My management minor to contribute to my undergraduate education is by letting me take those management courses that will help me to assist with the globally real world business experience in the future in my career field. Also, those courses were not just a random classes in which we basically learn in a quarter and then forget about it, those management classes are lifetime classes that tend to give you such a big real experience about the business world, in which I felt it was true as a take gave...
... middle of paper ...
...clearing the building of patrons, upholding general maintenance of study areas and in which it involves a lot of leadership, communication, and teamwork. These were some of the unbelievable opportunities which I tend to believe that we cannot learn anywhere else except our workplace. Also, in this case, these skills do not become valuable until we actually start using them at some place, which I believe cannot be done through just reading books or study for a course.
Finally, in the future, I really hope that I get to experience and learn those that I did not have a chance to learn in minor at university of California, Irvine. In the future, I will finally will be able to join one of a biggest firm where I plan to work as a manger in an accounting, which I believe it was only possible because of the studying courses that were required and professional who taught us.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Diagnosed with asthma and pneumonia weeks after my birth, I remained in and out of the hospital for related illnesses until my teens. Doctor’s that cared for me were quick to prescribe medications to me, rarely informed me of treatment procedures and often carried poor uncooperative attitudes. The lack of professional care I received growing up is what introduced me to the meaning and importance of quality of care. With that being said, my passion to make a difference in the healthcare field includes, but is not limited to, developing proper procedures for delivering care in a feasible manor, enforcing a safe and friendly environment, and enforcing applicable legislative policies.... [tags: Health care, Health, Medicine, Healthcare]
979 words (2.8 pages)
- Dear University of California, Berkeley-- We understand. You are special. Everyone wants you, and considering the large volume of applicants you receive each year I am sure it is difficult distinguishing one amazing student from another. So while it is great that you want to give everyone a fair shot by accepting letters of recommendation from some applicants this upcoming fall, I believe that doing so will only increase students ' burden instead of alleviate it. I know this doesn’t affect me, since I am already in college and do not have a time machine in my possession.... [tags: High school, College, University, Secondary school]
801 words (2.3 pages)
- At an extremely young age, my mother fostered the idea of attaining a college education for my brothers and I. As an adolescent, I assumed that a college education was necessary, but little did I know that my mother 's words and actions served as the familial capital that would lead to my acceptance into the University of California, Los Angeles. With the exposure to vital information, such as Community Cultural Wealth and the Hidden Curriculum, many students of color, such as myself, have the ability to attain academic achievement and successfully navigate through institutionalized forms of oppression.... [tags: Education, University, Family, College]
892 words (2.5 pages)
- Being a sophomore student as California State University Fullerton in CNSM 100 has been peculiar to this very day. In the first week of the course, I thought that this class was going to be completely tedious since it is geared towards freshman. I however, was proven wrong. This class has allowed me to grow more as a lifelong learner and a student by providing me different methods to measure myself as a learner. Additionally, this class instructed me many ways that I can improve my organization and time management with my courses that was reinforced with a knowledgeable peer mentor.... [tags: Goal, Management, Learning, Term]
1131 words (3.2 pages)
- The Memorial Union of the University of California, Davis, is located in the Quad district. The Quad districts consist mostly of lecture halls and classrooms that surround a big grassy area, which students use as a recreational space. It consists of a big structure, which is currently under renovation, annexed with an even bigger building called the ‘Coffee House’, a type of cafeteria. Since classrooms surround it, a great number of students often go there to relax between classes, which makes it a bit chaotic.... [tags: Oxygen, Tree, Surround sound, Carbon dioxide]
814 words (2.3 pages)
- Evidence of an all hazard approach. California is known for its oceans, mountains, and agriculture. The state is known for being able to play in the ocean in the morning and by late afternoon one could be snow skiing in the mountains. California is known for its great beauty and promise, but with a landscape checkered with earthquake faults, flood plains, and dense wilderness. The state as also known for nature’s wrath. In the wake of the 1991 East Bay Hills Fire California adopted the Strategized Emergency Management System (SEMS).... [tags: United States, California, Emergency management]
958 words (2.7 pages)
- Transfer Paper Prompt 1 I would like to pursue my study in Economics in University of California. Generally, I hold strong interest in Economics, and have acquired some knowledge about it both academically and empirically. First of all, my interest in Economics is raised in family life. Since I was little, my mother has been occupied in insurance industry and therefore she would often talk to me about her experiences of dealing with clients from various background and her views on how the economy situation would affect different fields and people’s living conditions.... [tags: Economics, Economy, Social responsibility]
989 words (2.8 pages)
- Due to this practicum course, I have been working for the Detroit tigers since May 16 2016 until August 13 2016. The Detroit tigers employed me as an Intern Certified Athletic Trainer for the minor league system; specially to perform my duties for the Gulf Coast League during the respective season, and to assist the Minor League Medical Coordinator / Rehabilitation coordinator; Corey Tremble, on his daily duties. The sports medicine staff is in charge on the injury prevention, first response, injury assessment, treatment and rehabilitation, and organization and administration duties.... [tags: Minor league baseball, Major League Baseball]
983 words (2.8 pages)
- PURPOSE BACKGROUND Universiti Teknologi MARA Universiti Teknologi MARA or UiTM, established in 1956. UITM can be considered as the largest university in the Malaysia with a main campus, three cable campuses, 12 branch campuses, six city campuses, 25 affiliated campuses and a smart campus for the future. Presently, the Shah Alam campus is host to 45% of the total 100,000 students. Information system management(ISM) is the one of the course that offered by Universiti Teknologi MARA.ISM is the study of people, technology, organizations and the relationships among them.... [tags: university evaluation and comparison]
1118 words (3.2 pages)
- California is the state that is notable for celebrities, consistent sunny weather, lavishly tasting restaurants, overpriced closet apartments, and dazzling cities full of charismatic gurus. Additionally, there's an eminent array of hipster communities that are striving to be different with attempts of transcending new ways to be outgoing. The liveliness of Californians usually comprises of wannabe musicians, actors, artistic exhibitionist, and other infamous people who are dying for their fifteen minutes of fame.... [tags: California Essays]
1279 words (3.7 pages)
- I Am A Simple 19 Year Old Girl
- Should Guardians Determine Identity Of A Child
- The On The Terms Of Goods And How Glaucon 's Definition Of Virtue Places It At The Lowest Category
- Homework : Burdensome And Time Consuming
- Analysis Of Langston Hughes 's ' The Weary Blues '
- Social Media And Its Impact On Society