The research found that strategic implementation is viewed by marketing management as operations-driven in nature. The authors uncovered 4 primary constructs from their data: implementation related outcome variables, dimensions of commitment, strategy factors and role factors. (Naidoo & Woo, 2011, p. 1122) Put in simpler terms, the authors identified strategy commi...
... middle of paper ...
...ting program success. They have demonstrated that mid-level marketing managers within Higher Education view individual commitment to the selected strategy, as well as the perceived significance of their role in implementation, as critical factors to role performance, and ultimately program success. Suggestions for follow up may include a closer analysis of successful and less successful HEI’s, to further understand how these factors influence the success or failure of these organizations’ marketing programs.
Kotler, P., & Keller, K. (2012). A framework for marketing management. (5 ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ : Pearson Hall.
Naidoo, V., & Wu, T. (2011). Marketing strategy implementation in higher education: A mixed
approach for model development and testing. Journal Of Marketing Management,
27(11/12), 1117-1141. doi:10.1080/0267257X.2011.609132
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Marketing Manager Job Analysis Introduction The Marketing manager’s job remains valuable for the company because of the needs associated with marketing the product. Hence, the Job analyst requires looking at capabilities and responsibilities that make an individual qualified for the job. Equally, an analyst requires updating the required skills with the changing times. Job analysis directly links to the establishment of other valuable personnel tools, including job evaluation, job specification, and the criteria prevalent during the performance.... [tags: Marketing, Promotion, Marketing management]
856 words (2.4 pages)
- Introduction During the last 15 years Lenovo Group Plc. has developed rapidly in the world of PC manufacturing. Through the innovation and the high quality of its products Lenovo tries to obtain an important market share in hi- tech products not only in China where its headquarters are but also in the EU and USA. To achieve this it is essential to develop the brand equity of its products and services which is an intangible asset which helps every company to obtain and retain its customers with the positive awareness, thoughts, feelings and loyalty on behalf of the customer.... [tags: Marketing ]
880 words (2.5 pages)
- INTRODUCTION This paper will focus on Social Marketing with concentration in the field of health in the United Kingdom. A smoking cessation campaign within the UK will be critically analyse to determine the factors that creates a successful social marketing campaign in health. I will focus on the ‘Give Up Before You Clog Up’ smoking cessation campaign. Working with the British Heart Foundation (BHF),Health Education Broad for Scotland (HEBS) and the British Broadcasting Corporation, this award-winning campaign targeted smokers who had proved particularly resistant to previous efforts to quit with uncompromising images based on what smoking can do to arteries.... [tags: critical analysis in marketing campaign]
1539 words (4.4 pages)
- To Stacy, From Stacy Marketing and Stacy's Pita Chip Company Marketing is not just about selling and advertising products and services. In general, marketing is associated with identifying the particular wants and needs of a target market of customers, and then working to satisfy those customers better than the competition. This involves doing market research on customers, analyzing their needs, and then making strategic decisions about product design, pricing, promotion and distribution or place (Bethel, 2007).... [tags: Business Marketing]
1709 words (4.9 pages)
- The focus of the project management plan is to define and outline the proposal for the implementation of the MTF Wound Care Division. This division will produce and market AlloPatch™ and AminoBand™ as a product for non-healing wounds for diabetics and other populations within the United States. In order for the division to be effective, a detailed proposal must be developed that is designed around the organization’s mission and goals, as well as the business’ current environment, resources, and combined ownership of staff and management (Eve, 2007).... [tags: Project management, Management, Wound healing]
738 words (2.1 pages)
- ... These are the key components of an organization including human resources, marketing, finance, production, operations, and research and development. The efforts of these functional areas must be focused on achieving the short-term objectives in a manner that supports the strategic objective. The marketing department will be the first to engage in the achievement of the short-term goals. The marketing department will engage industry and NAIT customers to discover what new program would be most welcome by industry and students.... [tags: plan, control, implementation, contingency]
1694 words (4.8 pages)
- ... We intend to always be active in personal relationships with clients and strategic allies and remain aware of their needs and wants. We are also focusing advertising on several key media. We intend to achieve growth by creating a more enthusiastic customer culture than that of our competitors. We will do this through customer surveys that the customer can submit conveniently online and receive a coupon for an incentive for completion. All criteria from price competitiveness and the way our staff presents itself are to be initially measured biannually, and then on a more regular basis as time goes on.... [tags: Marketing, Sales, Consultative selling]
1058 words (3 pages)
- ... Marketing Management Strategies Systematic adaptation of marketing strategies is anchored on the internal market structures and the marketing management strategies. The management of the marketing strategies focuses on the both internal and external forces affiliated with the organization towards comprehensive implementation of a marketing plan. The decisions made in the marketing are inclined to the market data and strategic evaluation of the marketing dynamic in relation to the core values of the organization (Wilson & Gilligan, 2012).... [tags: Marketing, Marketing strategy, Marketing plan]
1162 words (3.3 pages)
- Today’s competitive and transformational healthcare marketplace makes it crucial to have a strategic marketing plan that gets everyone collaboratively engaged and committed in every step in the process. Despite the challenges adherent to this transformation, there are great opportunities for innovation and creativity. Therefore, adopting the most up-to-date marketing strategy is essential to delineate the entire process of planning, implementing, measuring, and reacting to the dynamic nature of today’s markets.... [tags: innovation, transformational healthcare]
1306 words (3.7 pages)
- Care USA Case Analysis Executive Summary: Care USA has been suffering from a lack of a brand identity amongst its primary donor group, this has lead to Care USA to restructure its marketing communications to increase support from the private sector. Reduction of Care USA’s humanitarian relief projects, merging of all Care International groups, and collaboration with other relief organizations are three possible solutions that may be employed to achieve further private support. A possible prioritized implementation plan is also included to achieve the primary objective of Care USA.... [tags: essays research papers]
1830 words (5.2 pages)