The new state-of-the-art studios are located in Hilliard, Upper Arlington, and the surrounding Columbus, Ohio area. These facilities will provide the community with a healthy activity, and a modern and enjoyable service experience that will help “transform their mind, body and soul (mathappy.com).”
For a successful marketing communications tactic, first it would be crucial to take into account the demographic of the intended target. According to the 2016 YIAS (Yoga in America Study), females comprise an approximately 72% of the U.S. yoga practitioners compared to males which make up a 28% of the total. To broaden this report, 19% are between the ages of 18 – 29 years; while 43%: range from 30 – 49 years of age. Lastly, the remaining 38% belongs to the 50+ years of age group. These statistics provide and insight of the type of media the intended target may be using.
Mat Happy will focus its marketing communications plan to aim at new young parents who are in need of stress-relieving activities and whom are also seeking out healthier lifestyles. In addition, the communication plan will target a secondary group that will include adults 50+ years of age who are willing to improve mental clarity as well as overall health.
To jump-start the marketing communication strategy, “paid media” (Pearson Custom Business Resources, MKTG 1020, p.213) in the form of advertising decals will be placed on strategic locations and on specific time of the year where the intended target groups congregate. Ads will grab a...
... middle of paper ...
...s Resources, MKTG 1020, p. 212)”. Additionally, people will learn about the yoga studio’s locations, special events, or have access to educational material such as videos, related articles, and the Mat Happy blog. Besides of sharing personal experiences and engage in conversions that will help build a social community.
Lastly, as yoga grows in popularity, also grows competition. Standing out, earning a rep¬u¬ta¬tion and build recog¬ni¬tion is not an easy task, that is why it is essential to simultaneously promote the yoga studio in the form of earned media such as “word-of-mouth or passing voice via social media (Pearson Custom Business Resources, MKTG 1020, p. 213)”, to gen¬erate refer¬rals. As far as the referral program, there would be a designated merchandise reward for those students who refer the most friends who activated their free trial and become members.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- INTRODUCTION Over the last decade, product marketing and ways through which communication takes place between manufacturers and consumers has changed tremendously (Belch & Belch 2004). Due to the technological revolutions and the rise of innovations such as the mobile phones and the internet, control over information has shifted apparently from the manufacturer's hands to the hands of consumers (Belch & Belch 2004). The market environment has also changed due to globalization of marketing strategies, loss of confidence in media advertising, increased reliance on targeted communication methods, and media fragmentation and so on (Belch & Belch 2004).... [tags: Integrated Marketing Communications]
1730 words (4.9 pages)
- Every type of organisation communicate with various stakeholders for different purposes i.e. to communicate a new ethical pledge or to communicate a sales promotion to its target audience which is done through the notion of marketing communication. Fill, (2013) define marketing communication as “a process through which organisations and audiences engage with one another. Through an understanding of an audience’s preferred communication environments, participants seek to develop and present messages before evaluating and acting upon any responses.... [tags: Marketing, Communication, Fashion, Advertising]
1564 words (4.5 pages)
- Organizations needs to get it all together, they need to take some time out to do a little “soul-searching” and pay a lot of attention to all forms of communications that they intend to put out there. The marketing communications issues nowadays are not grievous as it used to be but rather now subtle offenses that an average consumer might not take not of or mild offense that tend not to get attention of the media. So many organizations are still caught in the act of unethical marketing communications that are worse enough to cause damage to consumers.... [tags: Marketing, Ethics, Business ethics, Advertising]
1003 words (2.9 pages)
- Bridges are erected and mountains melt away while bonds created when a man stands on his words. This is the foundation for any lasting relationship if, along the line, you do not become contradictory. In marketing, the value of an offering need to be sustain likewise the message that go with the product. Conversely, this is not always the case. In their effort to overcome this inconsistency notice in some marketing communication messages the integrated marketing and communication concept; a coordination of elements work out to enable marketers deliver a consistent message to consumers.... [tags: Marketing, Advertising]
771 words (2.2 pages)
- Communication is the Key to a Happy World Since the beginning of the age, the United States has been in many roles with other nations. From fighting from our freedom from Grate Britain, to helping fellow nations when they are in need of help. Others may think that the U.S is a perfect nation but in reality we are not a perfect nation we have gone through bad times where we we have have done things that we are not proud of the things that have occurred. The United States still holds such high standers with it comes to international affairs, yet there are still countries out there that look up to the U.S.... [tags: United States, Nationalism, Communication]
1463 words (4.2 pages)
- The last “P” of the marketing mix, promotion, has always been my interest. Having attended the class in Promotion and Marketing Communication during my third year at Thammasat University in Bangkok, which later I have completed my bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Marketing), led me to develop my likeness and passion towards advertising and communication. Visualizing ideas, making connections and putting them into a clearer picture and comprehensible or even wording, that what fascinated me.... [tags: Marketing, Advertising, Promotion]
736 words (2.1 pages)
- Marketing with Communication General Purpose: I will inform, demonstrate, as well as persuade my audience into properly using the art of marketing with communication. As long as humans have existed communication through gestures, language, and a plethora of other methods have existed so why do we have issues getting as well as sending messages while marketing with communication. Specific Purpose: I think that you must have a certain amount of definite belief you have a right to call yourself an effective communicator, by the end of this speech I want my audience to reconsider how they communicate.... [tags: Communication, Message, Graphic communication]
849 words (2.4 pages)
- Analysis Of The Kingdom Of Mat In order to understand the ramifications of Matthias's formation of his kingdom, the social,financial, ethnic, and sexual conditions of the times must be realized as the catalysts that cause the cults to form. A whole series of evangelic congregations appeared in the early decades of the nineteenth century in order to serve the poor, the emotionally needy, those barred from the new prosperousness, hopefulness, forbearance, personal freedom and sensible thought of the business classes.... [tags: Kingdom Mat Essays Papers]
1436 words (4.1 pages)
- 3. The Role of Sales Promotions The entrepreneurship world today is a place of competition. The company or organization with the best competition or the most competitive organization survives in the global market. Business without a competitive advantage over its competitors is easily likely to collapse. Many organizations rely on marketing activities such as sales promotion to increase sales and grab a bigger market share. Producers can end up spending a lot in personal selling and also advertising their goods and it may still not work.... [tags: Marketing ]
1180 words (3.4 pages)
- Marketing communications (marcom) include customer-facing materials such as brochures, press releases, Web sites, and trade show presentations. The proximity of marcom planning to the customer makes it one of the most important activities that a company undertakes. Thoughtfully written marcom plans: * Keep your company speaking with one voice across a vast number of products, regions, and customer interactions. * Enable diverse teams of people to create integrated communications vehicles. * Help your messages rise above the din of the marketplace and consistently resonate with their target audiences.... [tags: Business Marketing]
921 words (2.6 pages)