The luggage market all over the world is getting more technologically inclined everyday. As a result, there is the need for every business in the industry to consider technology as a vital component of its products. The market is constantly growing everyday as businessmen and other major travellers all over the world are now becoming technologically savvy.
Besides, the market consists of various products focused on providing just a case to assist travellers and ease their burdens. Little effort has been made to look into the comfort of these travellers as they stand at ports and hotel receptions for hours awaiting their bookings to be made. However, this is seen as an opportunity as Space Case 1 will provide a comfortable seat converting system to afford the owners seats at places thereby combining the conventional travelling ease with the aim of comfort at the same time, an innovation that will leave the market stunned and competitors dazed.
Although, the luggage market is getting competitive with products from Samsonite, Bluesmart, Fugu bags and a host of others, Space Case 1 is set to dominate the market by taking at least seventy percent of the market share by serving children, teenagers, businessmen, politicians and the aged who have been under served by competitors. The warranty and other unique features will further enhance proper penetration and development of the market.
The main competitors of Space Case 1 are Bluesmart, Samsonite, Andiamo IQ, RIP Zippers, Fugu bags. The major challenge with competitors will be the price of our product. The product will cost each customer between $600 and $800 each for various categories as compared to the price of other products in the market such as Blu...
... middle of paper ...
...ing countries of the world. In addition to this strategy, the business will adopt the use of retailers in groceries across the globe too but the strategy is mainly built on the direct customer relationship spiced by the proper feedback system.
The product targeted at every individual from every walk of life irrespective of age will be designed to reach them through a web based channel, sales outlet and through retailers like groceries. The chair converting system coupled with the ten year warranty and the price discounting system will be emphasized to stimulate and motivate people to buy continuously.
Also, awareness all over the world will be made on electronic media, in schools, offices, organisations and political establishments. In addition, connection will be made with telecommunication networks to contact people all over the world.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- On 1 July 1997, there was the transfer of sovereignty over Hong Kong from the United Kingdom to the Republic of China, which officially ended the 156 years of British colonial administration.1 The city-State is one of the two special administrative regions of the Republic of China along with Macau. According to the principle of "one country, two systems", Hong Kong has a different political system from Mainland China, although its constitutive document, the Hong Kong Basic Law, states that the region enjoys a high degree of autonomy in all areas except for foreign relationships and military defense.... [tags: Transfer of Sovereignty, United Kingdom]
1891 words (5.4 pages)
- My industry analysis will be about the airline industry. Nature of competition The airline industry is in a state of oligopoly, bordering onto the state of imperfect competition. The various aspects that have a bearing on the nature of competition will be covered subsequently. Imperfect information. There is imperfect information about the airline market. This can be gauged by the fact that airlines are never sure as to what is the exact demand for seats on any route over the period of the year.... [tags: oligopoly, economics, management]
1011 words (2.9 pages)
- Introduction This report explores E-cigarettes. First, it introduces E-cigarettes, their market information, and their special characteristics. Second, the report will state their market structure, market competitions and government regulations. Then, the report will explain why E-cigarettes should be normal goods and how the suppliers could increase demand. Next, the report will analyse the development of this market, its opportunities for new entry and whether it is sensible to open a new business.... [tags: E-cigarette Market Analysis]
2318 words (6.6 pages)
- Customer and Market Analysis Customer analysis is the assessment of information associated with customer needs, habits, requirements, and market trends. This is usually completed in three phases, evaluating before, during and after the acquisition. These phases are typically accomplished through consumer focus groups, gratification measurements, and field-testing. Moreover, market analysis can be best described as a comprehensive examination designed to forecast or forestall the direction of stocks, bonds, and the product market, typically based on technical data.... [tags: Businesses, Market, Economy]
1547 words (4.4 pages)
- Conducting A Market Analysis As an entrepreneur you will be coming up with a business plan for a product or service that you think is going to be a big hit, so where do you go from here. The first thing an entrepreneur should do is conduct a market analysis, which is an in depth assessment of potential target market, competition and need for a product or service. Conducting a market analysis also provides a realistic and honest assessment of the viability of your new idea. It also provides you with critical information and data necessary to successfully start and grow a business.... [tags: Market Analysis Marketing Business]
1499 words (4.3 pages)
- Market penetration is where the company is the market leader and has the most share of the market. They do this by pushing their existing products into the existing markets. Product development is where they develop new products or modify existing products and put them into existing markets for example, coca cola has coca cola cherry, life, diet and zero. Market development is where they put existing products into new markets in the hope that they will sell, this could be in markets abroad or just different regions.... [tags: Marketing, Markets, Coca-Cola, Market penetration]
732 words (2.1 pages)
- In 1979, Chipman-Union was a medium size company which primarily manufactured unbranded socks sold as private label merchandise. The market of socks in the U.S. was characterized by severe price competition and limitation of product differentiation. There were only two companies which manufactured branded socks, and companies except those two companies had 20% gross margins or below. To get higher gross margin, CU had to venture into new business branded socks. They began to investigate the marketing program for the new product, and recognized that there were not only valuable possibilities, but also problems they would have to solve before launching the product.... [tags: Business Market Analysis]
1633 words (4.7 pages)
- Q1). Currently, there is an opportunity for owning a Coors Distributorship in the southern Delaware counties of Sussex and Kent. Coors is a well-known brand name nationally, and retailers in the targeted area are willing to carry the product, which is an indication of pre-existing brand awareness and demand for Coors. It was necessary to obtain a feasibility study to project a possible profit or loss and $800,000 dollars will be needed for the initial investment.... [tags: Business Market Analysis Management]
1759 words (5 pages)
- McDonalds Entering the Hotel Market External Environment The external environment of the hotel industry in is very competitive and already well established. Trends in the market include promotional campaigns to customers using the "more bang for your buck," method. There are several different segments of the hotel industry including: luxury, upscale, mid-market with food and beverage, mid-market without food and beverage, economy, and budget. Each different segment offers certain amenities to appeal to consumers depending on what they are looking for in an over night stay away from home.... [tags: Business Market Analysis]
1178 words (3.4 pages)
- 1. What competitive pressures must Oliver’s Market be prepared to deal with. What do we learn about the nature and strength of the competitive pressures Oliver’s faces from doing five-forces analysis of competition. Which of the five competitive forces is the strongest. The competitive pressures that Oliver’s Market must be prepared to deal with are the pressure associated with the market maneuvering and jockeying for buyer patronage that goes on among rival sellers in the industry and the pressure associated with the threat of new entrants into the market.... [tags: Business Analysis Market Strategy]
1751 words (5 pages)
- Biography Of Howard Zinn 's A People 's History Of The United States
- Trauma, Trauma And Loss On The Human Psyche
- The Truth About Tuition : It 's Hard Being A Student These Days
- The Balanced Scorecard For A Business Community For Many Years
- Poverty And Poverty Is Defined Through Diverse Aspects
- Research Study On Dual Language Development