“A digital world we became”. These days individuals turned to use computer systems in everything in their lives. They even use them in manufacturer instead of employees. I did not say that technological innovation is not essential for us but sometimes the technological innovation disregards our role in life. Technological innovation is very essential to any lifestyle to flourish. Technology contains cell mobile phones, laptops, machines, Ipads and many other factors. Not also they include all the excellent stuff but any great factor comes out with a drawback. Technological innovation has some drawbacks, and the most essential one of them that we will mainly talk about is the malware.
What is the “MALWARE”? A malware refers to software programs designed to damage or do other unwanted actions on a computer system. In Spanish, "mal" is a prefix that means "bad," making the term "bad ware" .Malware includes viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and spyware. Viruses, for example, can cause havoc on a computer's hard drive by deleting files or directory information. Spyware can gather data from a user's system without the user knowing it. This can include anything from the Web pages a user visits to personal information, such as credit card numbers.
It is unfortunate that there are application developers out there with harmful intent, but it is good to be aware of the fact. Individuals can set up anti-virus and anti-spyware resources on their pc that will seek and eliminate the harmful applications they find on their pc. Individuals decided to fight against bad ware and set up some protective resources on their difficult generate.
... middle of paper ...
I highly believe the fact with the existence of technological innovation in our lifestyles. Technologies are very essential to us; it provides us with intellect and energy. Although in this technological innovation there are some drawbacks as I mentioned it. But for any drawback factor we can cope with it in a appropriate way to be able to provide us. So in each viruses there is a advantage we can come out with it. Thus, I believe technological innovation is very essential to us.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- From the very beginning of the internet malicious code was being written. In fact very the first harmful code was created on accident. Going back to the 1949, Self-replicating programs were being developed. (Nash) This was even before the time of the internet during this time code was spread via floppy disks. The Very first worm that was released accidentally by a 23 year old Cornell student Robert Morris. (Nash) He unleased the worm that caused great harm it spread across the internet at a phenomenal rate.... [tags: Computer virus, Malware, Trojan horse]
1191 words (3.4 pages)
- STUXNET When we hear the word Stuxnet, we believe this to be one of the first incidents involving the term "Cyber Warfare". As the term Cyber War is still not exactly defined, we know that in the present day, cyber attacks are on the rise and are constantly happening around the world. The cyber domain introduces a new attack vector for military war. The event of Stuxnet brings people into perspective of the logical cyber and computer realms affecting the actual physical world. Although the events of Stuxnet are highly debatable because we don't know the true origins of the Stuxnet programming itself, we can come to the conclusion that cyber attacks using advanced persistent threats from sta... [tags: spyware program, malware history]
2622 words (7.5 pages)
- Almost everyone everywhere in the world has either used or owned a computer. If there was an Internet connection, then they have all been connected together across that medium. But when you are just browsing the Internet or looking at your choice of social media site, did you know that you are getting attacked by some sort of malware or could be verbally assaulted by an individual. In Cyber Criminology: Exploring Internet Crimes and Criminal Behavior by K. Jaishankar, he describes all the ways people across the world are attacked everyday by some sort of malware or by an individual, such as a pedophile.... [tags: cyber crime, malware, identity theft]
2824 words (8.1 pages)
- Introduction Nowadays the attacks through the Internet have increased. Those attacks are under the name of malwares. Malwares are malicious software, such as a virus, Trojans, which is specifically designed to disrupt or damage a computer system. Since malwares contains most of the Internet attacks. One of the malwares attacks called the script kiddies. They are known by their ignorance and lack of knowledge about the information system, Internet and computers attacks. Those script kiddies have some motivations and accomplishment to prove to the society that they can control important website so they could control the users accounts and effect other people from society.... [tags: malware, black hat hackers, technology]
973 words (2.8 pages)
- It is a simple question to ask, ‘Why computer viruses are constructed and Its effects on computer users. Therefore, the answers are argumentatively acknowledged by the different authors and explanations of the consequences in causing computer viruses. Because it is a huge problem in today’s world. The paragraphs are mainly focused in four areas, the causes of computer viruses, the economic impacts on government intelligence nuclear, also stealing sensitive information. These are all critically affected by computer viruses or malware.... [tags: Computer virus, Malware, Spyware]
1245 words (3.6 pages)
- With the number of people who possess a computer or mobile devices rapidly growing, the number of cybercrimes being committed on a daily basis is following close behind it. With all the different types of cybercrimes there is no doubt that this problem is becoming quite serious in the modern day world. Cybercrimes can affect anyone/anything such as the government, businesses, and even your very own self. If any device is connected to the network, it can potentially be affected by cybercrimes such as Hacking, Theft, Identity Theft, Cyber Stalking, Malicious Software, and Child Soliciting and Abuse.... [tags: Crime, Summary offence, Crimes, Theft]
1062 words (3 pages)
- At the Aim Higher College there have been recently discovered malware on the campus systems that are due to many recent attacks. I used an Anti-virus protection software called AVG on the computer systems on campus and ran a whole computer scan. The results came back very quick of numbers of malware being high and medium priorities that these should not be taken lightly. Furthermore, the scan found many viruses, Trojans, and malicious software and applications. The first finding was a medium priority that was a cryptcat.exe file this program can potentially be used to remote access the program.... [tags: Computer virus, Malware, Trojan horse]
726 words (2.1 pages)
- One of the biggest worries and problems all internet users face today is Malware. Malware, short for malicious software, is a term that describes any software program designed to damage or do unwanted actions on a computer system. Some of these action may include disrupting computer operations, gathering sensitive information, gaining access to private computer systems or displaying unwanted advertising. The main types of Malware include the following, which we will go into more details about. (Contributor, Techterms.com, 2016) • Viruses • Worms • Rootkits • Trojan Horses • Spyware Computer Viruses are a form of malware that are small software programs that can spread to different computers.... [tags: Computer virus, Malware, Rootkit, Computer worm]
1287 words (3.7 pages)
- INTRODUCTION Two of the common known attacks on computing systems are the deployment of computer viruses and malware. Computer viruses are minute program which is “embedded inside an application or within a data file which can copy itself into another program“(Adams et al, 2008 ) for the sole determination of meddling with normal computer operations. The consequences may range from corruption and deletion of data; propagation of virus on to network and deployment through attachments through emails in order to further creating havoc to all associated computing devices.... [tags: Computing]
863 words (2.5 pages)
- Malware, short for malicious software, is wide-spread in today’s computer market. Malware is software intended to gain sensitive information or access to a victim’s private system (“Who Creates Malware and Why?” par. 13). Many forms of malware exist: the major categories including viruses, ransom ware, worms, keyloggers, trojan horses and rootkits. Today, malware is most commonly used to steal victims’ personal information for financial gains, but malwares’ attention was not always this way. The first computer worms were written as harmless pranks.... [tags: malware, software, cybercriminals, antivirus]
1470 words (4.2 pages)