Current Social Assets
Make-A-Wish Website: https://www.makeawish.org
Current social media and mobile technologies strategy
Make-A-Wish Foundation interacts with the public through various social media outlets. Some of which include, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Each site is responsible for separate areas of audience involvement. The Make-A-Wish foundation Facebook page has 637 thousand likes, options to donate, and countless stories of sick children, and their wishes. As well the Facebook page allows for volunteer information, interesting facts about the company and ways to engage in the company and learn more. Twitter offers a different means of delivering information with clever hash tags, which allows for fast spreading across the globe. It engages in real-time wish and story telling, as well as real-time news and information. The YouTube channel offers ...
... middle of paper ...
...butions, amount of effort and metrics. Each of which will be allotted a time frame, and ways of achieving goals. This is also laid out in an organized chart in Appendix A.
These goals include increasing “Like”’s, posts, and traffic flow. In order to achieve this goal, the company will be required to assign approximately 2 hours a week of website engagement. This will include 4 maximum posts a week, as to increase awareness without over-loading current followers newsfeeds. Posts should include a variety of first person stories from children and their families who have received a wish, new ideas for company expansion, and volunteer opportunities for involvement. Also it is important to spend approximately 30 minutes a week searing for Facebook fan pages and contributing to them with a simply “Like”. This will show company compassion, and increase notability.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- North Florida has several community organizations that provides a health promoting community service. The community organization I have chosen to discuss is Wolfson Children’s Hospital. I will be discussing the following four topics concerning Wolfson Children’s Hospital; what type of services are offered, what is the cost to the client or family (if any), how is the agency funded and why is the organization important to the community. The number of programs and services available within community organizations in which provides a health promoting service is immense.... [tags: Medicine, Health care, Public health, Childhood]
719 words (2.1 pages)
- Introduction The movement towards accountable care organizations and patient centered results has given a further impetus to the growing importance of continuous quality improvement in health care. Due to recent changes made to health care by the Affordable Care Act drivers such as payment model changes, consumer/patient preferences, and resource shortages have created further pressure to provide safe, reliable, high-quality, and cost-efficient care (McGrath & Blike, 2015). In fact many health care organizations are seeking internal and external performance improvement techniques/strategies to improve organizational sustainability.... [tags: Management, Health care, Organization, Better]
789 words (2.3 pages)
The Is A Youth Centered Organization Branched Off Of The Children 's Hospital Of Eastern Ontario ( Cheo )
- YouthNet is a youth-centred organization branched off of the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario(CHEO) which advocates for mental health in adolescents in the Ottawa community and nearby cities as well. They run in-house programs such as ‘Pens and Paints’, ‘Girls Talk’ and ‘Guys talk’, as well as outreach work through presentation to schools and communities regarding mental wellness and stress. They’re main goal is to reduce the stigma surrounding mental illness through prevention/intervention activities, education, research and advocacy.... [tags: Sociology, Mental disorder, Mental health]
1234 words (3.5 pages)
- UNICEF (United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund) .An NGO charity, operated by the UN was organized more than 50 years ago It is active in over 191 countries such as Jordan Egypt and Iraq. It is run by volunteers and they get their funding through donations. Their mission statement is advocating for the protection of children's rights, to help meet their basic needs and to support their full participation in the political, social and economic development of their communities. This NGO is run by volunteers and funded by donations.... [tags: UNICEF, save the children]
862 words (2.5 pages)
- Unit 1 In P3 An organisation structure of an business is vital for an organisation to make it to operating successfully, however the organisation structure should match the needs of the organisation like there functional needs, appropriate lines of communication and the structure to help the organisation to achieve there preventing and solution goals. Organisational structure is particularly important for decision making. Most companies either have a tall or flat organisational structure. Small companies usually use a flat organisational structure.... [tags: Management, Structure, Organization]
1002 words (2.9 pages)
- Healthcare in the twenty-first century is transforming as swiftly as I type these words. Now, more than ever, patients, families, and teams of wellness providers are continuously striving towards comprehensive partnership development, to allow for the best possible patient outcomes. McGregor PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly), is a managed care program in Cleveland, Ohio that has paved the way for over a decade, in the area of patient and family-centered care. The attached “Patient- and Family-Centered Care Organizational Tool” (Self-Assessment Tool, 2013) displays areas of facility strengths, as well as developmental areas within the organization.... [tags: healthcare, McGregor PACE]
1378 words (3.9 pages)
- Having a wish fulfilled is a desire everyone keeps, but granting one is a special characteristic of a chosen few. Such is the ideology of the Make a wish foundation. This simple, but powerful belief is what drives the Make-A-Wish foundation. For children who must face the uncertainty of a tomorrow, due to their rapidly deteriorating health, a wish is more than just a desire. It’s a hope. Hope is what carries us out of the darkest of slums, to keep going. To face a tomorrow. Make-A-Wish is committed to granting the wish of every eligible child.... [tags: hope, community, illnesses, society]
808 words (2.3 pages)
- TQM is a management philosophy that seeks to integrate all organizational functions (marketing, finance, design, engineering, and production, customer service, etc.) to focus on meeting customer needs and organizational objectives. TQM views an organization as a collection of processes. It maintains that organizations must strive to continuously improve these processes by incorporating the knowledge and experiences of workers. The simple objective of TQM is “Do the right things, right the first time, every time.” TQM is infinitely variable and adaptable.... [tags: Strategic management, Organization, Management]
951 words (2.7 pages)
- It is inevitable that in psychotherapy there are numerous theories. Theories arise out of scholarly investigations of ideas on human behavior. Human behavior is an extraordinarily interesting subject and therefore produces a plethora of ideas from a variety of theorists. These theorists are influenced by their education, culture, and time period. One influential theorist is Carl Rogers. His contributions to human behavior have changed many of the theories that preceded him, and his theory contributed to many theories that followed.... [tags: Carl Rogers, Person Centered Therapy]
1391 words (4 pages)
- Customer-centered organizations deal a great deal with customer service, which can make or break an organization. Customers play a huge role in the success of companies so making sure they are happy with their product and/or service as well as their interactions with staff is critical to the company. This firm may have needed a change to their organizational structure to increase their business as well as their customer satisfaction. “One of the most important management skills in services today is the ability to lead organizational change” (Taylor, 2014).... [tags: Sampling, Sample, Stratified sampling]
1159 words (3.3 pages)