2.1 Quality control
In some cases, these organizations have to pay a high price for qualified professional or take a candidate who is skilled and teaching expertise and technology needed to implement new employment responsibilities. This can cause their mistakes and costly employee training and extended working hours to complete the task. Errors and concerns over the quality will cause employees to feel downtime and work is not completed on time. Outsourcing projects need more honesty for different quality programming. With any organization that has a challenge to find a qualified professional. Most problems do not arise until later and unless the project is well written. These issues can result in loss of income to the company.
2.2 Safety of confidential information.
All banks are outlook to e-mail in confidence to sensitive customer data is exposed to the risk of being copied and then used or sold. Outsourcing provides access to third party that is customer the complete information from the bank. If the banks involved in a lot of industries that deal with sensitive information from customers, such as finance, banks can put information and their credibility at risk. There are some cases, the firm lowered to security attacks than employees who do not have a sense of trust and responsibility of the company or any of the shares of ...
... middle of paper ...
...-Sourcing-and-Governance> 19 December 2013
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Everything has its drawback. As we discuss, IS or IT outsourcing have its benefits, but if they were handle unethically, it could turn to a nightmare for any business processing outsourcing or BPO. The threat can be divided into two categories, which is internal and external. External threat usually can be prevented, and does not leave a huge impact on the business. On the other hand, the internal threat could really leave a huge impact in the business. External threat, usually are more open or public.... [tags: BPO, hackers, contractors]
918 words (2.6 pages)
- ... 2.2 Safety of confidential information. All banks are outlook to e-mail in confidence to sensitive customer data is exposed to the risk of being copied and then used or sold. Outsourcing provides access to third party that is customer the complete information from the bank. If the banks involved in a lot of industries that deal with sensitive information from customers, such as finance, banks can put information and their credibility at risk. There are some cases, the firm lowered to security attacks than employees who do not have a sense of trust and responsibility of the company or any of the shares of the bank information.... [tags: confidential, issue, risk, sources]
519 words (1.5 pages)
- Nowadays, outsourcing is a viable expense sparing technique when used legitimately. It is now and again more affordable to buy an exceptional from organizations with comparative advantage than it is to prepare the great inside. As example of an assembling organization outsourcing might be Dell purchasing some of its components from an alternate producer to spare on handling expenses. Then again, organizations might choose to outsource book keeping duties to autonomous bookkeeping firms, as it may be cheaper than holding an in-house accountant.... [tags: IT, outsourcing]
2006 words (5.7 pages)
- 1.Critically evaluate the competitive advantage that can be gained by companies through IS /IT outsourcing. Provide suitable example to support your answer Competitive advantage that can gained by companies through IS /IT outsourcing, external strategic resources can lower long-term capital investments by leveraging core competencies through strategic outsourcing. How so ever to improve efficiency, it will reduce the cost of using outsourcers and logistics services can also benefit from a third party logistics providers improve consistently.... [tags: cost, investment, wages]
540 words (1.5 pages)
- Risk are a major disadvantage with the Business Process Outsourcing. Outsourcing of Information Systems such as may cause security risks both from the perspective of the privacy and communication. The risks and threats of outsourcing must be managed to achieve any benefits. There is main threat IS / IT outsourcing threat in order to according to their significance. The hidden costs When the reducing the cost is the objective of outsourcing, there is usually the early promise to cash flow interest and the long term of cost savings.... [tags: risks and threats]
745 words (2.1 pages)
- Question 1: Critically evaluate the competitive advantage that can be gained by companies through IS/IT outsourcing. Provide suitable example to support your answer. Outsourcing can be defined as one option for the company to using the outside skills, for example like foreign worker or machine in term of expertise or skills that they don't have within their organization and from that, the option is they will turn to outsourcing to solve their problems. Now days, many of business using outsourcing for what they need to serve their customers, both internal and external and also to solve the problem.... [tags: computer system, RBS, technology, IT, IS]
2474 words (7.1 pages)
- TABLE OF CONTENT NO TITLE PAGE NO 1. Task 1 - Question 1 3 2. Question 2 4 3. Question 3 5 4. Task 2 - A 6 5. Task 2 - B 7 6. Reference 8 7. Appendix 9 TASK 1 QUESTION 1 Critically evaluate the competitive advantage that can be gained by companies through IS/IT outsourcing. Provide suitable example to support your answer. In IT outsourcing, it used mainly for downsizing and cost reductions at major corporations, where should be used as a strategic tool to deliver a forceful impact on corporate growth and financial stability.... [tags: Business Risk, Pros&Cons]
963 words (2.8 pages)
- The boundaries of which activities are to be performed inside the firm and which to be out-sourced from markets are demarcated as vertical boundaries of the firm (Besanko et al 2009). Therefore, it is possible for the firm to source components they need from competitors. However, the firm need to resolve the make-or- buy decision by comparing the benefits and costs of performing the activity itself as opposed to purchasing from competitor’s firm(Besanko et al 2009). This essay will firstly discuss the advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing from competitors.... [tags: outsourcing, competitors]
921 words (2.6 pages)
- First of all, in doing the work, students learn more about the competitive advantages can be obtained by the companies through the IS / IT outsourcing. This assessment will help students learn and achieve outcomes answered the case study. Next, students do more research on the other areas that use outsourcing business such as India, America, United States, Singapore, United Kingdom and so on. Student gain knowledge about that business process outsourcing business process outsourcing for transferring non-core activities to external suppliers.... [tags: business and management course]
537 words (1.5 pages)
- 1. Critically evaluate the competitive advantage that can be gained by companies through IS/IT outsourcing. Provide suitable example to support your answer. Competitive advantage is an advantages the advantage that a firm has over it is competitors which is allowed it to generate the grater sale or margin then retain more customers than it competition. In the competitive advantages there many types of competitive advantages include the firms cost structure, product offerings, distribution network and customer support.... [tags: cost, product offering, customer support]
1159 words (3.3 pages)