There are many things one has learned from the experience, although the twelve versions of Cinderella are similar to each other but yet in some way they are different, which make it unique. Similar plot and similar circumstances however, different author with different minds. They are portraying with similar knowledge but the way the story may be told is different such as the characters names, locations, and the time it was created. No matter what it is I’ve learn that Cinderella will be Cinderella regardless of the different author, different time or different title. These creations of different versions is precisely similar to when one tells another person a story and is passed on to another person than the story will be shorten with less details and added with a few other exaggerations, in which will cause the stories to be different from each other.
In the twelve version of Cinderella there are many similarities and a couple of differences. First, is the similarities: for example the formulas for their fairy tales seems to remain constant like the characters of the stepfamily are portrayed as evil and vindictive while Cinderella is describe as the sweet and loving per...
... middle of paper ...
...ther than some of the characters and reworded a little but other than that everything seems to be a replica.
Regardless of how many versions of Cinderella there might be the story will be about a girl with a stepfamily who is evil and the girl will find her way to the ball and become one of the most prettiest girl, and soon enough the prince will come sweep her off her feet, which will soon become her life as she always wish for. Also, despite the time period it might be created or the title might be different the story will be connected to the original piece of Cinderella. There are similarities and differences in everything in life but the way we present it, is what it make it unique such as Cinderella story will be the Cinderella story but when one present it differently and it is single out from all the others then that is what it’s going to be famous for.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- There are many fairy tales that have been discussed in this class. The most interesting stories to me are Snow White by Brother Grimm and Ever After: A Cinderella Story directed by Andy Tennant based on Cinderella by Charles Perrault. There are many different versions of Snow White and Cinderella from numerous cultures. In every version, both stories are known as children bed time stories. In addition, the purpose of both stories is to give a life lesson to the children about overcoming evil to attain happiness.... [tags: Cinderella, Fairy tale, Stepfamily]
1421 words (4.1 pages)
- Over centuries of children have been enjoying the classic fairy tales of the Grimm Brothers and Charles Perrault. The fanciful plots and the vivid details allow children to be entranced by characters and adventures that can only be found in these stories. One of the most beloved fairy tales, which both the Perrault and the Grimms have their own separate versions of, is Cinderella. Cinderella is able to show how both versions are able to feed off the same plots while personifying the century and social economic situation in which they have lived.... [tags: Compare Contrast Essays Fairytale]
446 words (1.3 pages)
- A lot of the fairy tale stories that we have seen as young adults and even as adults are original folk tale stories that have been modified and rewritten to accommodate our new cultures. Cinderella happens to be one of these stories that have been changed over the years. There are many different versions of Cinderella, an African Cinderella, a Hungarian Cinderella and even a Chinese version. All of the Cinderella’s are similar in plot, but the author dictates the story’s theme based on the people whom he is writing for which completely changes the story’s tone, mood and other elements.... [tags: Jacob Grimm Wilhelm Grimm Charles Perrault]
967 words (2.8 pages)
- Cinderella is the story of a girl whose stepmother does not treat her well. Cinderella goes to a ball, with no help from her evil stepmother, and meets her prince charming. Cinderella and her true love get separated from each other and the only way for the prince to find Cinderella was from a single shoe that Cinderella left behind. “Cinderella” by the Brothers Grimm and "Cinderella" by Charles Perrault have many similarities as well as many differences. Cinderella’s sisters in the stories were similar, but their lives played out different.... [tags: Cinderella, Brothers Grimm, Fairy tale, Family]
959 words (2.7 pages)
- Trend Analysis Final Lies, manipulation, neglect, and abuse, what do these things all have in common. It turns out more than one might think. All four of these things is a betrayal of trust from one person to another person. Betrayal of trust is a commonly recurring theme in the story of Cinderella. One of the original written stories of Cinderella is told by the Grimm brothers, well known german folklorists. There are many ways that one can commit a betrayal of trust. A person betrays another’s trust by lying to them, tricking them, or trying to use them for their own personal gain.... [tags: Cinderella, Family, Child abuse, Neglect]
1414 words (4 pages)
- There have been countless versions of Cinderella, thus meaning there are many different interpretations of Cinderella. One of which, by Elizabeth Panttaja, tells the story after Cinderella’s mother died. Panttaja explains how Cinderella is only successful because of the magic that her mom is giving her, but is this true. The answer is no, since there is no evidence in her mother doing all of the work in Jakob and Wilhelm Grimm’s “Ashputtle”, another version of “Cinderella”. If fact, because of her use of magic, Cinderella is a lot weaker than many people imagine.... [tags: Cinderella, Brothers Grimm, Grimm's Fairy Tales]
1050 words (3 pages)
- Cinderella’s Around the World While reading and watching films of different cultural Fairy Tales, you notice like an every Cinderella Tale there is a girl who is tired of living a life where they just want to be better. Also from all the different versions of Cinderella stories, all of them are surrounded by jealousy, hate, and negative vibes. However, there are cultural difference that is expressed in each of the different versions of these Fairy Tales. In my paper I am going to express these differences, the two versions that I’ll be talking about is “Aschenputtel” which is the Germany version, and a modern version “Maid in Manhattan”.... [tags: Cinderella, Brothers Grimm, Fairy tale]
1021 words (2.9 pages)
- Many different versions of “Cinderella” exist, and each of them is slightly different. These differences help determine which is the most child friendly. After looking at several variants of “Cinderella,” the version by Charles Perrault is the most child-friendly, due to its mystical nature, lack of violence and blood, and forgiveness. The way that these plot elements are developed through the different variants of “Cinderella” allows Perrault’s version of the story to be seen as the most child-friendly.... [tags: Cinderella, Brothers Grimm, Fairy tale]
1629 words (4.7 pages)
- How did the cultural and socioeconomic status of the Grimm brothers as well as the conditions in 1800 Germany influence the theme of poverty and wealth in “Cinderella” and “Hansel and Gretel” There have been several scholarly debates that the Grimm brothers were among the pioneering contributors of the kind of German nationalism whose tragic consequences engulfed the twentieth century. Disregarding questions over the validity of this statement, what remains evident is the invaluable influence the Grimm brothers had on the new culture of the German society through their writings.... [tags: Cinderella, Hansel and Gretel]
2919 words (8.3 pages)
- Cinderella: Once Upon A Time The story of Cinderella has appealed to a number of audiences since its earliest dated version in A.D. 850. Even with the extensive selection of fairy tales in existence, "Cinderella" is undoubtedly the best known in the world, with over 700 versions of this story available. However, this popularity is not limited strictly to literature, for the Cinderella theme is also seen in many movie productions. Two movies, Walt Disney's Cinderella and Andy Tennant's Ever After: A Cinderella Story, are of particular interest.... [tags: essays research papers]
1565 words (4.5 pages)
- Businesses Must Adapt to Change in Order to be Successful
- Drop Dead Old Goat
- Union and Labor Relations,
- Preserving the Generations: A Look at Wraparound Programs in the United States
- Obedience As the Means to a Peaceful Life
- Contribution of primary care to health systems and health: Is it essential?