Once you have decided to make cupcakes, you need to gather your materials. You will need one box of cake mix that you have bought from the grocery store. Located on the back of the box there is a list of ingredients you will need. You will need to make sure that you have these ingredients before you begin the process of making the cupcakes. You will need water, vegetable oil, eggs (at least three), a measuring cup, a beater, a spoon, a bowl, cupcake holders, a cupcake pan, and a pair of scissors. Gather all of these materials together on your kitchen counter so that they are readily available when needed.
After collecting your ingredients look on the back of the cake mix box to see what temp you will need to preheat your oven to. Look under the section for twenty four cupcakes. Once you know what the specified temperature is go to the oven, turn it on and preheat it to the specified temperature. While the oven is preheating, open the box of cake mix. Take out the bag of cake mix, carefully cut a slit on the top of the bag with scissors, and pour it into the bowl. You can begin to collect all of your garbage in the box to keep your mess to a minimum. After the mix is in the bowl look on the box to see how much water you will need. Go to the sink, turn on the faucet and measure out the amount of water need into the measuring cup. Turn off the fau...
... middle of paper ...
... Place the pans on the top of the oven and close the oven door. Let the cupcakes cool for fifteen to twenty minutes. After they are cool take the individual cupcakes out of the pan and place them on the counter. Open the can of frosting, place the knife in the frosting and take some of the frosting on the knife and spread it around evenly on the cupcake. You will need to repeat this for all of the cupcakes. Once all of the cupcakes are frosted, got to your cabinet with your plates in it and get out a large plate. Place all of your cupcakes on the place. Open the sprinkles and sprinkle the lightly over all of the cupcakes.
Now that you have finished making your cupcakes you can either give them to someone special or enjoy them yourself. They are that special treat that you have been looking for and they are even better knowing that you made them all on your own.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The kids came home excited to their mom baking something. They could not tell what she was making. “It has such a great smell”, they told their mom. When she finally took it out of the oven, they saw what it was, they excitedly yelled, “Cupcakes!” Cupcakes are fun to make, easy to prepare, and delicious to eat. Cupcakes require few ingredients, follow your recipe to know what you will need. Some basic ingredients like flour, sugar, butter and eggs. To make cupcakes you need prepare a space, mix the ingredients, make the frosting, and putting it all together.... [tags: ingredients, baking]
540 words (1.5 pages)
- To have fresh homemade chicken noodle soup the cook time is estimated to be an hour and forty-five minutes. When organizing the process of cooking chicken noodle soup, there are three phases, steaming, preparing vegetables, and wrapping up. Out of the hour and forty-five minutes of cook time, only forty-five minutes is preparation. Making fresh delicious homemade chicken noodle soup is not as complicated as one may think. When the process is well planned the cooking experience should be a smooth ride.... [tags: recipes, making your own meal]
754 words (2.2 pages)
- In recent times, there have been far too many recalls regarding store bought dog food. People do not realize what they are actually feeding their beloved pet. Unhealthy store bought dog food, and the negative effects they bring about, can result in owners switching over to homemade dog food. Most people want what is the best for their cuddly best friend. There are many reasons why homemade dog food is a better choice than store bought, such as homemade dog food being healthier, it has a multitude of differing tastes, one has the ability to monitor exactly what their pet consumes, and it's also financially cheaper, which most anyone can get behind.... [tags: pets, nutrition, ingredients]
747 words (2.1 pages)
- The definition of homemade has changed drastically throughout time. Rachel Jones recognizes this in her article “Homemade is the New Organic,” published in 2013 by The Atlantic. It is in this article that she explains how media nowadays has raised expectations on home cooking. Jones` purpose is to make readers aware of the unrecognizable and unrealistic expectations that the modern media subtly places on us when it comes to home cooking. Based on the content and the examples presented in the article, it appears as though the author`s intended audience is people who cook, or more specifically, mothers that cook.... [tags: Cooking, Food, Meal, Nutrition]
1035 words (3 pages)
- Acne is a disease which is a real problem to almost everyone and more so during adolescence but what many don’t know is that there are easy do it yourself home remedies for acne. You can use the following simple effective methods to treat acne. 1. Baking soda mask It’s easy to make a baking soda acne mask to get rid of that troubling look. All you need to have is baking soda, towel and some water. You follow the following steps; i) Form a thick paste by mixing a spoonful of baking soda with some water.... [tags: facial oil, washing, acne]
561 words (1.6 pages)
- Having the knowledge to read and write may take someone into a completely different universe, it allows to see reality or escape from reality. It gives a better understanding of what goes on in the world, that being good or bad depending on how he wants to see it. Malcolm X wrote a short story " A Homemade Education," about how, his experience in prison allowed him to gain knowledge and to grow as an individual. Learning to read and write showed him, how to be mentally alive in a way that changed his life forever.... [tags: Learning, Education, Alternative education, School]
1272 words (3.6 pages)
- There is an abundance of facts and opinions buzzing around the internet about the health benefits of a homemade raw diet for pets versus feeding dry kibble. It is implied that many studies have been done for dry kibble and canned food, but a lack thereof when it comes to studies for homemade and raw diets. However, homemade and raw diets are becoming more popular today because of the fact people are becoming more aware of the dangers that commercial pet food can bring upon their pets. Low quality commercial pet food can lead to health problems, yet an improperly balanced homemade diet can be just as detrimental.... [tags: canned food, dry kibble, animal diet]
1026 words (2.9 pages)
- The Novelty of Sending Homemade Greeting Cards Creating beautiful homemade cards is such a rewarding way of spending time with family and friends. The joy of gathering card making ideas, embellishments, images, fonts, and paper stock to make the cards and the contentment that homemade greeting cards give to the recipients are feelings that cannot be purchased. Being the recipient of a homemade card instills a feeling of love and consideration. History of Greeting Cards Greeting cards started out as simple slips of papyrus, which were exchanged by both the Egyptians and Chinese as messages of goodwill.... [tags: Art]
1684 words (4.8 pages)
- ... The last cake I made for my son took 22 hours to decorate and cost 20 dollars to make (would have cost close to 100 at a store). From forming Mario and Yoshi out of rice crispy treats; to painting the figures with frosting, which was no easy task. Frosting tends to dry quickly so water must be added frequently to avoid this. When there is a date a cake is due by; keep the amount of time needed in mind, before tackling large decorating tasks. Another thing to keep in mind when deciding to make or buy a cake is the price.... [tags: time, price, taste, texture, decorating]
696 words (2 pages)
- Ben & Jerry’s Timeline Ben & Jerry’s Homemade, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of super premium ice cream, frozen yogurt and sorbet in unique and regular flavors. The Ice Cream Company embraces a philosophy of being real and “down to earth”, being humorous and having fun, being non-traditional and alternative and, at times, being activists around progressive values. Co-founders, Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield, have been seen as role models for running a business that is both profitable and socially responsible and committed to using only natural ingredients in its products.... [tags: essays research papers]
890 words (2.5 pages)
- Should Human Organs Be Traded or Sold Within the United States?
- The Motivations of Superheroes
- The Significance of Soliloquy in Shakespeare's Macbeth
- Macbeth's Soliloquy
- Response and Summary to the Article “Hot, Flat, and Crowded”
- Mr. Dimmesdale's Feelings of Guilt and Shame in Nathaniel Hawthorne’s "The Scarlet Letter"