Promotional techniques (Section 5) – 700-900 words
Publics are audiences that are important to my organization the publics I need to cover in my public campaign include customers - existing and potential; employees and management; the student public; adult public, the couple public ,media, ;suppliers; these Publics will be targeted by public relations efforts.
These targeted publics are those publics whose involvement is necessary for achieving my organization goals this due to the fact my event success depends on its reputation if it’s good feedback or bad. It depends on the publics for survival .
Customers, suppliers, employees, investors, journalists and regulators can have a powerful impact. They all have an opinion about the organizations they come into contact with which make the image of the event
(PR) techniques allow me or other companies to communicate with a large target market, there are many different types of promotional techniques used to gain publicity form the media and interact with the target audience Promotional techniques can be direct (personal) and indirect (non-personal).
In order to promote my event at The National Sea Life Centre, I will be using a series of different public relation PR techniques. In PR promotion at the Sea Life Centre the publics will look for a strong intention of trying to build goodwill among my customer, supplier, which in turn will create and reinforce my brand and professional corporate image creating a good perceptions of my event and services.
There are some public relations techniques that I could employ to promote my venue such as topic discussions in areas that my business has knowledge of providing the media with opini...
... middle of paper ...
Many companies would prefer not to have to talk to customers about how they would manage a crisis but open channels of communication enhance company’s image in good times as well as bad.
A crisis which has been well handled or planed for can build well earned respect, as well as trust of the customer, by publicly making aware of the risk of my product will strengthen the trust between customer and company and will in turn buffer the surprise of accidents due to the fact the customer was aware of the risks.
We can anticipate crises to better prevent their occurrence by doing so the customer will know they are in safe hand due to the fact my company has a backup plan. For example when the Sea Life Centre in Huston flooded there where no casualties due to the fact there was a flood gates in place and drill to deal with the situation.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Marketing Services Ltd. Marketing Services Ltd is currently planning a product launch for the ‘Umbrella Company Ltd.’ In a short period of time ‘Umbrella Company Ltd’ shall be importing ‘Regenerate’ – A face wash for men for the first time in Malta. ‘Umbrella Company Ltd.’ are the sole importers of ‘Regenerate’ As Marketing Services Ltd. we were asked to form part of the team who will prepare, the product launch of ‘Regenerate’ a face wash for men. Section 1: Promoting two products to two different market segments The Consumer Market The ‘Regenerate’ For Men target audience are; the individuals and households, further detail is given below.... [tags: Papers]
4861 words (13.9 pages)
- Autism is defined as a pervasive developmental disorder in which the patients have severe impairments in social interaction, including verbal and non-verbal communication and general cognitive development. According to the DSM-IV Autism Spectrum Disorders are characterized by developmental delays in children when dealing with socialization and communication, along with restricted, repetitive and stereotypical patterns of behavior. Those with autism display the inability to communicate with the world around them.... [tags: Differential Diagnosis]
1262 words (3.6 pages)
- Diagnosis is the process of identifying a particular condition via a systematic way. Differential diagnosis is the method of pinpointing all possible aetiological factors that are related with all clinical signs and symptoms and thus, precisely differentiating diagnosis until an accurate conclusion is made. Differential diagnosis is essential especially in field of neurology where many diseases share similar characteristics but has no definite examination or neurological test: Parkinsonism, migraine, amyotrophic sclerosis and also, multiple sclerosis.... [tags: Differential Diagnosis]
1293 words (3.7 pages)
- According to Ambrose and Yairi, the purpose of this report is to provide such a reference. To develop, refine, and answer theoretical questions concerning stuttering characteristics at early stages of the disorder, and to provide a basis for clinical needs of differential diagnosis of stuttering from normal disfluency, their objective was to obtain data from sample size, representing population variability of very early stuttering for preschool-age children. Ambrose and Yairi have questions in addition to providing normative data for dysfluency types for early stuttering and normal disfluencies, regarding possible gender and discrete age differences with the preschool range were addressed.... [tags: Differential Diagnosis]
987 words (2.8 pages)
- Becoming a section 8 landlord is a relatively simple process to complete. As of 2009 there are two specific ways to lease your property through the section 8 program. Both consist of completing many documents and allowing for inspectors to view your property. Althought, the process can be long, many section 8 landlords believe it is well worth the wait. What is the Section 8 program. Section 8 is a government ran program that subsidizes the rent for qualified low-income families. The majority of participants are single women with children or disabled individuals.... [tags: tips, Section 8, Landlords,]
552 words (1.6 pages)
- The Section 8 housing program is a government ran program that subsidizes the rent for qualified low-income families. The majority of participants are single women with children or disabled individuals. The participants will posses a voucher approved with a set amount of monies to use toward rent. If the participant remains compliant to all the program rules, he or she can receive assistance for many years. Becoming a section 8 property owner is a relatively simple process. However, as with any government program there is a lot of paperwork to complete before the issuing of rental payments.... [tags: section 8, housing, landlords, ]
544 words (1.6 pages)
- Businesses utilize strategies and implement them through the execution of a plan. With marketing becoming more complex due to the increased competitiveness of business it is essential to be organized in executing a particular marketing strategy therefore marketing plans have become important. With marketing plans playing a crucial role in business’s success it is important to have a fundamental understanding of it and how to develop your own if required. To begin the process you have to comprehend the reasons why a marketing plan I beneficial to any business and establish a purpose or “end goal” for the marketing plan.... [tags: Marketing, Management, Marketing plan, Advertising]
1395 words (4 pages)
- Markering Introduction Steve Case founded America Online (AOL) in pre-Internet days when the networking of various computer systems was rather informal and difficult for all but the highly computer-literate to accomplish. His goal was to make accessing these networks easy enough for anyone to manage. Though AOL has changed dramatically since those days, ease of use has remained a primary consideration in all changes visible to the user. Much maligned by the more "serious" services (and their subscribers) in the past, AOL has risen to be the industry leader despite challenges and the image of being the J.R.... [tags: GCSE Business Marketing BTEC Coursework]
576 words (1.6 pages)
- Over the years birthing methods have changed a great deal. When technology wasn’t so advanced there was only one method of giving birth, vaginally non-medicated. However, in today’s society there are now more than one method of giving birth. In fact, there are three methods: Non-medicated vaginal delivery, medicated vaginal delivery and cesarean delivery, also known as c-section. In the cesarean delivery there is not much to prepare for before the operation, except maybe the procedure of the operation.... [tags: Cesarean Section Pregnancy Birth Birthing Methods]
1217 words (3.5 pages)
- Extended QFD: Multi-Channel Service Concept Design LUUK SIMONS & HARRY BOUWMAN Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands ABSTRACT The objective is to develop and test a multi-channel e-services design supportmethod that meets relevant design criteria. On basis of the evaluation of existing service concept design methods, we extracted relevant design criteria, such as customer orientation, channel coherence, channel synergy, competitive positioning, speed, focus and communication, and developed an alternative service concept design method, i.e.... [tags: Business Marketing]
1785 words (5.1 pages)