Entrepreneurial marketing Describe several different methods of Internet marketing. Give examples.
Nowadays internet has become one of the primary source of getting information. Many businesses are turning to the online model. More and more people now prefer to shop online. Thus it is very important for a business to have correct online marketing strategies. Online marketing is different from the traditional marketing. It enables a business to create awareness of it’s products/service across the globe. Some of the online marketing strategies are :
Article Promotion : This includes writing your articles and then submitting the same on the web in the article directory. You can put a redirect link of your website over there. So once the customer clicks the link, he can visit your website page. It helps in increasing the web traffic on to your website and increasing ranking in the search engine.
Forum Promotion : This is another method of generating online traffic. One can log on to the different forum pages and join the discussions. It also allows you to put your website link over there.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) : Search engine optimisation focuses on improving your webpage ranking in the search engines so that the consumers can find the webpage easily. In order to submit the website online, the business needs to have a XML sitemap.
Cost Per Click (CPC) : Under this method of online marketing, the business needs to pay the service provider on the basis of number of clicks generated on the link. It’s a pay per click service.
Link Exchange : Under this method, the business exchange their respective website links in order to promote their webpage on each others webpage. For example : Dicksmith gets into an agreement with ...
... middle of paper ...
...stomer database or by developing a mobile application for your customers. So customers can easily view the content on their mobile.
Bookmarking : By bookmarking your webpage a customer can quickly log on to your website. This can be done by promoting your webpage on the bookmark websites (Growing Your Online Sales: Best 5 Ways to Execute Internet Marketing Strategies, 2013).
Find Internet Marketing Blog (2015). Methods of Online Marketing Techniques-online website advertising techniques. Retrieved from :
Socialnomics.net (October 8, 2013). Growing Your Online Sales: Best 5 Ways to Execute Internet Marketing Strategies. Retrieved from :
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Effectively introducing the standards to using guerrilla marketing strategies provides proper association towards gaining better profits for several types of businesses. With the major focus on the development of small businesses, the basis of including real marketing techniques to express efficient management will increase the potential market share for the industry overall. The marketing trend enhances the current strategies that managers use to promote their businesses, which includes the use of the marketing mix.... [tags: Marketing, Business, Guerrilla marketing]
1060 words (3 pages)
- The best sports any corporate indulge in and desire to win, are none other than the game of marketing. The day people engaged in trading, the concept of marketing evolved, though the same has travelled the long route to reach modern day market orientation. Marketing has always been a crucial part of a business. Organizations have become great brands on the sheer basis of effective marketing strategies. In the era of huge competition, organizations are going great length to advertise and promote their products and earn valuable customer loyalty.... [tags: Marketing Methods]
727 words (2.1 pages)
- Internet Now Core to Marketing and Advertising Industry The internet has evolved into a dynamic source of information as well as an extraordinary marketing tool that is able to reach nearly any user. The internet phenomenon has become a source for gathering timely information and converting data into profitable results at a faster rate for many firms and individuals in this revolutionary era of the twenty first century. Participants of the economy, from households to foreign markets, have found this dynamic system to be a way to reach the masses with a large percentage of the Earth having access to this knowledge.... [tags: Internet Marketing]
1229 words (3.5 pages)
- The Impact of the Internet on Marketing Research Probably the most important impact of the internet on marketing research is that it has taken it from the realm of academic studies, with set subject pools and relatively rigid experimental conditions, into the realm of real life, with people interacting with one another on the level of regular day-to-day interactions. While it is obviously possible to still apply controlled, scripted situations to marketing research, the more effective way is to find methods of collecting and evaluating data gathered in the more natural environment of virtual interactions.... [tags: Marketing, Advertising, Marketing research]
1218 words (3.5 pages)
- Internet marketing is an essential part of all business models. Unless you sell directly on the web, you would like to encourage customers to come to your site and see types of your skills, or join a discussion. Whether you possess your very own business and should try to learn online marketing strategies or you want to pursue a profession in marketing, there are a true number of ways you can gather the skills needed to be an Internet marketing professional. You can decide to join classes, or find out and research the fundamentals of Internet marketing free of charge.... [tags: Marketing, World Wide Web, Website, Internet]
917 words (2.6 pages)
- Digital Marketing White Paper There is no denying that the world is rapidly shifting from analogue to digital. According to the Pew Research Center, 84 percent of all adults in the U.S. are now online and nearly two-thirds of the population embraces smartphone technology. As we consume more and more digital content on a daily basis — on mobile phones, tablets, and computers — companies that do not embrace the trend in their marketing strategies will be left behind. Digital marketing (DM) — any form of marketing products or services that involves electronic devices — is now essential and should be standard practice for any business that wants to get its product in front of a targeted audienc... [tags: Marketing, Social media, Internet marketing]
1916 words (5.5 pages)
- Internet Marketing Marketing is currently standing verge of the greatest change in lifestyle, which he has ever undertaken. All around the globe businessmen and other entrepreneurs are racing to cash on the future of marketing. Tradition is being turned on its head as all of free enterprise begins plans to phase out age-old methods to more effective and cost-conscious world of the Internet. Their logic is not too difficult to understand. Last year, American businesses spent millions of dollars advertising their products by magazine, newspaper, radio, television and mass mailers.... [tags: E-commerce business Marketing Essays]
1282 words (3.7 pages)
- Online Marketing Activities Also known as e-marketing, web marketing, or digital marketing, which refers to a set of powerful tools and practices used to indorse and publicize services, products, and brand through the internet. It includes a wider range of marketing elements due to the extra passages and marketing tools available. Businesses can also develop to a much higher level than the traditional marketing, which means advertising using direct mail, printing, and broadcasting. Online marketing activities are listed below: • Email marketing Interacting with customers through the use of prudently intended emails, which are in fact the easiest types of marketing to carry out, and if the re... [tags: Marketing, Internet marketing]
982 words (2.8 pages)
- Internet Affiliate Marketing In the early days of ecommerce, businesses set up your site, bought a domain name, placed banner ads and hoped for the best: press coverage, word of mouth, banner ad click-throughs and eventually a closed sale. Life got more complicated quickly as banner ads proliferated and people managed to ignore them with increasing skill. Internet marketers thus had to become more savvy, and the affiliate model was introduced. The model: get other sites to reference your site and increase traffic and sales with “a little help from your friends.” This concept of having others reference you (and sometimes setting up a joint-referencing model back at your partner) is the pr... [tags: Marketing Business Ecommerce Websites]
1508 words (4.3 pages)
- Extended QFD: Multi-Channel Service Concept Design LUUK SIMONS & HARRY BOUWMAN Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands ABSTRACT The objective is to develop and test a multi-channel e-services design supportmethod that meets relevant design criteria. On basis of the evaluation of existing service concept design methods, we extracted relevant design criteria, such as customer orientation, channel coherence, channel synergy, competitive positioning, speed, focus and communication, and developed an alternative service concept design method, i.e.... [tags: Business Marketing]
1785 words (5.1 pages)