The advertisement one of the most important marketing activities as it seeks to achieve the objectives that achieve the interests of companies, there are lots of companies using advertisement to talk about their products or anything that respect their decisions and in particular to its customers, and the contribution of companies in the broader geographical spread has made advertisement an important part in the life of the business activity and the increase in spending it, where the size of spending varies from company to company is the best , et al., (hair 2005).
There are several definitions of the public and from different points of view and from these definitions:
(Dulaimi 6105 refers) as an activity that leads to the publication or broadcast advertise visual or audio messages to the public for the purpose of urging him to buy a product, or in order to establish good relationships with the public, and there are those who point out that the tool is the most obvious of Communication and Marketing, It is the use of a different type of mass communication such as television, radio, newspapers, paintings, etc. (Vuorio, 2010)
But from the perspective of the researcher: advertising is the effort of the organization to showcase their products through various way of advertising, depends on the product itself.
- Objectives of the advertising:
the company Should determine the objectives taking into account the basis of previous decisions on the target market, and specifically the exact suitable for the public so that it can use these goals to achieve the interests of the company and customers, and these goals : ( Ghoneim, 6118)
Increase the volume of sales, and this is done by stimulating the customers, and depend...
... middle of paper ...
...promotion a planned operation in order to increase demand for the product, within specific time period and a known geographic area, where all activities marketing methods are used as an incentive for encouraging the purchasing decision-making process.
- Sales targets objective:
Characterized by means of sales promotion being successful promotional language has specific and precise goals, and they relate to changes in the company, and these goals:) leeches and Rababa 'a, 2010)
-1 Urged customers and encourage them and motivate them to purchase where they are after the distribution of the samples, and the reduction of selling prices, and the development of a program of meetings with customers, and make the message Aalalnah and the efforts of an exciting and stimulating personal selling.
-2 Distribution distributors and brokers to help, and made this way through the
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- CONVENIENCE STORES These are comparatively smaller stores 400-2,000 sq. feet situated near residential areas. They store a limited range of high-turnover convenience products and are regularly open for extended periods during the day, seven days a week. The prices here are slightly higher due to the convenience premium .MBO’s: Multi Brand outlets, also known as Category Killers, offer several brands across single product category. They often do well in busy market places and Metros E-Retailing Due to the rapid growth of Internet and globalization of market, the retail sector has become an increasingly competitive and vigorous business environment.... [tags: Retailing, Marketing, Electronic commerce]
1200 words (3.4 pages)
- “As no two cultures or two individuals are quite alike, the cultural differences and potential incompatibilities that the interactants bring to a specific encounter can add complexity to the counseling experience.”.which is said by Carmella H. Woll(1996). As is widely known that the culture play a very important role in people’s lives, such as that the way of thinking and doing are all related to the culture. According to what Hofstede found that the different culture and social background will make people’s behavior and thinking mode be different.... [tags: Marketing, Culture, International trade]
1692 words (4.8 pages)
- Marketing plays an important role for corporates. Successful marketing activities and strategies ensure customers are aware of products and services while make profits for the companies that offer those products and services. There are two key elements for a successful marketing activity: branding products and services for customers and making profits from the products and services. The current business world is facing fast changing business environment, rapid growth of technology, constantly shifting market shares and huge impact from globalization.... [tags: corporate business activities, strategies]
1552 words (4.4 pages)
- Compare and contrast the international marketing activities of Burberry and Diageo. Burberry is a distinctive luxury brand with international recognition and broad appeal. The company designs, sources, manufactures and distributes high-quality apparel and accessories. Founded in Basingstoke, England, in 1856, Burberry has a unique heritage associated with Great Britain and positions itself as the authentic British lifestyle brand. Since the arrival of a new management team commencing in 1997, it has been repositioning the Burberry brand in line with its luxury heritage.... [tags: Business and Management Studies]
2225 words (6.4 pages)
- Introduction In any business organization marketing is one of the dominant parts that integrates and link up all the business matters. Every business organization has a business strategy which draws up the all business activities which are going to be implemented but the marketing plan works as guideline to execute the business plan. Marketing plan refers to the clarification of the customer value, value pricing, placing the value, and promoting the value to the customers accordingly (Kotler, 1986).... [tags: Marketing, Management, Marketing plan]
980 words (2.8 pages)
- 1. The marketing concept is producing a product that people want to buy and that the business is not selling because it likes making the product there doing it because they know people will buy their product. The marketing concept can be looked as a philosophy that potentially determines what type of marketing tools/ strategy can be used a company. A characteristic of the marketing concept is customer orientation. Business activities are mostly engaged to produce a satisfied customer. They are there to Stress on the desires and wishes of a customer this keeps businesses on track with their target market.... [tags: Marketing, Marketing research, Target market]
1449 words (4.1 pages)
- Marketing in Professional Services Firms The literature on professional service marketing received little attention from management scholars comparing to other fields of business (Mitchell, Vince, and Harvey, 2015). The multiple definitions of marketing did not establish a consistency of applying those definitions to the marketing of PSFs as Mitchell et al. argued (2015). They noted that marketing recognised by what is being done among the professionals, rather than what PSF marketing should be (ibid.).... [tags: Marketing, Market segmentation, Business]
748 words (2.1 pages)
- Marketing your business requires a multifaceted approach. Just as a business plan outlines what your business does and how it will operate, a marketing plan outlines how you will promote your business. A marketing mix consists of several tactics used to promote your business. Not only do you have to market your business to consumers but you also must network with businesses that can help your business grow. Therefore, a marketing plan consists of activities you will conduct in person and online.... [tags: Marketing, Strategic management, Management]
709 words (2 pages)
- Marketing is a fundamental aspect of all businesses, whether they are set out to make a profit, or charitable organisations - they will have to carry out marketing research of some description. It has been described as being, “the management process responsible for identifying, anticipating and satisfying customer requirements profitably.” (Chartered Institute of Marketing) This essay will explore the role of marketing in a marketing oriented business and different aspects of the external environment that a smartphone company should be aware of.... [tags: Business, Role of Marketing]
2002 words (5.7 pages)
- I. Introduction In today’s environment more and more B2B companies are became international, because they want to be compete in an increasingly global marketplace. So that will increase their profitability in ways not available to simply domestic enterprises. With addition region of operations, comes the challenge of managing business operations in multiple countries and that coordinating company’s marketing activities in more than one nation. However, for many marketers selling products and services in their own country is easy when compared to the efforts needed to gain sales in other countries.... [tags: Business Marketing]
1077 words (3.1 pages)