There are many things that went well within our group for this marketing project. Our group collaborated very well to come up with ideas that would set us aside from any other group. Having group meetings weekly helped tremendously in the process of the final project. I had a very creative group. We all came up with a lot of ideas, and worked out the pros and cons of each which allowed us to eventually come to one great main idea. We separated our paper out into different sections and each picked a section to complete. This helped piece the paper together well. After the paper was pieced together, we all went through and edited the paper to make sure everything was well written. Our group really did work well together, which created a great environment for us to collaborate and create our marketing plan.
One thing that could have gone better in the process is actually finishing the project a week before our presentation rather than several days before. This would have allowed us ample time to fix any problems in the presentation and practice it enough to where we have it memorized. We were all stressed out several days before trying to memorize the speech. Piecing together the paper went really well, and I do not believe anything could have gone better with that besides putting in higher quality information.
One main thing I would do in order to enhance my group’s plan is to utilize the companies around Kennesaw State for sponsoring. My group was afraid to use anything with another company because we weren’t sure whether or not it was allowed, but companies would usually be more than happy to sponsor an event and get their name out. We could have also used companies as promotion for the A-Sun Volleyball tournament by placing p...
... middle of paper ...
...targeting Greek Life, there could have been a better way to direct market. Another area with room for improvement is with exposure. Exposure is key to promoting anything, especially an event. We could have used many ways of exposure that would have helped promote the tournament. We could have looked more into social media advertising, media advertising, and sponsorships. Sponsorships would have been the biggest improvement to our plan. To feed off of exposure, the final improvement that could have been to use the direct response communication channel. One in particular that we could have used is email. Email is very fast, and is free. We had no budget for this project, so mass emails would have been a great addition to our promotional plan. There were several areas that could have been improved, but our plan was well developed and the overall outcome was remarkable.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- As indicated in the chart above, it is a huge market because of the population, more consumers as well as great opportunities for expansion; they are interested in purchasing American style furniture, middle class is growing about 3 to 4 percent of the total population with an outstanding buying power for western style furniture centered on Shanghai (NBSC, 2006). International furniture companies have stepped up their pace of entering into China market to take advantage of the opportunities, company like Air land based in Hong Kong now manufactures foreign brands beddings and mattress for the market, Ashley furniture a major American brand has expanded into China at a major scale, a global f... [tags: Marketing, Strategic management, Marketing plan]
1003 words (2.9 pages)
- 1. Introduction Our founder from Seattle was inspired by Hong Kong’s entrepreneurial spirit. He set out to make Pacific Coffee a community hub known for its informality and friendly attitude. Since the opening of its first coffeehouse in 1992, Pacific Coffee has provided world-class coffee to satisfy Hong Kong's growing demand for specialty coffee beverages, and served as a urban oasis for customers wishing to have a moment of peace in their busy, hectic life. 2. Existing Business Portfolio In addition to world-class coffee, great food and comfortable surroundings, Pacific Coffee also strives to bring our customers the ultimate communication services.... [tags: Marketing Essays]
1192 words (3.4 pages)
- Marketing Project You will design a marketing plan for a new product or service for a company that you would like to start or you can assume the role of a consultant and evaluate the marketing strategy of a small local business (this may include a local church) in the Chattanooga or Collegedale area that is of interest to you and make suggestions for improvement. Please email me with your business prior to the first deadline for approval. Step 1: Submit your business idea to your Professor by February 8th.... [tags: Marketing, Times Roman, Economics, Typography]
1133 words (3.2 pages)
- New Product Development is the process of designing, creating and bringing a new product to market. It is important that when businesses develop new innovations, they have the following eight stages included in the product development. By setting out the steps involved, and sticking to them, the product development will become a more focused and flexible approach that can be adapted for different types of products and/or services. This also applies to the public sector. Idea Generating – This process will normally start with the product concept.... [tags: Marketing, Strategic management, Idea, Management]
722 words (2.1 pages)
- Burger King’s core competency is fast food restaurant franchises specializing in made to order, flame-broiled hamburger sandwiches, particularly the “Whopper”. Using the strategy of industrial organization to capture market share Burger King offers a similar product (hamburgers) in a different way (flame-broiled). This strategy of product differentiation is part of the firm conduct category that Burger King uses to set itself apart from its competitors. In order to compete with its fast food competitors Burger King accentuates its core competencies in its marketing and product strategies, thereby leveraging market share.... [tags: Marketing ]
1062 words (3 pages)
- Marketing Plan for a Cosmetics Company EXECUTIVE SUMMARY. CosmoCosmetics. 1389 Sunshine Ave. Fort Lauderdale , Fl 34587 CosmoCosmetics has decided to create a new foundation make up line for African American women exclusively. We believe there is a niche for this type of business since no make up brands specialise in this target. CosmoCOsmetics would be the exclusive manufacturer that sells to cosmetic retailers. Not only would emphasise on the variety of colours but also the packaging of the product.... [tags: Business Marketing Finance Essays]
6035 words (17.2 pages)
- Gillette Marketing Plan Gillette's $9.2 billion global business began on September, 1901 by the name of "American Safety Razor Company. In 1902 it was names Gillette Safety Razor Company. The Gillette Company today is the global market leader in nearly a dozen major consumer products categories, principally in the grooming, alkaline battery and oral care businesses. It is the largest known company for producing razors and other shaving products. The five different business units Gillette focuses on are Blades & Razors, Duracell, Oral Care, Braun and Personal care.... [tags: Business Marketing Analysis Management]
984 words (2.8 pages)
- Marketing Plan 1.0 Executive Summary The consortium of Memphis community theatres including Germantown Community Theatre, Theatre Memphis, Playhouse on the Square, Circuit, TheatreWorks, Harrell, and Arlington Arts Group provide immeasurable value in increasing cultural quality of life in the community. By working together with a strategic marketing plan they can increase the audiences from 60% to 75% of capacity, while building strong support for the years to come. Memphis corporate leaders support the arts, including the community theatres, to ensure that Memphis is a place the best and the brightest will come to work and live.... [tags: Marketing Business Essays]
3336 words (9.5 pages)
- Businesses want information to make decision about their management as well as specify their strategy to survive in market. Managers need to access, develop, analyse and distribute information to help them making decision. Marketing research is the way to gather information in area that link to consumer to figure out what they want to contribute company opportunity in market as well as organization developing because of uncertainly market need. There is several method of marketing research that company can use for improve their products or services.... [tags: Marketing]
801 words (2.3 pages)
- Kudler Fine Foods is a three-store gourmet grocer in Southern California. Kudler Fine Foods specializes in providing unique and high quality ingredients for the savvy shoppers in search of the finest meats, produce, cheeses and wine (University of Phoenix, 2008). One of the opportunities stated in the Kudler’s strategic plan include offering an expanded catering service. Currently, Kathy Kudler has been providing some catering services through special requests, with very good results both in customer satisfaction and product profit margin.... [tags: Marketing Business Analysis Management]
1523 words (4.4 pages)