensionalpsychological responses to one 's occupation are involved. Researchers have moreover seen that occupation satisfaction measures shift in how much they measure estimations about the business (brimming with feeling vocation satis... [tags: Job satisfaction, Employment, The Work, Energy]
702 words (2 pages)
- Homosexual Parenting Abandonment, death, and government agencies are some of the reasons why so many kids don’t have parents. Being a foster kid is hard and “nationally, there are about 120,000 children available for adoption each year with only fewer than half of those children finding a permanent homes” (Up Next in Culture Wars?, 2006, p. 16). According to Kreisher, “until the 1950s and '60s, adoption was predominantly used to place healthy white babies in the homes of middle class, married couples.... [tags: Homosexuality, Same-sex marriage, Family]
1477 words (4.2 pages)
- Business and Government Agencies The primary focus of my topic is three fold, first if a high ranking official from a firm were to become the Director of an agency and his former company is asking for approval of a drug, how should the Director act in regard to this rulemaking. The second question is not a difficult, if a former Director were to assume a position at a firm asking for approval of a drug, how should the former directors position influence the decisions of the agency. Finally how could government regulation limit the potential conflicts of interest from the "Revolving Door".... [tags: essays research papers]
724 words (2.1 pages)