Communication with customers through the business order to made scheduling and maintaining can be costly and time consuming. For example this kind of communication channels can be familiar for collecting customer feedback significantly. Besides, it can evaluate customer satisfaction, either they are contented or not. (Khanh V.la and J.kandumpally, 2002). Consumer-created information has become a rather significant influence on consumer behaviour such as decision making. Online consumer’s reviews are part of consumer-created information by web site users who have by now bought the target product (Park, 2007).
1.6. Objective of study
The major aim of my final project is to assess considerably the influence of internet marketing on computer industry in increasing consumer experience. My research objectives are some to propose factors which have essential effects on various criteria including service quality, produc...
... middle of paper ...
...cus of this research will be on the marketing communication efforts to bring new customers to company’s B2C website. And, online marketing communication tools will be limited to the six tools listed by Chaffey (2009): Search Engine Marketing, Online PR, Online Partnerships, Interactive Ads, Opt in e-mail and Viral Marketing.
Our research revolves around the internet as a communication channel from companies to visitors and potential customers. From a company‟s point of view, the internet is used as marketing channel and companies expect to get return form their e-efforts, but there is little research that takes the customer‟s point of view. Starting from Danaher and Rossiter (2011), who have formulated attributes that describe and compare different communication channel, this research tries to describe the internet marketing tools from a customer point of view.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- INTRODUCTION Before discussing about the marketing mix i would like to explain the meaning of market and marketing in brief. MARKET - According to prof. chipman market is not necessarily to a place but always to buyers and sellers who are in direct contact with one another. MARKETING - Marketing is a process of identifying the needs of consumers , manufacturing the products according to their needs and wants and then distributing the products to the consumers where they want and when they want.... [tags: Marketing, Pricing, Marketing mix, Price]
2122 words (6.1 pages)
- A brand is an x-factor in today’s time when the battle for customers intensifies. A firm should invest significant amount resources in researching, defining, and building a brand. It 's a fundamental part of marketing communication and one without which a business will have a tough time. A well designed brand facilitates message delivery with ease and eliminates the need for an expensive advertising. Because of this, the importance of branding in marketing is evident if one wants to connect with customers as they acknowledge brand power.... [tags: Brand, Marketing, Brand management]
1013 words (2.9 pages)
- “IMC is the coordination of the promotional mix elements (advertising, public relations, sales promotion, personal selling, direct marketing, and online marketing/social media) with each other and with the other elements of the brands’ marketing mix (product, place, price) such that all elements speak with one voice.”(pg. 12). The objective of marketing is to produce bottom-line results by increasing sales and high investment returns. Long-terms goals for marketing campaigns are to increase value of a brand over time.... [tags: Advertising, Marketing, Graphic design]
1033 words (3 pages)
- Marketing Apparel In addition to looking through the point of view of many different generations, it has also been beneficial to look at marketing from a Sporting Good’s Niche. The sources argue that companies are facing hardships in gaining and securing consumers for apparel. Several sources that focus on marketing sports apparel have said email marketing has proved successful for apparel businesses. According to Byron (2005), using emails and phone alerts may be the answer. Email marketing has emerged, “retailers are crediting email marketing with being the most immediate, versatile, and one of the cheapest forms of advertising.... [tags: Advertising, Marketing, E-mail, Consumer]
735 words (2.1 pages)
- Marketing is defined as follows: Marketing is the process of interesting potential customers and clients in your products or services. In this essay, I am going to address the concept of “social marketing” and how does social marketing differ from “societal marketing” or “socially responsible marketing” in the first part, and in the second part, I am going to provide examples of each of the three approaches to marketing and analyse how these represent a departure from traditional marketing practice.... [tags: Marketing ]
1843 words (5.3 pages)
- Importance of Marketing Research Companies use marketing research to identify problems or opportunities that they might encounter. Organizations may also use marketing research to identify their strengths and weaknesses, and certain trends that are forming in their market. H&R Block is a tax service company that prepares state and federal taxes for individual customers and small to mid-size companies (H&R Block, 2010). This company has defined their marketing research and has different types of marketing research techniques it uses.... [tags: Marketing]
926 words (2.6 pages)
- The importance of marketing: The increase in appointing a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) shows the importance of marketing for many companies. They are on the same management level as Executive Officers and Chief Financial Officers. Jack Welch, General Electrics former CEO, stated ‘Change or die’ when it comes to surviving in business. What is Marketing. This chapter will take a look back on the fundamental elements of marketing and also what is happening in the 21st century. Definition: ‘marketing is an organisational function and a set of processes for creating, communicating and delivering value to customers and for managing customer relationships in ways that benefit the organisation and... [tags: Business Marketing]
1613 words (4.6 pages)
- Extended QFD: Multi-Channel Service Concept Design LUUK SIMONS & HARRY BOUWMAN Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands ABSTRACT The objective is to develop and test a multi-channel e-services design supportmethod that meets relevant design criteria. On basis of the evaluation of existing service concept design methods, we extracted relevant design criteria, such as customer orientation, channel coherence, channel synergy, competitive positioning, speed, focus and communication, and developed an alternative service concept design method, i.e.... [tags: Business Marketing]
1785 words (5.1 pages)
- Marketing According to the American Heritage Dictionary, marketing is defined is the act or process of buying and selling in a market, but what are some of the strategies that successful corporations use to gain an advantage over their competition. Successful companies invest up front to develop an advertising and promotions plan, which clearly outlines the goals and strategies of the organization. Once the plan is in place and ready to implement, identification of target markets must be determined.... [tags: GCSE Business Marketing BTEC Coursework]
495 words (1.4 pages)
- Markering Introduction Steve Case founded America Online (AOL) in pre-Internet days when the networking of various computer systems was rather informal and difficult for all but the highly computer-literate to accomplish. His goal was to make accessing these networks easy enough for anyone to manage. Though AOL has changed dramatically since those days, ease of use has remained a primary consideration in all changes visible to the user. Much maligned by the more "serious" services (and their subscribers) in the past, AOL has risen to be the industry leader despite challenges and the image of being the J.R.... [tags: GCSE Business Marketing BTEC Coursework]
576 words (1.6 pages)