The meaning of advertising to the customers
Advertisements not only contribute to the producers and businessmen but also contribute to the customers. It plays a very key role in customers ' life and offers a consciousness of existence of the products and services to the consumers. The meaning of Advertising to the consumers can be talk about under the following several pointes. The first is convenience; Advertising will be making shopping simple by decreasing the time and energy participate in shopping. For example, consumers can be conscious of the source and performance of different products and don 't spent time to search them out. They have a better choice in the midst of different styles. The second is education of consumers; Advertising can offer education and professorial knowledge to the customers about new products and different purposes. For example, customers gain a better suggests in the safe and correct purpose of products and explore new method of life. In this point, advertising benefits better living to customers. The third is better quality; Advertising is usually finished by brand name. Manufactures try to build prominent art style in their products and service to successfully transmit the highlight of products. For example, customers need to find defect in advertising and hope to live up to the products ' image, make them to increase the quality and design of products. Therefore, customer will gain better quality and all kinds of products.
Above all of advantage offered to the customers has key role in customers ' consumption view and a very important aspect of business marketing.
The meaning of Advertising to sellers
Enterprise needs advertising for many aims. Certainly, sellers need advertising for better pr...
... middle of paper ...
...inciple of advertising. There are three as follows：
First, honey in advertising. It is an extremely effective through:
Shocking misleading business behavior
Heartening the provision of correct and honesty information
Increasing competition through assuring a fair competition environment
Enabling a right to know to customer
Second, the pride of the human
The pride of the human being must be pay attention to the right of human
Keep a watchful eye on vulnerable group, example to left behind children, poor people and the disabled.
Third, social responsibility in advertising
Advertisement has a high degree of social responsibility, focus on its famous business responsibility. Advertiser build their own social responsibility is very important for advertising. They should develop a set of ethical and social norm before think about to release to the consumers.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Meaning of Advertising Advertising is a very important role in the competition of today 's society. Its role became more and more important because it brings different meaning to customers, sellers and society. Therefore, this part will be talk about advertisement is so important for customers, sellers and society. The meaning of advertising to the customers Advertisements not only contribute to the producers and businessmen but also contribute to the customers. It plays a very key role in customers ' life and offers a consciousness of existence of the products and services to the consumers.... [tags: Advertising, Brand, Marketing, Graphic design]
1113 words (3.2 pages)
- Advertising in the US Since the twentieth century, advertising had turned a new leaf. Newspapers and magazines published advertisements since 1700s and the first advertising agency in the US was formed in 1850. The American Newspaper Advertising Agency was begun with the aim of buying advertising space in newspapers rather than encourage innovative campaigns. The first advertising agency that functioned in the way current agencies function was begun in 1869 and was named N.W. Ayer & Sons in Philadelphia.... [tags: Advertising, Advertising agency]
1629 words (4.7 pages)
- Global advertisers must continuously adjust their symbols depending on the region that they are trying to reach. Symbols can be religious, social, or educational. The message of the advertisement may stay the same internationally but the imagery used has to change based on the region. Color is also something that differs regionally. Different cultures have different associations with different colors and companies must take that into account if they don’t want their advertisements misconstrued.... [tags: Advertising, Brand, Marketing, Advertising agency]
1243 words (3.6 pages)
- =================These ethical concerns the authors describe become more significant in light of the findings of other researchers. After all, such effects of mass advertising to the young—particular when such advertisements are misleading—can lead to great backlash among the public against the fast food chains when, for instance, fast food has been tied to childhood obesity. “Childhood obesity is an escalating problem around the world that is especially detrimental as its effects carry on into adulthood (Chou, Grossman and Rashad, 2008, 599).” Fast foods that are high in fats and sugars but which are low in other kinds of nutritional content can have detrimental health effects on the pop... [tags: Nutrition, Advertising, Fast food]
1274 words (3.6 pages)
- Current state-of-the-art in the advertising of new media technologies like smart phones, tablets and game consoles, is to use the marketing technique called exaggeration (Kotler 168) to overstate the power of the new technology in order to stimulate not accomplishable expectations and create wrong longings in the target group. These promises go beyond the simple and reappearing claim about a new revolution (“Goodbye 1984”) and a change of the world (“Samsung Galaxy Tab”), they focus on user attitudes by trying to conciliate great benefits and unlimited opportunities for the user's life.... [tags: Advertising]
2022 words (5.8 pages)
- According to above figure of Samsung and Apple, Apple use uniform strategy at all markets and only spends less than 1/4 what Samsung spent on advertisement, but highly net profit, strong brand equity and brand identity than Samsung. Obviously, using uniform advertising strategy can create more profit and save large amount of cost than non-uniform advertising strategy. Based on the above evidence, uniform advertising strategy indeed can lead global brands to representing consistent brand image and saving cost as well as creating brand value.... [tags: Brand, Advertising, Graphic design]
1297 words (3.7 pages)
- As stated by Judith Williamson, “Ads sell us, ourselves, not just goods” (Williamson, 2002). Advertising is about much more than simply selling products. Advertisements are all about creating meaning around products and craftily weaving them into the fabric society. Advertisements have evolved from merely showcasing goods to now acting as symbolic representations of our culture and the society we live in. Through symbolic text and visual art, Starbucks ‘To Each Their Own Latte’ ad campaign sells us a culture, a way of live instead of just a simple cup of coffee.... [tags: Starbucks, Coffee, Advertising, Espresso]
1220 words (3.5 pages)
- Introduction Tobacco advertising refers to promotion display of tobacco products in media such as; radio, television, print, billboards and at retail stores. The ban on tobacco advertising by the Indian Government has many effects on the people as well as their ethics and freedom of choice. This paper will provide a summary argument in favour of the ban as well as opposing the ban. And to conclude with my opinions on what the government should do with tobacco advertising. 1. Summarize the arguments in favour of the ban on tobacco advertising in India Smoking kills.... [tags: Tobacco advertising, Tobacco, Cigarette]
986 words (2.8 pages)
- It is hard to believe that people will spend out of their pockets in purchasing products they have never heard of. This is where advertisement giants come in. In this intimidating and capital- concentrated world advertising plays a vital role as it connects the consumers to the products existing in the market. Advertising is a concept where the manufacturers get the chance to publicize and exhibit their products by merely creating a feast of wide range of products for the consumers. People are now fully-aware of the kind of products in the market and then pin point on a product.... [tags: Advertising, Marketing, Weasel word]
879 words (2.5 pages)
- All That and a Bag of Chips My advertising campaign was for Chip Magnet salsa, an internet salsa with a creative name, but with limited advertising. After researching food items and salsa specifically, I realized that many advertisers chose distinctive colors and slogans to portray their spicy food. I chose this product because it used a play on words in the name. Further, I added the slogan, “all that and a bag of chips” to add a catchy slogan to the brand name. Adding puns and humor people will remember is one of the many strategies advertisers use to persuade consumers.... [tags: Advertising, Rhetoric, Advertising campaign]
1193 words (3.4 pages)