Arising in the 6th century deserts of Arabia, Islam is an ideology, not just a religion that united the warring tribes of what is now The Middle East. Ever expanding, the spread of Islam stopped at Vienna in 1683, until three centuries later, liberal and progressive European politicians reintroduced it.
The Spread of Islam into Europe
Take away the propaganda and substitute reality, recently viewed a conspiracy theory. The reality behind multicultural propaganda (viewer discretion advised).
Before Europe Awoke
Crazy European Immigration Crisis
The most disturbing video on the Islamic invasion of Europe you’ll ever see
Explaining the rise of Muslim violence by the percentage figures in the societies to which they migrate - Dr Peter Hammond, Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat.
2016 European Muslim population figures: 5 facts about the Muslim population in Europe. The effects of a static 1400-year old Islamic ideology: Muslim Inbreeding: Impacts...
... middle of paper ...
...ction. ISIS and al-Qaeda both contain a Middle Ages outlook, with all the barbarity of beheadings, stoning’s and mass rapes that always lay beneath the surface. Consequently, with the removal of Saddam and Gaddafi, leaders who kept the lid on the simmering pot, the west both opened and introduced this Pandora’s Box of nightmares into its own societies. As the Western politicians and mass media continue making excuses for an imported barbaric cult, it must expect the consequences arising from it.
Dispelling the myth that Muslims can live peacefully with others.
Timeline: 20 years of terror that shook the west in Europe since 1995.
Timeline: List of Islamist terrorist attacks worldwide since 1980.
Starting with conspiracy theories and cries of racism, the ‘small minority’ quickly grew. The recruitment is already beginning in America, but Europe is no longer laughing.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The first mass wave of immigration to the United Sates started in 1820. The people that came to the United States were from Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Bohemia, Ireland, and a small number of Chinese. Roughly fifteen million people emigrated from 1820 to 1880. There were three main causes for the mass immigration. There was the Revolutions in Europe, mainly in Germany. Then there was the 1848 California Gold Rush. The third reason for this immigration was the end of the Mexican-American War.... [tags: United States, Immigration to the United States]
1159 words (3.3 pages)
- The Negative Effects of Mass Immigration For decades immigrants to America were sure of two things. They came for the opportunity to build a better life for their families and they would not seek nor would they accept a handout. The drive and attitude of immigrants who came to America during the nineteen twenties through the nineteen sixties built strong work ethics that created our now famous American melting pot. But for the past thirty years a runaway welfare state has poisoned our good intentions.... [tags: Cons of Illegal Immigration, Immigrants]
1549 words (4.4 pages)
- It is no secret that the United States’ economy has seen a massive drop within the last ten years. One of many facts that support this claim is that the United States’ GDP accounted for about 32% of the world’s economic activity in 2001, but has dropped to a very meager 21.6% in 2011 – just ten years later (Snyder, 2013). Also, as the nation’s debt continues to rise, all lawmakers in Washington, DC can do is point fingers at one another and claim their methods for fixing our economy are the best, while unconsciously refusing to listen to what the other group has to say.... [tags: immigration essays]
2684 words (7.7 pages)
- The definition of immigration has developed to include a profound understanding of migration. Immigration has put an emphasis on the effects of school funding. Evidence suggests that the largest challenge in school funding is the result of increase in migrant children in schools. As a result, as the South Carolina State Superintendent of Instruction a policy must be in place for the anticipated increase of immigrant children. Many South Carolina voters agree that increase immigration has a profound impact on taxpayers.... [tags: Immigration]
782 words (2.2 pages)
- Shortly after the toughest immigration law was passed, enough Mexican immigrants couldn’t be found to work the fields. Rob Knorr in Arizona couldn’t find workers to pick his jalapeno peppers in the field which greatly reduced his revenue and became costly. Over the years, the immigration law has passed through several reforms from 1986 through Congress and was signed by President Ronald Reagan. This legislation in 1986 was tightened border security and those employers practicing hiring of undocumented immigrants.... [tags: Immigration, Immigration to the United States]
1075 words (3.1 pages)
- Counseling is a concept that has been known generally by today’s community. Most people defined counseling as a professional interaction between a trained counselor and client in which the counselor provide possible options to solve problems. Yet, it is too general. According to Mokhtar (2006), counseling is a process that helps an individual to learn about their self, environment and how to handle the tasks and relationships. Shertzer & Stone, (1974) as Mokhtar also emphasized that counseling is a process of meaningful interaction towards understanding oneself and the environment as well as producing formation, goals and values clarification for future behavior.... [tags: Islamic conseling, non-islamic counseling, Qur'an ]
1538 words (4.4 pages)
- In the Islamic Law (the Charia), you cannot pay a fix interest rate, named “Riba”, as a remuneration for the capital. Indeed, the money should not “work” alone but nothing in the Charia forbid the remuneration of the assets bought thanks to the capital lent. The inner principle the many interdictions concerning the money lending in the Islamic Law is that money has no inherent value in itself, only the human work should be rewarded. Islamic financial contracts are conceived to facilitate the financing according to Islamic standards.... [tags: Islamic Law, Finances, Interest Rate]
899 words (2.6 pages)
- Immigration in the U.S. While immigration has played an important role in the building and formation of America, new federal laws have resulted in mass immigration. “America was primarily founded on immigrants, however, immigration must be controlled legally, and immigrants should be treated equally despite what country they come from. America has the most liberal laws towards immigrants than any other country.” Luis Barker, Chief Patrol Agent In-Charge, US Border Patrol, El Paso, TX. Throughout history, Congress has enacted laws and has had to amend them to control the flow of both legal and illegal migration to the United States.... [tags: Immigrant Immigration United States America]
1277 words (3.6 pages)
- Mexican immigration in the early 1900's was a huge issue that impacted the United States in areas such as urban population, employment and many other ways. The mass number of Mexican immigrant's that migrated to the United States from Mexico was at nearly half million in between the years of 1920 and 1929. Mexicans left their native land and moved to the United States not only to achieve financial prosperity, but to get out of the chaotic environment that Mexico was in at the time due to the Mexican revolution which began in 1910.... [tags: Immigration ]
1044 words (3 pages)
- Many people illegally travel to another place because they are desperately looking for better opportunities, running away from famine, wars or violence. For instance, Mexico unfortunately has a poor economy with a high population and the country is still engaged in a war with various Mexican drug cartels which kills more than 80,000 people every year (“Reasons for Illegal Immigration). Therefore, United States, being one of the most prosperous countries, attracts many of these illegal immigrants.... [tags: Immigration ]
908 words (2.6 pages)
- A Study At Delhi, India Worked On Dimensions That Contribute With Patient Satisfaction
- Dell : The Power Of Computer Systems
- Small Medium Enterprise Business Plan
- A Essay About The Homeless ' And Average People 's Lifestyles Living
- Integrative Counseling And Integrative Therapy
- Choosing The Right Business Formation For You And Your Family