Values are things that are most important to you in life and can be a variety of things that mean the most to you (Boss, 2014). Everyone has different values in life. For me, I value most in life is my family, my education and my success. Family to me means everything. Without these people in my life, I would not have anyone to fall back on or help push me to get through things. My family is also my encouragement and the reason why I am determined to succeed in everything that I do. Education is another thing that I value. I am grateful that I was given the opportunity to have such a good education. Without the education that I have today, I am not sure where I would be in life. Education has brought me to a great career and has me wanting more in my career and in my life. I explain to my kids often that education is very important on becoming whatever they choose when they grow up. Success is yet another that I value in life. Meeting goals that you have set for yourself and succeeding in them is a great feeling. Although I still have many goals left to achieve, I will never fully feel successful until I have...
... middle of paper ...
...mponent is willpower” (American Psychological Association, 2014). I know that I will be able to love my life and family because of the people I have in my life and my family always shows me there is more love to give. I also know I will love the career path I have chosen because I am following a dream and making it a reality. It is very easy to take for granted the things around us and what we have and I am going to try very hard to be more appreciative by continuing to grow as a person and show patience and gratitude.
I believe that education is the key to success. I also believe that being successful is through hard work, dedication and determination. I know that if I do not complete my degree that my goals will remain dreams. Therefore, I am dedicated to working hard and determined to overcome any obstacles to fulfill my goals and dreams to make them a reality.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Lets think about a job that allows you to soar through the air like an eagle, without a care in the world, the job of a pilot is an amazing job that provides you with three things freedom, fully using your sight, and control. The definition of a pilot is a person who operates the flying controls of an aircraft.Being a pilot is a hard a career to get into it is hard to learn all the things that are needed and the being able to find a job is just as hard(PEA).The job of being an aviator is also learning to be copilot.Being a copilot is a lot harder though, believe it or not.... [tags: flying, co-piloting]
1097 words (3.1 pages)
- ... "What the Hell. What happened?" exclaimes Josh "I don't know. We just lost oil pressure and the controls are locked up!" "It looks like there is a piece of metal stuck in the engine and the flaps are not moving when the controls move." "We are losing altitude fast it looks like we are going to have to crash land in the ocean." " Attention all passengers as you can tell one of our engines are gone and we are losing altitude, prepare for impact." As the plane nears the middle of the Indian Ocean the co-pilot notices is looks somewhat shallow.... [tags: pilot, flight, island, plane, engines]
2695 words (7.7 pages)
- It’s a Mid-August day and you have just crash-landed in a desert. You and four other passengers are uninjured, but the pilot and co-pilot of the plan are deceased and the plan is destroyed. You are 70 miles from the nearest known habitation and 65 miles off course of your original flight plan. The temperature outside is 130 degrees and you have minimal water and scarce provisions. This was the situation that was presented to us as a group (Group C). Our task was to rank the provisions in the order we perceived their significance.... [tags: Teamwork, Management, Decision-Making]
1109 words (3.2 pages)
- Airline Pilot Gage Barney Airline Pilot Have you ever wondered what it 's like to have your office 30,000 feet above the ground?Aviation is a career for those interested in working with computers and the airplane.whether working on the ground preparing for a flight or in the air transporting people to their destinations pilots are always busy traveling around the world. Pilot don 't only transport people around the world but also cargo. Although being an Airline pilot is a thrilling career it takes many years of learning, experience, and licensing all in which factor into a wide variety of different work atmospheres.... [tags: Aircraft, Airline, Regional airline]
1656 words (4.7 pages)
- Decision making is essential when being involved with a job or company/business. As an employee or employer, there are going to be times where you are faced with having to make a decision. To make these decisions, you would have to use problem solving skills and techniques in order to help you understand the situation you are facing. Ultimately, decisions can either make or break a business. Depending on the situation, company leaders have to respond based on the culture of the company and the severity of the outcome.... [tags: Decision making, Risk]
974 words (2.8 pages)
- Amelia Earhart is one of the most famous women pilots in our history. Her childhood wasn’t the best out of everyone’s, but she used flying as a distraction. Amelia attempted to do things that no one else would attempt and she was the first women to break many records and fly to different places. Amelia was the first woman to attempt to fly around the world even though if it meant risking her life. She changed what women pilots could do and she encouraged them to fly and become pilots. It is still a mystery till today about her disappearance.... [tags: Female Pilot, Biography]
1910 words (5.5 pages)
- MAKING DECISIONS: A CASE STUDY OF INCLUSION, COMMUNICATION AND WELL BEING Introduction and rationale Communication is the sharing of information and it is needed to confirm our identity and our individualism. Allan and Killick (2008, p.212) describe the relationship we have with others in “As social animals, we conduct our lives in the context of relationships which rely on communication”. A person with dementia can often be excluded from the communication process through many internal or external barriers.... [tags: Inclusion, Communication, Well Being]
1907 words (5.4 pages)
- To be an airline pilot is most of the time described in terms of duties, job requirements, proficiency, training, employment opportunity, and good salary. These features picture a plain profile that fit into the specification of just an ordinary career. However, an aviation career comes with many challenges than expected. When focusing on statistics about being a pilot, it indicates a lifestyle that many inspire to work despite the many challenges that face this career. The challenges that pilot face revolve around being rested during long flights, performing unexpected, simultaneous tasks, and passing the medical examination in order to remain qualified.... [tags: Aviation ]
1533 words (4.4 pages)
- After 6 months of flying, I was ready for the check-ride. I've been ready since before Christmas, having completed my training on the 23rd. I scheduled my check-ride on the 28th. That day was quite interesting. I went to the flight school to check everything over with Josh and make sure I was ready. Then we called the examiner to schedule the check-ride. It was about 5pm, and Josh made the call, which was very fortunate for me as it interrupted the examiner's dinner. He said to have me to call him later and we would get things squared away.... [tags: Personal Experience, Autobiography]
781 words (2.2 pages)
- For the attainment of the expected profits or returns, an organization needs to lay a marketing strategy. It is through marketing that an organization informs the public of: new products, how to use a product, improvements made on an existing product and more concerning a product. Effective marketing plan is reflected in the level of returns. When an effective marketing plan is used then an organization is bound to generate more profits and vice versa (Marketing Minds, 2010). For the development of a marketing plan the core factor to be considered is the marketing mix.... [tags: Marketing Strategy, Organizations, Products]
793 words (2.3 pages)
- Self Esteem Of Adolescent Foster
- The Management Of The Coles College Of Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, And Business Law
- Horatio Greenough 's Marble Statue Of George Washington
- Norfolk Southern : Health And Wellness
- Hindu Practices And The Health Field
- The Reality Of Sex And How It Played A Role