Hiring Our New Sales Force
It’s very important that we hire the right sales staff and train them properly so that they are ab...
... middle of paper ...
...ed by the sales manager on a regular basis.
• Progress Meeting. A progress meeting will be held each week at a time to be determined later. This time will be used to review ongoing sales opportunities and problems or challenges with our products or services. The sales manager will also take this time to motivate or educate our sales staff and inspire them to increase sales volume.
Sales Force and the Sales Process
Our sales process must be followed closely and all progress will be monitored, tracked, and evaluated on a regular basis by the sales manager. The key to our sales process will begin with our sales people becoming experts on all the products and services that we offer. Once that has been accomplished, our sales people will concentrate on prospecting and developing leads which will eventually lead to the selling of goods. Once a salesperson has become
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- 1.0 Executive summary 1.1 Description Our business hires out vehicles to people for a short or long period of time depending on their circumstances. Our goal is to have qualified drivers for each vehicle and also have a large variety of vehicles for our customers from road trains, crane trucks, tippers and moving trucks. You can come to us or we can deliver the trucks to you. Our target is to have Every Truck for Every Occasion. 1.2 Objectives The objectives Truckin around will achieve in the next three years: • The construction of a unique, upmarket hiring place with friendly people and excellent service.... [tags: Business Plan]
1526 words (4.4 pages)
- Operational Plan Pre-Opening Permits and Licenses: The first step in establishing our business is to acquire the various licenses and permits that would allow us to operate in the City of Edmonton; the first of these is a development permit. This is reviewed by a city development planner and determines whether our business is acting in accordance with the Zoning Bylaw, and should be allowed to operate in our specific zone. Upon having our development permit accepted, our company will apply for a business license.... [tags: Marketing, Customer service, Apple Inc.]
1628 words (4.7 pages)
- Any plan to reduce clutter and inefficiency in an office makes good business sense. Less clutter allows for a more productive workspace and reduced inefficiency helps the business. In particular, “green” initiatives are good for the planet and emotional well-being of the employees while having a demonstratively beneficial impact on a companies earnings. There are two ways to approach this process. First, you and your company can make a decided effort to reduce wasteful practices and the production of garbage.... [tags: Environmental Issues]
1268 words (3.6 pages)
- Business Plan for Progressive Consulting 1. 0 Executive Summary Progressive Consulting will be formed as a consulting company specializing in marketing of high technology products in international markets. Its founders are former marketers of consulting services, personal computers, and market research, all in international markets. They are founding Progressive Consulting to formalize the consulting services they offer. 1. 2 Mission Progressive Consulting offers high-tech manufacturers a reliable, high quality alternative to in-house resources for business development, market development, and channel development on an international scale.... [tags: GCSE Business Marketing Coursework]
3734 words (10.7 pages)
- As indicated in the chart above, it is a huge market because of the population, more consumers as well as great opportunities for expansion; they are interested in purchasing American style furniture, middle class is growing about 3 to 4 percent of the total population with an outstanding buying power for western style furniture centered on Shanghai (NBSC, 2006). International furniture companies have stepped up their pace of entering into China market to take advantage of the opportunities, company like Air land based in Hong Kong now manufactures foreign brands beddings and mattress for the market, Ashley furniture a major American brand has expanded into China at a major scale, a global f... [tags: Marketing, Strategic management, Marketing plan]
1003 words (2.9 pages)
- Business Plan for Progressive Consulting What follows is a complete business plan for a hypothetical company. Please copy or save to your disk and use as an example in developing your own business plan. If you would like to read a series of articles jump to Web Marketing . For additional business aids click on The Practical Tools of Consulting 1. 0 Executive Summary Progressive Consulting will be formed as a consulting company specializing in marketing of high technology products in international markets.... [tags: Marketing Technology International Markets Essays]
3860 words (11 pages)
- To have a successful enterprise, not only do you need a brilliant business plan and marketing strategy but also a great place of business, whether they be rented offices or temporary buildings (http://www.smart-space.co.uk/). This is because your office or shop will be one of the first things that customers see; so it needs to be a great representative of what your enterprise is all about. Now, if you're thinking of setting up a second-hand car dealership, for instance, it might be wise to set your business apart from other used car dealership by setting up a showroom that will sure to attract customers.... [tags: your office represents your enterprise]
588 words (1.7 pages)
- - Change your plan based on a study of your needs, and then to complete additional studies and research focus groups. Repeat this process until such time until you feel you have a product or service that can be achieved with your target customers. - Make a list of non-customer feedback, which can affect the success of your supply factors. These factors include natural disasters or man-made changes in the economy or business, new technology. Make a list of alternative ways to attract customers, increase sales and expand its offerings to other markets if necessary.... [tags: Strategic management, Strategic planning]
1891 words (5.4 pages)
- Introduction In this paper I will address a current organizational challenge and propose a resolution infused with creativity. The current organizational challenge I face is the bleak corporate workspace that I arrive to everyday. The company I work for designs and builds luxury backyard retreats, pools and spas. We embrace creativity, as it is part of who we are as an organization. All of our employee’s offices are vibrant and exciting workspaces, except for the upper floor of our corporate building where my desk is located.... [tags: business action plan]
1003 words (2.9 pages)
- University Hospital is located in Augusta-Richmond Country region. They help ensure their patients will have quality medical services. They have a main hospital, Heart and Vascular Institute, treatment centers, and private practice physicians. They also have a secondary smaller site located in McDuffie County. University knows your health care doesn’t end at the door to the hospital. They recognize the need to serve the community closer to home. Marketing has a huge impact for University Hospital.... [tags: Marketing, Marketing plan, Marketing strategy]
877 words (2.5 pages)