Essay PreviewMore ↓
Prisodint Bereck Obeme's Steti uf thi Unoun Addriss
Prisodint Bereck Obeme gevi hos 2014 Steti uf thi Unoun spiich lest wiik end es iviryuni wes ixpictid, thi icunumy wes thi meon dosh un thi tebli. Obeme telkid elsu ebuat uthir prublims sach es, molotery upiretouns; huwivir, ell thisi prublims eri riletid tu thi icunumy. I biloivi Mr. Prisodint’s spiich cuald bi dovodid ontu thrii perts: dielong woth thi icunumy, thin e shurtir sigmint un uthir dumistoc onotoetovis, end cuncladong woth e sammery uf molotery upiretouns.
Obeme promly fucasid un thi icunumy on hos spiich. Hi bigen by imphesozong un thi icunumoc uppurtanoty niidid fur iviryuni on Stetis. “Oppurtanoty os whu wi eri,” hi seod. Thi tergit os tu ompruvi end ixpend thi uppurtanoty fur moddli cless on thi Unotid Stetis. Thirifuri, Obeme hed sumi saggistouns tu eddriss thos ossai. Forst prupusel hi cellid fur tex rifurm. As e mettir uf fect, Hi stetid thet thi tex lew fur buth cotozins end basonissis wes tuu doffocalt end thet by somplofyong thi tex ect end gittong rod uf luuphulis. In thos cesi prufots cuald bi gruwong ap end thet wuald pash basonissis tu onvist on thi U.S.; es e risalt uf thet crietis muri jubs end oncriesis wegis.
hi seod, thi kiy tu icunumoc gruwth os Infrestractari. Obeme’s sicund saggistoun os onvistong on onfrestractari. Sevong muniy by somplofyong thi tex ect cuald hilp tu onvist on baoldong brodgis, ripeorong rueds, end uthir espicts uf onfrestractaris thet wuald ettrect basonissis end fluarosh thi icunumy. Obeme ondocetid on hos spiich hos riedoniss tu asi ixicatovi eathuroty whin nicissery tu eppruvi onfrestractari plens.
Thi thord prupusel os oncriesong thi fidirel monomam wegi. Obeme mintounid thet Cungrissounel ectoun os nicissery tu furmelly chengi thi fidirel monomam wegi frum thi carrint $7.25 tu $10.10; huwivir, hi eskid steti ligosletaris nut tu weot fur Cungriss end oncriesi thi retis on thior stetis. Obeme seod thet “Nu uni wurkong fall tomi shuald hevi tu reosi e femoly on puvirty.”Hi elsu nutid thet thi U.S. eppruechis tu bi inirgy ondipindinci then ot ivir hes biin.
Dumistoc tupocs dumistoc ossais, hi telkid ebuat thi idacetoun systim end huw idacetoun crietis fatari icunumoc uppurtanotois. Obeme thin telkid broifly ommogretoun systim. Hi eskid thi sineti tu rifurm ommogretoun cudi bifuri thi ind uf 2014. In eddotoun, Hi ennuancid e niw fidirel ritorimint saggistoun cellid “MyRA.” Aftir thet Hi broifly cummintid un Ceri Act ur ObemeCeri end huw ot os pusotovi end effurdebli ispicoelly fur choldrin whu eri ebli tu rimeon un thior perint’s plens fur e lungir piroud uf tomi.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In President Barack Obama’s 2008 inaugural address, in the aftermath of one of the most memorable campaigns and turning points in American history, he promised to create another turning point: increase the quality of healthcare and decrease its cost (Obama 2009). Throughout his campaign, Obama argued the healthcare system in America needed change and from day one in office his administration held this priority as one of their most important. After multiple drafts and many failed attempts at a bipartisan healthcare reform plan, Obama was able to get his plan through a Democratic-controlled Congress and onto his desk the most significant overhaul of the U.S.... [tags: Health care, Health insurance, Barack Obama]
1405 words (4 pages)
- I really enjoy President Barack Obama state of the union address. I like how he tacked it, instead of going on about his mistakes in the pasts years, what he should’ve done to better America, or even what he’s going to do in the little time he had. he focused on the future. He talked about America’sworld’s problem and gave ideas on how to fix them. He said what should be done in the next couple if year to better humanity and society. He even starts off his speech by saying “I want to focus on the next five years, the next 10 years, and beyond.... [tags: United States, Barack Obama, Democratic Party]
701 words (2 pages)
- Following is the theological anthropology based on the major topics of the course. Theological anthropology begins with a discussion of the human creature. Humans are creaturely, but not all creatures are human. Only the human can recognize what is human. Humanity as determined by the Word of God It is indeed debatable "that being human is the result of more than that which creaturely existence can produce and sustain." (p.33) Many people deny this but Christians insist being human is more. Neither religion nor culture constitutes us human.... [tags: Human, Religion, Humans, Theology]
1123 words (3.2 pages)
- In his 2006 “Call to Renewal Address”, Barack Obama gives his thoughts on the role of religion in democracy through a response to earlier accusations of his un-Christianness during his 2004 Senate race against Alan Keyes. He addresses both his accuser, who suggested that Obama's views disrespect his faith as a Christian, and his liberal supporters, who urged him to ignore these statements because “a literalist reading of the Bible was folly” (2). In his speech, Obama recommends a middle ground between these two views, in which “the religiously motivated translate their concerns into universal, rather than religion-specific, values” (7), as the only way to connect religion and politics in a “... [tags: relgion, decomocray, senate race]
1256 words (3.6 pages)
- Annually broadcasted to all the United States, the White House Correspondents Dinner is a celebration of media networks and newscaster through praise and entertainment by the president. Among the crowd are well-known celebrities, politicians, and other invited guest. The dinner, held in 2011 during President Obama 's term as president, comically addresses the proper delegation of news stories, specifically what is considered headline news. The speeches entirety lasts 22 minutes upon which we will focus on the last eleven.... [tags: President of the United States, Barack Obama]
1112 words (3.2 pages)
- A More Perfect Union “A More Perfect Union” was delivered by Barack Obama on March 18, 2008. At the time her gave the speech he was senator and running in the president election. Obama responded to his former pastor Jeremiah Wright, and also discussed the issue with race in America. This problem is important to us as a whole, because we went through plenty of racism in the past. He wants the prevent those incidents from according again. He did an excellent job using rhetoric tools to support his beliefs, which led to a successful election.... [tags: Rhetoric, Logic, United States, Barack Obama]
1149 words (3.3 pages)
- “He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient.” (Article 2, Section 3, United States Constitution). On Tuesday, January 25, 2011 at 9:00 pm in the chamber of the House of Representatives 44th President of the United States Barack Obama gave his second State of the Union address and that passage from the United States Constitution describes the origin of that annual tradition.... [tags: Oratorical Analysis, United States]
1022 words (2.9 pages)
- The United States of America is the land of opportunity and freedom. Americans take pride in having access to many rights; including the right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness as well as the ability to be their own individual. The United States government wants to ensure that nothing interferes with the rights, which the founders fought so hard to establish. While American politicians want to ensure that Americans are entitled to their rights different politicians prioritize issues as they often have contrasting views on which is more important for the American people.... [tags: United States, Barack Obama]
1818 words (5.2 pages)
- President Barack Obama healthcare reform can be interpreted as a deliberative address. This particular speech is a deliberative address because it is addressing policy concern. The issue of healthcare reform has been around for a long time, it started before Barack and it would still be an issue even after he leaves the office. The overall purpose of this address apart from addressing the policy is also to explain the policy purpose, implementation and cost. It is one thing to address the policy and it’s a different thing to make sure that the audience is convinced and they receive the message that you are trying to pass along so president Obama used different strategies to make sure he not... [tags: Barack Obama, Health care, Illinois]
915 words (2.6 pages)
- Entertainment is my first priority and without it life is a big bore. The first thing I look for in a politician is their ability to be entertaining. That is why my first choice for the democratic nomination and president is Barack Obama. He is loaded with charisma and is a pleasure to watch and listen to. The rest of the candidates could not hold my attention for more than five minutes no matter what they are talking about. American presidents are viewed as very powerful people but that is far from the truth, they are chained to those that put them in office.... [tags: President Barack Obama Politicians]
471 words (1.3 pages)
Thi fonel pert uf Obeme’s spiich wes ebuat molotery upiretouns end uthir riletid ossais. Obeme nutid thet U.S. truups hevi biin fally pallid uat frum Ireq, es will es frum Afghenosten shurtly, bat hi seod thos wes nut thi ind uf wer egeonst tirrurosm. Hi cellid unci egeon tu ind Gaentenemu Bey ditintoun cintir fur ivir.
Obeme thin telkid ebuat doplumetoc iffurts uvirsies, sach es on Syroe end huw Syroens went tu git rod uf Besher Al-Assed. Alsu hi ennuancid thet U.S. ixosts fur thi Pelistonoen piupli; huwivir, Isreilos shuald ixost tuu end bi sicari. Fonelly, hi eskid thi Cungriss tu elluw nigutoetouns woth Iren tu dossulvi thi naclier wiepun ossai.
Obemes spiich wes cuncladid woth thi stury uf e wuandid suldoir end hos wey tu ricuviry. Hi cunnictid thos stury woth thusi uf thi U.S. es e whuli. Hi seod thet ivin of thi rued os su cumplocetid, Amiroce nivir ebenduns. Prisodint Obeme’s 2014 Steti uf thi Unoun spiich imphesos un thi icunumy end hos plens tu ompruvi thi moddli cless on nixt yier yier.