Firstly, I will be discussing about the Maine Website. This website does have relevant information regarding places the tourists could visit, the place that will be suitable for the tourists and the places they could book. It makes it less complex for the tourist and they will less likely be lost when they visit the destination. There are maps available, which they can download, which means they are more secure and wouldn 't need to worry much about this issue. However, the font style Calibri is clear apart from the size of the text, which is small.
However, the bad points is that there is more information than images. Generally, you would expect a tourist website to have more images rather than info. This makes the website less appealing and dull. Tourists visit places because it is historic or for the scenery and want less information. Moreover, there are no information regarding discounts. This is significant as tourists look for discounts because it is expensive travelling and want value for money. The font size isn 't clear and this would affect the readers whom have eye site problems. This could lead to them not being able to read the information.
Above all, the improvements that could have been made is that the website has more colours. This will make it stand out and fascinate the reader. On the other hand, for the text to be bigger, which is vital. This is because if it is small the audience will not be able to find the information relevant. As well as, having more images satisfies the readers. This encourages the tourists to visit the place because of the scenery.
The Maine website, which I had looked at first, had useful inf...
... middle of paper ...
...ance to download the map so you can print it off. This is available in the Maine website but you don 't have the chance to download the PDF. Downloading the map makes it more convenient as people are able to view it faster than going on the website itself.
Above all, the website which I believe is the best is the Paris Pass website as it is colourful and it stands out. On the other hand, with enough images and information. It encourages the readers to carry on reading and this is significant. Also, the layout is neatly laid out, which is significant to capture the interest of the readers. As well as, there are travel guides and discounts. This is important, which means it will reduce the customers cost. Above all, contact details are significant for the customer to know the address of the place to visit. Therefore, I believe this website is more appealing and useful.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy”(Martin Luther King Jr).The Northern Pass is a highly controversial proposal, to construct 180 miles of new electrical transmission towers with heights ranging from 90-135 feet from Canada, through northern New Hampshire, then eastward to Deerfield. The project was proposed by three different utility companies: NSTAR, Public Service of New Hampshire, and Hydro-Quebec.... [tags: Northern Pass Energy]
1330 words (3.8 pages)
- The Greater Portland Area of Southern Maine is made up of twenty-five towns which vary from the rural farmlands of Limington to the lively city of Portland. Not too far from the city of Portland lies the neighboring towns of South Portland, and Cape Elizabeth. As seen in Figure 2, both towns touch the Atlantic Ocean and are roughly the same size. These two towns, however, vary greatly despite their close proximity to each other. While Cape Elizabeth is perceived to be home to mostly upper-middle to upper class citizens, South Portland is unique in that it is home to nearly every class.... [tags: High school, Education, Maine, Social class]
1985 words (5.7 pages)
- The afternoon of July 10th, my birthday, was bright, cheerful, and balmy with the fresh warmth of a full-summer day. The flowers were blossoming exuberantly and the grass was sumptuously green. The rhythmical scratch and slap of leather soles smacked on concrete block. The rich aroma of creamy cheese coming from the cheese stores and the fresh scent of delicious freshly baked bread made me convinced that Paris is my dream country. I walked along the sidewalk, smelling the rich and creamy scent of cheeses so strong you could almost taste it.... [tags: dream, paris, theif, dinseyland]
1115 words (3.2 pages)
- Blogger vs. WordPress the Winner Revealed There are so many website hosting platforms and websites available on the internet for blogging purposes and many others. Two very eminent names which come to mind when it comes to blog hosting is Blogger and WordPress. Since newbies find it very difficult as to which of these two to choose, it is very imperative for everybody who would love to own a blog get know the differences in features that they both share and have. They both have some features which clearly differentiate them and clearly make one win when it comes to which of them is the best.... [tags: Blog, Blogger, Website, Pyra Labs]
932 words (2.7 pages)
- How to create a quality website The advent of the internet made the world a global village, and many business have enjoyed the immeasurable benefits. In this modern day, instead of using phone books and yellow pages, people now search for businesses, products and services on the internet. Websites avails you the opportunity to open your business to the world and help prospective clients, get more information about your business and what you can offer them. To be able to do this effectively, you have to show up when searched for.... [tags: World Wide Web, Website, Internet]
711 words (2 pages)
- We are a website development company that is focused solely on the quality of our work and the efficiency of our website design and development operations performed by our experienced design teams. We offer a wide variety of website development options guaranteed to be effective in making your website stunning and captivating to any customers or visitors that you may receive. Professional Web Design Company Web applications are continuing to expand and have become more complicated than they once were.... [tags: Website, Web design, World Wide Web, Design]
741 words (2.1 pages)
- Tati’s representation of the modern city of Paris in ‘Playtime’ is mainly a criticism however he does not completely disregard the advantages of city life. This essay will outline the several different techniques Tati utilises to criticise the modern city and furthermore recognize its magnificence. ‘Tati-ville’ as it was dubbed, is an exaggerated depiction of a hyper-modern Paris built in the International Style of architecture, made entirely of Glass and Steel. Tati created a multi-million pound mini-metropolis in order to use visual images as his main technique to criticise the city.... [tags: Paris, Eiffel Tower, City, French Revolution]
1645 words (4.7 pages)
- Paris today is known as a center of arts and rich culture both acclaimed and original. Famous moments pop up through the history of France’s art, such as the impressionistic artworks by Monet, the École des Beaux-Arts teachings of classicism, and the iconic Eiffel Tower by Stephen Sauvestre. Paris augments itself with numerous museums to catalog countless masterpieces and sculptures throughout France’s enduring, yet sometimes gritty, history. As a whole, Paris comprises of a mixture between historic architectural themes like rusticated brick clad, mansard roofs, striated columns, and a modern day architectural themes like engineered metalwork, and external program support machinery.... [tags: Center of Art, Culture, Paris, France]
1812 words (5.2 pages)
- “If you want to understand today, you have to search yesterday,” quoted Pearl Buck. Most everyone has a time in their life where history becomes important to them. Whether that be tracing back family heritage, writing a research essay, or just out of curiosity. All and all, history is very influential to people’s lives and what better way to learn about history then to visit the website “Image Archive on the American Eugenics Movement.” This credible website offers an opportunity for the public to learn more about our American history in an interactive and creative way.... [tags: Website Review, Reliable Sources]
973 words (2.8 pages)
- MAINE Maine is a state in northern New England in the United States. It is bounded by the Canadian provinces of Québec on the northwest and New Brunswick on the northeast. To the southwest lies New Hampshire, and to the southeast, the Atlantic Ocean. Maine entered the Union on March 15, 1820, when it was separated from Massachusetts to form the 23rd state. Augusta is Maine’s capital. Portland is the largest city. Its nickname is “The Pine Tree State.” Maine’s motto is Dario (I lead). The state song is entitled “State of Maine Song.” Maine ranks 39th in size among the states, with an area of 33,741 sq mi.... [tags: essays research papers]
1059 words (3 pages)
- A Handful Of Dates By Tayeb Salih And The Plane Reservation
- Historical Context Of The American Education System
- Human Trafficking Is A Global Threat
- Gender Issues : The Stoning Of Soraya M.
- Epinephrine And Forskolin Effect On The Proliferation Of Mouse Fibroblast Cells
- What I Have Learned While Taking This Course