Maine biology is a very important job because the ocean covers 71% of the earth and humans need to learn about the environment and how we can stop pollution (Julie Haydon). Marine biologist specializes in various parts of the ecosystem (William Thomas). Marine biologist also can train mammals.
Marine biologist study all living things in the ocean examples of some things they study are bacteria, fish, whales, sharks, dolphins, and plants (William Thomas). Marine biologist dive to collect and do research on organisms (William Thomas). After the data has been collected marine biologist write reports of the data they collected (William Thomas). Organization is an excellent key to have when being a marine biologist (William Thomas). Marine biology is very important in the world. Oceans cover 71% of the world, it 's very important to learn about the ecosystems, along with organisms that are in the ocean. (Julie Haydon). Conservation is a very important skill to have being a marine biologist (Julie Haydon). Marine biologist carefully observes the object they are doing research on whether it is microscopic to macroscopic organisms (Julie Haydon). Marine biologist discovers how humans affect marine life (Julie Haydon). Marine biologist teaches at high schools, colleges, or being a research scientist (Sokanu.com). Marine biologist also can field into oceanography laboratory technician and many more positions (Sokanu.com).
To become a marine biologist and become a dolphin trainer a marine biologist needs a bachelor 's degree in an animal related field (Felicia Greene).
The courses a marine biologist is required are animal physiology, marine mammalogy, oceanography an animal behavior (Felicia Greene). Marine biologist will...
... middle of paper ...
...o abolish pollution (Sokanu.com). Molecular biology is very helpful to find diseases caused by microorganisms or identifying microorganisms (Sokanu.com). Marine biologist could work with these amazing animals at zoos, aquariums, rescue centers, research institutes, and on the beautiful ocean (Job Monkey).
Marine biologist may not all have the same area of field, but will always share the love for aquatic life. Marine biologist will be interested in discovering new things such as organisms nobody else has discovered yet. Dolphin trainers will be very close to the mammal they are training and may have close bonds with the people they work with. Not only will marine biologist teach biologist be incredible scientist it will help form close bonds, help public speaking, discover the undiscovered, most of all it will allow trainers to meet new people and see new things.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- What is a species. What exactly is an endangered species. What is an extinct species. How have these species come to the point of becoming endangered or extinct. What can we do to save the endangered species that are near extinction. Can we actually do anything to save these species, or is it a lost cause. Why should I care. The answer to many of these questions is not know by most people. As much attention as this subject gets from environmental groups and agencies, it gets just as much ignoring by the general public.... [tags: Environment Environmental Pollution Essay]
2131 words (6.1 pages)
- The oceans are in trouble. The animals and plants are in danger of being killed. People are also being harmed by toxins in the water. Why is this happening. The ocean is full of trash and other forms of pollution from humans like noise pollution. The ocean is not a garbage can, people. People are creating too much trash and a lot of it is ending up in the oceans. What can be done about this. People could create less garbage. The environment could be helped by taking simple steps like bring your own bags to the grocery store or carry a reusable water bottle.... [tags: pollution, garbage, environment]
2095 words (6 pages)
- The Negative Effects of Fossil Fuel Usage The health of the environment is our livelihood. When the environment is not in good health it could lead to health problems on a personal level. One of the major environmental problems is air pollution from the burning of fossil fuels. Levels of carbon dioxide emitted by fossil fuels into the atmosphere in 1991 was an estimated “5.6 billion tons per year” (Tesar, 28). If we keep running down the path we are on using fossil fuels like no tomorrow there is some worry among scientists, “Some scientists estimate that the number will jump to as much as 30 billion tons per year within the next few decades” (28).... [tags: Environment Environmental Pollution Preservation]
1419 words (4.1 pages)
- The construction of Sacramento Entertainment and Sport Center was challenge in itself. The project of this scale had series of impact on the environment which needed to be addressed properly before any construction happens. The engineers working on the projects were aware of the impacts it could have on our environments and they carefully addressed these all impacts, came up with the solution and presented to the city and once approved were able to start the construction. Proposed project had several environmental problem and were solved accordingly in proper manner.... [tags: Pollution, Water, Noise pollution, Noise]
909 words (2.6 pages)
- Environmental Impacts of the Golden One Center The creation of the Golden One Center will likely cause numerous environmental impacts that will affect the surrounding area. These impacts include but are not limited to increasing the demand for water, potentially revealing contaminated soil and groundwater, harming the giant garter snake, degrading the air quality, and increasing light pollution. Each of these impacts require a method to minimize, avoid, or mitigate the effect. There are numerous methods that can be applied to achieve this goal so the following methods are just a small portion of what can be done to minimize, avoid, or mitigate these specific environmental impacts.... [tags: Pollution, Water, Air pollution, Garter snake]
980 words (2.8 pages)
- People have been abusing the environment for too long. Americans should not use chemicals without researching and considering serious consequences. Rachel Carson, an aquatic biologist who helped shape the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, wrote an article about the damage chemicals are having on the earth. She presented a great point that most damage Americans are causing to the earth cannot be reversed. These chemicals are left in the air or in the ground for generations (Carson 50). Americans should use environmentally friendly pesticides to reduce pollution and improve human and animal health.... [tags: Environment, Pollution]
1232 words (3.5 pages)
- “It is high time for human beings to take the ‘right’ action towards saving the earth from major environmental issues” (“Current Environmental Issues”). Over the years, humans continue to have a harmful impact on the environment that needs to be addressed. Throughout one’s life, a person needs to be aware of ongoing environmental changes. People should prioritize ways to protect our planet. Pollution is a major concern, while the protection of nature is also an ongoing issue in our society. Pollution is a problem that needs attention to save essential qualities of the environment.... [tags: Pollution, Global warming, Natural environment]
1178 words (3.4 pages)
- Industrial pollution is one if not the largest contributor to the global problem endangering people and the environment. Big cities with steel mills, power plants, heating plants, or railroad stations feel the direct impact of industrial pollution. Countries like China have tried endless ways to decreased the hazardous effects that factories have created. China has developed air purifiers to limits the exposure to pollutants when indoors, but tackling this kind of pollutants outdoors is almost impossible.... [tags: Pollution, Environmentalism, Environment]
761 words (2.2 pages)
- The planet that all of us are living on nowadays is not really feeling well .If we compare it to the human body can say our planet “Earth” has a fever now, and this could be a warning for Mankind. Everything was well until humans started doing something to have a better life, and improve their standard of living. At the same time people started to produce various technologies for a greater standard of living, any pollution started to increase until now one of our huge problems in life is various forms of pollution like air pollution, water pollution and soil degradation.... [tags: Oxygen, Pollution, Waste, Water]
1417 words (4 pages)
- A Modest Proposal for Methanol and Ethanol Powered Cars "We need more stringent regulations on car emissions... Let's add MTBE to the fuel- that will reduce pollution... If people would just stop driving so much, pollution wouldn't be so bad..." People have long recognized the problems with the gasoline we used now. We have tried everything from putting regulations on emissions, to putting additives in the gasoline (only to discover later that MTBE got into the groundwater), to campaigns to get people off the road. However, more and more cars are on the roads as the population increases, and people are not going to stop driving. Additives are as likely to cause problems as they... [tags: Environment Environmental Pollution Preservation]
1411 words (4 pages)
- Sex, Sexual, And Sexual Behaviors
- Does An Organizational Change Have The Proficiency Of An Effective Conflict Resolution?
- The Epic Of The Ramayana
- Treating Addiction Effectively Through Criminal Justice
- Understanding And Understanding The Intricacy Of Human Behaviour
- Nursing Is An Occupation That Deals With Humans And Relies Upon Human Relationships