Listed below are some findings on how to produce and evaluate a basic marketing plan for an organization based on my research;
It is important for all small business to outline the company 's course to success, a marketing plan is essential to define research and methods used to target customers (Martin, 2016).
According to Entrepreneur, (2016, par.1) " A good marketing plan spells out all the tools and tactics you 'll use to achieve your sales goals. It 's your plan of action. What you 'll sell who 'll want to buy it and the tactics you 'll use to generate leads that result in sales."
Business.vic.gov.au (2015, par.1) states, "A good marketing plan will help you answer key questions about your business, and act as a reference document to help you to execute your marketing strategy."
Marketing plans should be regularly adjusted and evaluated to steer the business to meet its goals, objectives and customers needs (Morello, 2016).
P4 Produce and evaluate a basic marketing plan for an organization.
According to Martin (2016) below is a basic marketing plan for The Beer Barrel Saloon Bar & Grill.
The Beer Barrel Saloon Bar & Grill provides a clear cut top of the line food and bar service that was well needed in the market. The style of food served is different from what competitors offer. Customers can expect to satisfy their palette on a budget while dining in a family friendly exquisitely decorated environment. The bar area is fully equipped for a fun hangout spot.
The BBS caters to every age that prefers something different from what other competitors offer. The BBS is located in a essential spot that is closer to all the...
... middle of paper ...
...ability in the long run.
Martin, M. (2016). How to Create an Effective Marketing Plan. [online] Business News Daily. Available at: http://www.businessnewsdaily.com/4-creating-effective-business-marketing-plan.html [Accessed 10 Dec. 2016].
Morello, R. (2016). 7 Ways to Evaluate Your Marketing Plan. [online] Smallbusiness.chron.com. Available at: http://smallbusiness.chron.com/7-ways-evaluate-marketing-plan-58331.html [Accessed 10 Dec. 2016].
Entrepreneur. (2016). Use These 5 Steps to Create a Marketing Plan. [online] Available at: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/241953 [Accessed 10 Dec. 2016].
Business.vic.gov.au. (2015). Writing a marketing plan | Business Victoria. [online] Available at: http://www.business.vic.gov.au/marketing-sales-and-online/increasing-sales-through-marketing/marketing-plan-template [Accessed 10 Dec. 2016].
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Businesses utilize strategies and implement them through the execution of a plan. With marketing becoming more complex due to the increased competitiveness of business it is essential to be organized in executing a particular marketing strategy therefore marketing plans have become important. With marketing plans playing a crucial role in business’s success it is important to have a fundamental understanding of it and how to develop your own if required. To begin the process you have to comprehend the reasons why a marketing plan I beneficial to any business and establish a purpose or “end goal” for the marketing plan.... [tags: Marketing, Management, Marketing plan, Advertising]
1395 words (4 pages)
- As indicated in the chart above, it is a huge market because of the population, more consumers as well as great opportunities for expansion; they are interested in purchasing American style furniture, middle class is growing about 3 to 4 percent of the total population with an outstanding buying power for western style furniture centered on Shanghai (NBSC, 2006). International furniture companies have stepped up their pace of entering into China market to take advantage of the opportunities, company like Air land based in Hong Kong now manufactures foreign brands beddings and mattress for the market, Ashley furniture a major American brand has expanded into China at a major scale, a global f... [tags: Marketing, Strategic management, Marketing plan]
1003 words (2.9 pages)
- Introduction A marketing planning is very essential for clothing retailing like Nelson Professional clothing. A marketing plan is an overall plan for the business of any company. A well defined marketing plan is the foundation of a well-written marketing plan. Although a marketing plan has a list of full actions, a marketing plan without a sound strategic foundation is of little use. A marketing planning is a inclusive blueprint which outlines an overall marketing efforts. A good marketing mix can be helpful to realize the marketing process.... [tags: Marketing, Strategic management, Management]
1403 words (4 pages)
- Analysis of Marketing Strategies Marketing is a core pillar of an organization and contribute significantly in its prosperity through attaining the laid down targets as well as scope of development. The position of an organization is hugely based on its competitiveness and capacity to capture a significant portion of the market in relation to the prevailing needs of consumers. Interaction of the organization with the consumers and the potential consumer in the market arena is attained through the marketing wing of the organization (Ferrell& Hartline, 2012).... [tags: Marketing, Marketing strategy, Marketing plan]
1162 words (3.3 pages)
- Marketing Implementation Plan Kudler Fine Foods has designed a market research plan that includes using data collection tools to assist them in determining and improving their level of customer service. The data the company collects from the research tools will help determine a future marketing plan that appropriately positions their product and resonates and connects with the customers Kudler is trying to attract. Each of the tools selected will provide Kudler with insight into the customer behavior and opinions of Kudler’s customer base as it relates to customer satisfaction.... [tags: Marketing ]
1770 words (5.1 pages)
- There are so many jobs in the field of marketing that opportunities are endless. Some of the different fields are Business Development, Creative Assistant, Marketing Research Analyst, and Public Relations Assistant, just to name a few. One of the jobs that I am most interested in is an Advertising Manager. “Advertising managers create interest among potential buyers of a product or service for a department, for an entire organization, or on a project basis. They work in advertising agencies that put together advertising campaigns for clients, in media firms that sell advertising space or time, and in organizations that advertise heavily.... [tags: Advertising, Marketing, Project management]
888 words (2.5 pages)
- Before taking this course, marketing was all about product and the promotion of that product. I took a marketing course during my undergrad about 7 years ago that emphasized the 4 P’s. Building a strategy around promoting a product and/or service seemed to be the most fundamental concept of marketing to me. My narrow thinking soon changed after going into the workforce and after taking this course. Marketing is more than just telling potential and current consumers about your products and why they should buy it.... [tags: Marketing, Brand management, Digital television]
1153 words (3.3 pages)
- Marketing Project You will design a marketing plan for a new product or service for a company that you would like to start or you can assume the role of a consultant and evaluate the marketing strategy of a small local business (this may include a local church) in the Chattanooga or Collegedale area that is of interest to you and make suggestions for improvement. Please email me with your business prior to the first deadline for approval. Step 1: Submit your business idea to your Professor by February 8th.... [tags: Marketing, Times Roman, Economics, Typography]
1133 words (3.2 pages)
- TQM is a management philosophy that seeks to integrate all organizational functions (marketing, finance, design, engineering, and production, customer service, etc.) to focus on meeting customer needs and organizational objectives. TQM views an organization as a collection of processes. It maintains that organizations must strive to continuously improve these processes by incorporating the knowledge and experiences of workers. The simple objective of TQM is “Do the right things, right the first time, every time.” TQM is infinitely variable and adaptable.... [tags: Strategic management, Organization, Management]
951 words (2.7 pages)
- Marketing Plan: Phase Two The A-Team has introduced a new product called Pepsi Platinum for the company, PepsiCo, in Phase Two. This dissertation will identify segmentation criteria that will impact PepsiCo target market selection. This dissertation will describe the organizational buyers and consumers of Pepsi Platinum and factors that influence their purchasing decisions and discuss how these factors will impact PepsiCo’s marketing strategy. Finally, this phase shall analyze current competitors and define the competitive landscape for Pepsi Platinum.... [tags: Business Marketing]
1946 words (5.6 pages)