Being a resident of an apartment complex, I know what it is like to run out of counter space. For me and many other people, I use kitchen counter space as a place to keep small appliance as most of my cabinets are full of dishes and food; thus limiting my cooking space even further. I have found myself on many occasions looking for a place to put my chopping board whilst still being able to have all my ingredients out ready to cook. Sometime it is just important to not feel like cooking takes forever because you have to constantly move things around on the countertops in your kitchen.
Since you can’t increase the size of a kitchen in an apartment, the best solution is to use the space you have efficiently. This is when my fold out countertop comes in handy. This product will allow the user to instantly have extra counter space without leaving the kitchen or having to move around what is already there. There are many features that come with this product that the average countertop may not provide.
This product is best suited to people that feel as though they need more kitchen counter space. By offering this product to them, they will no long have to waste time moving objects around in their kitchens. This p...
... middle of paper ...
...s a pull out counter top I feel as though it might be useful to have some hooks that the user could pop out when needed. I believe they would provide extra value to the product for all marketing groups. They could be used to hang oven mittens or perhaps a garbage bag for a party or social event. Since they would pop out, the user could use them only when needed. This will create even more space efficiency for the user and make an object more accessible by hanging it on the hooks.
In times where money is short, eating out becomes more expensive. For this reason alone we need kitchen space more now than ever. The fold out countertop is an innovative and much needed product for many people right now. We need to save money and start enjoying cooking again. With my product I believe I can provide great value to consumers and give kitchens a much needed makeover.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Technology is everywhere. From the first pot of coffee to setting our alarm clocks for the next day, it permeates every moment of our waking lives and, in many cases, becomes a deeply personal part of our day. Social media has only deepened this link into our personal space, and this fact of modern day life has not been lost on marketing experts. As such, they increasingly target social media to communicate their offerings to the public. As different as this frontier is from the traditional avenues of print, television, and radio, some believe that a different message will work better in social media than in other marketing communication channels.... [tags: marketing/business strategies/tools]
1647 words (4.7 pages)
- Impact of Internet Marketing Strategy for small construction firms As the construction industry globalises and regional boundaries become less relevant, the survival of a construction firm will increasingly be determined by its ability to create and sustain a strong internet marketing strategy. The majority of the companies operating in the market are small and locally based. In 1998, the Construction Task Force reported that the industry was suffering from low levels of productivity and re-investment, but in subsequent years, marked by historically low interest rates, growth has greatly improved.... [tags: Marketing]
2775 words (7.9 pages)
- The term marketing mix is defined as a set of marketing tools that the firm uses to pursue its marketing objectives in the target market. The marketing mix is an essential part of the formulation of a firm’s marketing strategy. It is important for an organization to have a good understanding of the marketing mix. Each element is important when developing a marketing plan. Traditionally, the marketing mix consisted of four broad categories of variables known as the 4 P’s: product, place, price and promotion.... [tags: Business Marketing]
1249 words (3.6 pages)
- 1 Introduction “Design Driven Innovation” or “Design Inspired Innovation”, a concept of design-oriented product/service concept making, is now widely recognized as one of the most competitive strategies for corporations (Verganti, 2009; Utterback et al., 2006). This innovation focuses concept oriented product development to bring a novel meaning into the product, as represented by iPod (Apple Inc.), Allesi’s kitchen wares (Allesi S.p.A.) and Wii (Nintendo Corp.). With a unique product concept and a consistent strategy, various market barriers or technological obstacles have been disrupted.... [tags: Competitive Strategy, Patent Prosecution]
3215 words (9.2 pages)
- Caught in an oscillating dialogue between brothers, Erwan and Ronan Bouroullec, the designs put forth by the Bouroullec Studio capture the integration of art and technology, and the respect for consumer culture. This integration can be seen throughout their collections and different works, which range from art, architecture, and product solutions for the everyday user. Despite the broad range of work, common themes serve to tie each piece back to the brothers’ shared love for flexibility and experimentation.... [tags: design philosophy, ronan, erwan, biography]
1964 words (5.6 pages)
- While going through the survey and reflecting on its structure, we felt that was overwhelming due to the sheer length and size of the questionnaire. We also felt tired, bored and monotonous while going through the survey. Moreover, since it was too lengthy after a certain point of time, we felt too little motivation to complete it and there was a general feeling of ‘getting over and done with it’ as quick as possible as the survey instead of being a good way of putting across our opinion and thoughts turned into a hassle.... [tags: marketing, survey design, harvard]
1549 words (4.4 pages)
- Introduction With the advancement in communication technology, transportation and other technologies the world has shrink into a global village. Products developed in a country are now widely accepted in other regions of the globe as well. Many companies have been developing marketing strategies to fulfill the need, in an increasingly globalize market, for several years. There are a number of companies that are being recognized by and whose brand names are familiar to most of the people in every region of the world.... [tags: globalization, marketing, costs]
1313 words (3.8 pages)
- In the short story “Ines in the Kitchen,” Cristina Garcia narrates the life of Ines who seems to be in conflict with herself. As the protagonist, Ines is confused about her emotions and the decisions that have to be made. Therefore, she struggles with her life, her relationship with her husband, and her memories of the past which haunt her. Only Ines can really understand what she goes through every day that passes by.(give examples) However, on the other hand, her husband, Richard, is a man who likes to have specific guidelines for his woman and cares about his appearance.... [tags: Ines in the Kitchen Essays]
576 words (1.6 pages)
- Amy Tan's The Kitchen God's Wife Amy Tan's The Kitchen God's Wife is the story of a relationship between a mother and daughter that is much more than it seems. This touchingly beautiful narrative not only tells a story, but deals with many of the issues that we have discussed in Women Writers this semester. Tan addresses the issues of the inequality given women in other cultures, different cultures' expectations of women, abortion, friendship, generation gaps between mothers and daughters, mother-daughter relationships, and the strength of women in the face of adversity.... [tags: Kitchen]
1223 words (3.5 pages)
- Home Furnishing About us Home furnishing is one of the premier websites that specifically deals in the interiors and the furniture of home. It is a one-stop shop for all your queries regarding the home furnishing and its interior designs, which suits your home requirement. We specialize in every aspect of your internal structure; every part of your home is taken care by us. For every section of the home, we have a design that suits the structure of the house.... [tags: Marketing ]
833 words (2.4 pages)