Global branding can allow for the brand extension to spread risk, reach stronger position, and get high profits return (Riezebos, 2003). However, it is hard to achieve ‘brands that travel well’ in another country (Macrae, 1991). Figure 3 shows international branding strategy, there are nine brand-related aspects that need the global brand to consider. Since the SMEs are flexible and the scale of SMEs is small, so SMEs especially need to pay attention to communication strategy, tone of voice, sales promotion, media strategy, and distribution strategy to quickly adapt to the local market.
Figure 3: International branding strategy (Riezebos, 2003)
Firstly, communicate with the young generation is a challenge for the Private White VC. Every generation is influenced by its culture and language, and they want to be different from the last generation, which makes communication with the young generation more and more difficult. On the other hand, with the development of technology, the young generation is more like spending time on social media and smart phones rather than listening to the radio or watching TV. So the way of brand communication is changing, especially be influenced by social media. The brand must adapt the speed of social media changing, and through it to communicate with new customers and make them feel involved (Budac & Baltador, 2014). The second challenge is the impact of the Chinese customer community. They have a sense of belonging and share their faith to influence each other (McMillan & Chavis, 1986). China has a strong purchasing power and demand for the luxury goods. In 2002, the luxury goods that Chinese customers purchased have grown 6 percent in China and 37 percent in global, which occupies 25 pe...
... middle of paper ...
...ng as figure 6 shows, which has high profits potential and insist on the love delivery.
In conclusion, there are four principal recommendations for the Private White V.C for future development. Firstly, the Private White V.C should enter the global market, where is full of profit opportunities and growth potential. They should find a suitable way to enter the global market, like build a global online shop and find a brand partner. Secondly, according to the company’s strategy and customers’ expectation to reasonable and gradually implement the brand extension. Thirdly, design sustainable clothing and improve the corporate social responsibility to strengthen the brand image. Finally, update the brand communication ways with the new generation. Be active in social media, and improve the speed to respond to the customer and make them feel involved.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Introduction A brand identifies a seller’s product from a competitor’s product. There are three main purposes for branding product identification, which is the most important purpose, repeat sales, and new-product sales. Branding has a lot of terms that marketers use there is brand equity, global brand, and brand loyalty. Marketers also have different brand strategies that they use for different products or customers. It all depends on the consumer for them to decide which strategy they will use.... [tags: Marketing ]
2033 words (5.8 pages)
- Assignment 3: Branding, Pricing, and Distribution Dr. Englehart MKT: 500 Marketing Management A. Keaton December 20, 2013 Domestic and Global Product Branding Strategy Branding is a necessary strategy in which Organic Vita-Hair must use to create product awareness and recognition. This is especially the case since the company has chosen global markets as its target market due to its e-commerce structure. In order to complete this branding strategy, the company will use the following logo on all of its products, websites, and other related material: The goal of the company is to create a strong sense of recognition for this logo so that consumers recognize it when browsing through pro... [tags: marketing management, push or pull strategy]
1047 words (3 pages)
- For an effective boost of sales, an organization has to inform the consumers of their products, improvement made on the products that have added value to the products and how to use the product not forgetting to inform the consumers about the difference between their product and other similar products in the market. KnowThis.com (1998) illustrates that there are different professed rules or guidelines of action or conduct in the process of informing the consumers of a product or service through effective marketing principles.... [tags: Marketing ]
962 words (2.7 pages)
- Branding Strategies There are several types of branding strategies that companies use when branding an item or service: multiproduct, multibrand, reseller, co-branding, and mixed. The scenario in this assignment, presents a proposition by the Vietnam government to the Stanford Medical Center. This would include a co-branding arrangement in which Stanford would manage the facility and send several of its clinicians to guide and instruct the Saigon facility doctors and nursing staff. The purpose of this paper is to 1) discuss the various types of branding strategies, 2) present risks to be considered in accepting the arrangement, 3) discuss the benefits of co-branding and whether or not the a... [tags: Brand, Branding, Co-branding, Brand management]
902 words (2.6 pages)
- Marketing strategy for the future of our products should be focused and be customer orientated. At the moment our marketing strategy is based on production and should revise the focus on customer needs. We need to recognize the customers’ needs for our product. Which would attract more customers to our product and services. We need to satisfy their needs so that we can build a stronger relationship with them and create culture for the business, and customers. In order to revise our marketing plan to customer we must push selling more.... [tags: Marketing, Brand, Brand management, Branding]
721 words (2.1 pages)
- Transactional Marketing A business strategy that stresses on the promotion and selling of products with or no focus over consumer’s value and satisfaction is termed as transactional marketing or Traditional marketing (kotler, 2014).the importance is on maximizing the productivity and volume of a single sales rather than developing a relationship with the consumer(Mohan,2007). In the changing world of technology and arrival of many new styles in marketing, like online marketing-marketing and telephone marketing, transactional marketing still holds control of many of the business.... [tags: Marketing, Sales, Customer service]
965 words (2.8 pages)
- Marketing Transactional Marketing A business strategy that stresses on the promotion and selling of products without focusing on consumer’s value and satisfaction is termed as transactional marketing or Traditional marketing (kotler, 2014).The importance is on maximizing the productivity and volume of a single sales rather than developing a relationship with the consumer(Mohan,2007). In the changing world of technology and arrival of many new styles in marketing, like online marketing, digital marketing and telephone marketing, transactional marketing still holds control of many of the business.... [tags: Marketing, European Union, Pricing, Sales]
2355 words (6.7 pages)
- For most ambitious companies in today's complex business environment, gaining competitive advantage and achieving expansion in capacity often requires internationalising operations and entering new markets with the goal of building a broader and more diversified customer base. However, internationalisation typically presents the problem of how to establish the company’s business or brand in a foreign market, considering the cultural and contextual differences in global markets (De Mooij, 1998). Due to the spread of globalisation and the convergence of markets and economies, it has been increasingly acknowledged that a broad range of products and services can potentially have a global appeal... [tags: Global Marketing and Advertising]
3004 words (8.6 pages)
- Economic factors should be considered to determine the price sensitivity of the market. Other factors to consider would be to make sure that there is a relativity between sales volume and profitability so that there is a value for company expansion through the correct market segmentation as well as planned and affordable marketing. Also assessing the strength of competitors and their products, consumer rate of purchase, and the ease of entry into the market. Alternative Marketing Strategies Global marketing strategies aim to maximize standardization, homogenization and integration of marketing activities across markets throughout the world.... [tags: Marketing, Pricing, Price, Marketing strategy]
1193 words (3.4 pages)
- Lottafizz Corp. Globalization Strategy A strong globalization strategy is essential to the expansion of Lottafizz into other international markets. A clear understanding of direction, purpose, and goals will provide Lottafizz with the structure it needs to be successful abroad. Several different areas are important to understand in order to design and implement the best global strategy. Globalization covers three strategies: international, multinational, and global. Each strategy provides its own benefits and risk.... [tags: Marketing, Culture, Globalization, United States]
1107 words (3.2 pages)